[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I lost it at reading "sucked a lot of popsicles" :loool:   Poo has definitely been around the block more than a few times, I'm surprised that she settled for Aum's ex but then again it's hard to look away from that walking, talking bag of cash  LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's only the first episode and I'm already fast-forwarding. It's a good storyline though. Too bad Poo's in here. I'm so indecisive about sticking around or skipping.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You guys!  :smack: There are kids on here, too.  :lmao3:

@Mahalo
You should stick around another episode. It's been awhile since I last watched a Ch7 lakorn and had this much fun in a discussion thread.  :lol:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hmm. I guess it wouldn't hurt to fast-forward the next episode. Lol. I'll stick around for another episode. Even the guy chasing after Dawan is annoying. Everyone's annoying in here. Lol. With Gift as the nang rai along with the other girl, mai noi loie. Koi doo.  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
WHY ARE THERE LIKE A HUNDRED MILLION BAZILLION NANG RAIS AND PRA RAIS!? >_<
I swear every body and their mama is a jealous money hungry heifer in here.

Poo's acting, not good. Especially as Dawan the party girl.
The amnesic Dawan is okay-ish for now. She needs to tone down her acting.
Kind of looks like a newbie in her first role or something.

So Om does real kisses.... err rather lip touching scenes. I think his first was with Jui? (correct me if I'm wrong)

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
she is definitely not a virgin and it's hard to picture her as nang'ek.  i'm surprised her bf's parents are allowing her to date their son, but maybe they're not serious about her.  actingwise, it sucks as usual lmao haha...why can't she just be herself and imagine if these things were to happened to her how would she react or feel?  i'm sure she would do better naturally.  as much as I don't really like kob, gotta admit she did a better job than poo.

the first epi was all over the place.  I mean if you hadn't watched the old version, you probably wonder why things are the way they are.  and her cousin som looks really nang'rai.  in the old version she wasn't really that mean. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
WHY ARE THERE LIKE A HUNDRED MILLION BAZILLION NANG RAIS AND PRA RAIS!? >_<
Then it won't be a Ch7 lakorn lol Exact and Ch7 seems to be in competition. But Ch7 takes the cake. I don't even want to mention Ch8... now they are by far the worse when it comes to raeng lakorn. They don't over do it, they exceed to the moon and back (but then again my opinion is only based on three Ch8 lakorns I have seen... well attempted to watch through)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cupid Candy said:
I lost it at reading "sucked a lot of popsicles" :loool:   Poo has definitely been around the block more than a few times, I'm surprised that she settled for Aum's ex but then again it's hard to look away from that walking, talking bag of cash  LOL
Wait....Aum's EX????? Aum P.?? They're from the same channel? Oh she has no shame.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I remembered watching Poo's lakorn with Stephen, now that was horrid. Two people that can't act, competing to see who is worst. But the thing is, it was so bad that I stuck around just to see if it's bad till the end. Poo was pretty to look at then before she had the veneers done...but my gosh, I wondered how I even stuck through the whole lakorn. There are times, when a lakorn is so bad it becomes funny good.

Reactions: fun

x0unerthanlater

fun said:
Then it won't be a Ch7 lakorn lol Exact and Ch7 seems to be in competition. But Ch7 takes the cake. I don't even want to mention Ch8... now they are by far the worse when it comes to raeng lakorn. They don't over do it, they exceed to the moon and back (but then again my opinion is only based on three Ch8 lakorns I have seen... well attempted to watch through)

I don't even know 1 person like those nang rais in my life. Idk how they can have 10 of them in one lakorn. Outrageously ridiculous. i've never watched a Ch.8 lakorn... they look sort of... uhh dirty? Lol 

phatman said:
Omg. Those guys be hitting the jackpot. Haha.

Lol The new trend is to date a hi-so. Poo seems to have settled for... whatever his name is. Funny to think that Chom & Poo might end up being sister-in-laws . 5555

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
siraphun said:
she is definitely not a virgin and it's hard to picture her as nang'ek.  i'm surprised her bf's parents are allowing her to date their son, but maybe they're not serious about her.  actingwise, it sucks as usual lmao haha...why can't she just be herself and imagine if these things were to happened to her how would she react or feel?  i'm sure she would do better naturally.  as much as I don't really like kob, gotta admit she did a better job than poo.

the first epi was all over the place.  I mean if you hadn't watched the old version, you probably wonder why things are the way they are.  and her cousin som looks really nang'rai.  in the old version she wasn't really that mean.
and poo never claimed to be innocent either. Also his mom didn't like her in the beginning, even straight out denied her son dating her But seems like Poo proved to be a good person and that she grew up. Chompoo told the reporters that Poo has nothing to worry about and that she is great with the elders when they ask if chom was going to help Poo out since the mother in law loves Chom.

I just think Poo is a good person just that she was a wild child.

I know that when Poo started to date Note, A Suphachai their manager was kissed. They kinda picked side but Poo didn't care.

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
and poo never claimed to be innocent either. Also his mom didn't like her in the beginning, even straight out denied her son dating her But seems like Poo proved to be a good person and that she grew up. Chompoo told the reporters that Poo has nothing to worry about and that she is great with the elders when they ask if chom was going to help Poo out since the mother in law loves Chom.

I just think Poo is a good person just that she was a wild child.

I know that when Poo started to date Note, A Suphachai their manager was kissed. They kinda picked side but Poo didn't care.

Yeah, I didn't really think Poo's younger years were anything bad exactly. I thought it was normal. Lol She seems to have stopped the major partying and all that now.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Damn Ch7 lakorns never failed to disappoint me... first is MSRFS, then nang chada..and now this too?!?!!? 

I guess the only lakorn I'm looking forward to is Namthaa Kammathep. Although the plot is so recycled, but at least it's funny hahaha. You guys should watch it lol. 

But I have a quick question guys LOL

Is  Namthaa Kammathep under ch7? Are their actors and actresses more popular than the stars in ch3 and ch7? Cuz I followed Pattie Eung on instagram and it seems like she got more followers than kwan :O 

x0unerthanlater

ChloeRanida579 said:
Is  Namthaa Kammathep under ch7? Are their actors and actresses more popular than the stars in ch3 and ch7? Cuz I followed Pattie Eung on instagram and it seems like she got more followers than kwan :eek:

All I know is Pattie is a movie n'ek mostly. She's also dating Dan Worrawech aka Dan D2B. Plus, she's a total cute and likable person. ^-^

NK is by GTH. They mostly make movies I think. I wouldn't say their actors/actresses are more popular or not popular than Ch.3&7 though. They have their own fan base.

NK was a "fake" lakorn that was playing on TV in the movie Rot Fai Fah Ma Ha Na Tur w/Ken T. The producers thought that everyone was interested in it so they decided to make it into a real lakorn.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Pattie the one that is dating Dan W?  If is her, she probably got more followers because she do more movies than lakorn and she probably got more followers from Dan's fanclubs as well. Younger generations daras they have more followers from younger audiences and from doing movies while daras doing lakorn has less to none.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pattie has a huge international fanbase thanks to The Hormones the movie and the TV series. 

Plus Pattie attracts the younger crowd who uses SNS. 

Mario and Aom are pretty huge too. They may not have a large Thai audience but internationally, they are much more recognized.

x0unerthanlater

Maya_Fantasy said:
Is Pattie the one that is dating Dan W?  If is her, she probably got more followers because she do more movies than lakorn and she probably got more followers from Dan's fanclubs as well. Younger generations daras they have more followers from younger audiences and from doing movies while daras doing lakorn has less to none.

Yes, she's the one dating Dan. :) They are really so cute!