[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies, Om. I don't think "Phat" would be a good role for him. Plus he doesn't have the "older" look. I would love to see him as p'ek but not as "Phat" I'm still praying for Arnus :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I do think Om is good looking but I doubt he will get to praek! :( Unless he is favor by Polyplus but then PAUL is PP favor already.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
True that. Om, is one heck of a good looking guy. His body kills me. Heehee. I love Paul. And I wouldn't mind if Paul gets the p'ek role in this DPS. Arnus or Paul would be nice :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
NO. This one is not for Polyplus, LOl. :p We were discussing about OM APPAKAN & PAUL that's why PP was mention. :p

toosieroll

sarNie Egg
alright this is my all time favorite lakorn, and hope they choose there character wisely cuz the second remake with brook i did not watch at all, to be honest i feel like this lakorn did not had a remake. it was wacked I'm not a fan of brook, and like most of you, I'd like to see new faces.

i think they should cast mild from boran lakorn sung tong. i think she is cute, and her acting is pretty good they should promote her. she is from ch7 so i dont think there should be a problem. I'm looking forward to see her in modern lakorn, and i also think that she would fit perfectly for dao.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I doubt MILD would be in here I've never seen any actress/actors from boran lakorns that are cast praek/nang'ek in modern lakorn. :(

But anyways, for this lakorn too I'd want either Namwaan, Kratip, Ice or Ying! Lolz. :p I want moreee of them onscreen and improve their acting since they are newbies.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
When Yui J first came out, I thought she would fit the role of Dao because she has that really innocent look and I thought Arnas would be a great choice for Phak because I always thought that Arnas kinda looks like Num in his younger years but now it's different.

toosieroll

sarNie Egg
well look at kob her first lakorn was boran, malai tong and she very successful now.
and bee matika she came out wit a couple lakorn as nang ek

anyways i think they should put oil or tawin for the pra ek.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Praek is suppose to be old! Yiikes. I don't want newbies for the actor but newbie for actress would be great :D Lol. MTT 2010?! If it is one of the MTT I want to be Ice or Ying :p

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
What u want me to be in the lakron omg i didnt know i was that famous.
hehe im ying .. lol.
j.k about the famous thingin. anyway outof topic.
so still no confirm on teh na ack n pa ack?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No! They F'ed up the one with Brook(I think) so bad! I want Weir and Pinky :)
My sister said that it'd be nice to have Pinky play it since she was the little kid lol
WEIR PINKY >.< !