[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think I want to see Pinky in this remake. I like her when she play the younger n'ke she so cutie. For some reason I can't picture her in the same role playing the n'ke. She doesn’t look right for the part any more. (This is just my opinion.) for this remake.

I want to see someone new like Ying Ploypapas or Ice Atichanan to play this remake. I think they both look young and right for the part.

For p’ke I want to see Kade or Por.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
hmm.. another remake of dao pra sook?? it's a pretty good lakorn, although it was a bit slow for me, but i've seen this too many times to be excited about it anymore. <_< i might just have to pass this one.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha.. leurd nai din was such a boring lakorn for me.. but i watched it fully aniwaise for kwan..

hehe.. i actually want kwan or pinky in this remake.. weir as p'ek.. lol.. but i mostly want oil!!!

I WANT KWAN N OIL REUNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
haha.. leurd nai din was such a boring lakorn for me.. but i watched it fully aniwaise for kwan..

hehe.. i actually want kwan or pinky in this remake.. weir as p'ek.. lol.. but i mostly want oil!!!

I WANT KWAN N OIL REUNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gah ! Kwan & Oil. i can't seem to like them both together along with Arnus.
Although Arnus & Kwans lakorn was the first one i saw out of all kwans lakorn
i don't like the chemistry btw them both although Arnus is handsome.
&&Oil too of course ;P
Wish it would be Kwan&Win but like that'll ever happen. ahaha ~
i think i would want to watch this version of Dao Pra Sook only if i
am fond with the characters. I almost died watching Num&Kobs version. LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm kwan n krit.. interesting... hmmm..

lol.. rose you just love kwan and win too much lol.. :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wasn't the relationship between the P'ek and N'ek incest?
I thought so too, cuz they kept saying Pat (Num) was Dao's (Kob) uncle....but he wasn't technically, just Asian-ly...Pat was Dao's mom's cousin, that was it, so they weren't closely blood-related or anything.

If they make Pancake the n'ek to another Kob remake, I'm gonna shoot myself...JK. I can't stand Pancake, and she's already cast in Duay Raeng Atitarn with Weir, I'm so mad about it.

For this specifically, I think it would be right for Pinky to play as the adult Dao since she played the young version in the original...Why not? She already knows the lakorn, the characters, I think she would be perfect...The guy, I haven't decided cuz I'm not a fan of a lot of Ch. 7 men...But I think they should give this one to Pinky.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I thought so too, cuz they kept saying Pat (Num) was Dao's (Kob) uncle....but he wasn't technically, just Asian-ly...Pat was Dao's mom's cousin, that was it, so they weren't closely blood-related or anything.

If they make Pancake the n'ek to another Kob remake, I'm gonna shoot myself...JK. I can't stand Pancake, and she's already cast in Duay Raeng Atitarn with Weir, I'm so mad about it.

For this specifically, I think it would be right for Pinky to play as the adult Dao since she played the young version in the original...Why not? She already knows the lakorn, the characters, I think she would be perfect...The guy, I haven't decided cuz I'm not a fan of a lot of Ch. 7 men...But I think they should give this one to Pinky.
i think they should give this lakorn for pinky to play dao, because she were in here when she little. so she can be the adult dao. i hope they give this lakorn to pinky. i really want to see pinky in here. i hope they wont give this lakorn to pancake. plz

tennis101

sarNie Egg
I'd like to see Kwan with another role as nang'ek and i think this one is a good role for. it would be perfect if the pra'ek is Oil. I miss them together, they're one of my favorite lakorn couples.

onahc

sarNie Elites
The female lead will probably be a new face. Remember Dao is supposed to be like 16 years old and none of the current actresses fit the role.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think they'll remake this one. it will be like "ya leurm chun" exciting thread and news but at the end, unconfirmed or delayed. they should remake "ban sai tong" and "kha khong khone" instead.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh.. i have my hopes up.. T_T..

i really want kwan in this lakorn.. plz no more pan.. eeek... pinky will be fine as well.. p'ek.. hmmm..

^ damn.. ylc.. i want kwan n oil so bad!!!!