[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This looks a lot more dramatic and intense than it should. Haha. CH7..... I took a sneak peak at the older version want this dramatic. Haha. Well, at least not the parts I saw. I wonder what this production is like?? It sounds familiar, but....hmm....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Omg, Poo needs better control over her voice. It comes off as scripted and forced. Her acting definitely needs A LOT of work. Om isn't even that great of an actor but Poo makes him shine in here. This lakorn seems like there will be a lot of dragged out scenes and unnecessary drama. I'm nervous to tune in. The story is definitely my kind of plot though. Lol.

CR: Buktomtom

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Poo is definitely marketable. I don't think she is a good actress at all, not even decent but for some reason I don't know why I love watching her lakorns. I complain and cringe when i see her acting but still love her regardless lol. Then you have those who I know is a good or decent actress but no matter how much I tried or how good their acting is, I just can't watch them as nang'ek. There's many examples but don't want to start stuff lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe we just need to not tune in to her lakorns to send a message top CH7 higher ups. Hehe.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Poo is not as pretty in motion as in pictures. Plus, it doesn't help with her lack of acting. I'm okay with Om's acting. He's able to deliver the aggressive type pra'ek, but he still needs to work on his emotions when he gets fired up or playing sad scenes. Pity, this was my kind of Lakorn too, but I'll tune in to see how it turns out. This is actually my first time tuning into a Poo's lakorn and her acting just from the teaser is so bad and cringeworthy.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The only lakorn I was able to finish of Poo's was, "Sao Noi Nai Takieng Kaew" & "Jao Sao Rimtang". I'm not sure of the other lakorns. I do like her though. I don't really mind her acting all too much but sometimes with the boring plots, I just drop the lakorn.

I want to tune in to this because of Om, but if it's not all interesting I'll pass. I don't watch everything he's in. Lol 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:
Ehhhh, the teaser was boring......................I'll still tune in tho cause I like both Om and Poo :) Poo looks gorgeous in the teaser and if only Kwan did real kisses..........OMG...KwanOm <3 kekekeek

I thought I was the only one that likes Poo & Om, lol

& Yes, if only Kwan did real kisses.... Om is swoon worthy!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maybe I'm just bad at deciphering bad acting but I don't think Poo was too bad, haha.
She still has room for a lot of improvement and her voice is a bit annoying but she's definitely a beauty and I'm looking forward to Om and Poo :)
They look super good together! Excited for this one :) Just a few days left!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

I thought I was the only one that likes Poo & Om, lol

& Yes, if only Kwan did real kisses.... Om is swoon worthy!
Hehe Nopes you're not the only one. I think Om and Poo make one hot couple (; I can't tell if they have enough chemistry yet because the teaser was so flat !! >.<"

@marina,
I think Poo has improved over the years but not greatly. And Yes, she still has room for improvement. She's so gorgeous tho!