[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

eufourick

sarNie Egg
Oh, I think I know which lakorn this is. Wasn't Kob working in a brothel and drugging the men/customers, so she didn't have to sleep with them? :scratchhead2:

I'd love for Kwan and Oil to reunite and film this one, but it's been so long since they were in a lakorn together, so it might not happen. Otherwise, I could see Min and Om in this too.

Either way, I wouldn't mind watching a re-make of this. :thumbsup:

somp9

sarNie Adult
I've a few suggestions: reunited Kwan and Oil, Kwan and Om that they haven't pair yet, I like Samantha (this girl deserved to be n'ek) and Om, Mai Davika and Weir again, or Mai Davika and Om.

tennis101

sarNie Egg
I'd like to see Kwan and Oil back together, since I love their first lakorn together. But if not, I want her paired with an actor she hasn't been paired with yet. Like Om, New, or Paul.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I think that Mai Davika and Vier would be the perfect couple for this remake.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
so another remake for this?
i wonder if who would be in it.
i like this... well i only saw Kob & Num, don't know about the other ones. lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I want oil was p'k....n'k....mmmm...sammie is cute....mai....I hope they dun butcher it like w/brook....when that lakorn was playing I just re-watch num/kob version

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 doesn't have alot of older praeks anymore. So OIL is the only one that I can picture as praek here. I would love nang'ek to be Sammie, Mai, or Gunjae-Sal.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
In ch.7, I wouldn't mind seeing Om with Sam..... Please no Jui and Pancake, their role isn't too convincing.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
wishing for min n om,,, min she can portrait from a young girl to someone older, she has that, it's versatile.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: