[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
prob Pancake and Weir again... Ugh... ch7 sucks....
LOL..Ofcourse it's all about these two in Ch.7..and Pancake's lakorn rather it's good or not execeeded to like 16-20 something episodes...

I'm soo tired seeing the same faces...not that I did ever watch any of her lakorns..

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
LOL..Ofcourse it's all about these two in Ch.7..and Pancake's lakorn rather it's good or not execeeded to like 16-20 something episodes...

I'm soo tired seeing the same faces...not that I did ever watch any of her lakorns..
I agree. Ch7 is too long for me, especially Pancake's lakorns are even longer. Although I liked the story and stuff, but then I got bored and tired of dragging. It's just too long. I think they should keep it 12-14 episode range like ch3, which I seems to love more lately. Maybe 15 episode is ok too, but not more than that.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
There are huge threads about her on pantip, most of them are complaints because she keeps popping up everywhere. (Lakorns, various TV commercials, and spam emails..lol) So the phrase "Pancake is around us" are being used. I feel kinda bad for her though. All the things she's doing are creating antis rather than getting new fans. It's been popping up a lot more because of Duang Rang Attitarn.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
There are huge threads about her on pantip, most of them are complaints because she keeps popping up everywhere. (Lakorns, various TV commercials, and spam emails..lol) So the phrase "Pancake is around us" are being used. I feel kinda bad for her though. All the things she's doing are creating antis rather than getting new fans. It's been popping up a lot more because of Duang Rang Attitarn.
Just becuz I'm not a fan of hers, doesn't mean that I hate her or anything. I mean it's not her fault that she's everywhere, but Khaun Daeng or ch.7 needs to also give the new faces opportunities and chances to grow..think about it, if someone faces pops up on almost all the websites, commercial ads, and tv, you would get tired of it too...

little

sarNie Adult
it's weird that dow pra sook i've watch 2 versions already kob and the brook one. those are channel 7 i thought when they have a remake another channel would take to do a remake. just like sawan bieng fr. 7 to 3, ngow asoke fr 7 to 5. kularb rai nam from 5 i think to tv 3.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dang, so many remakes..
but i'm a little excited because i really liked the Num/Kob one! ^^
but...i'm not as into the ch. 7 stars. do all those question marks mean that it's not confirmed as a ch. 7 remake?
biased, i know i am, i really wanna see my fav. couples in this remake! >< and most of them are ch.3, i'm not sure if any of them are ...what, free agents?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They should let ch3 remake it. Ch3 has more stars to choose from. But then again ch3's actresses are older than the ch7 actresses so I choose Kwan and P'ek should be oil

paulina

sarNie Egg
kwan- cause she is young and also looks young - ne'k character in the lakorn is young like 16 or 17 yrs old
guy?- this prob. won't happen, but Chakrit because he's fits that mature role type good and he's good with raping scenes, but won't discount Oil( he also had a rape scene with her that I wished was longer) and Weir because I like his aggressiveness with the lakorn with Pinky.

No girly man for this part.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Wow this is the third remake for me since I started to watch Thai Lakorn. I really like Num and Kob version a lot
Brook and Ming version was horrible. If they are going to remake it again I want Min and Om or(Auan).

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually , this will be the 4th remake. The first one was in 1981 , starring Monrudee Yamaphai

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i just saw this .. AGAIN!

man, ppl must really love this .. b/c there are WAY WAY TOO MANY remake for this one --
Brook's version just came out a few years back -- already remaking, this is so absurd!
There are others that are worthy of being remake than this one !!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
here another picture from the 81' version , is it me seeing double or Monrudee and Kob had on the same outfit in both version hahaha