[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

solin

sarNie Adult
Another remake of Dao Pra Sook again ?
I think this lakorn shouldn't be remade yet since there was already one not so long ago.
Must wait 10 years or more to be credible !

Anyway, now that It was decided, we can't change anything lol.
I hope CH7 will choose good actors for a classic like this one !
But I wish to see Pinky just because It could be fun to see her play her adult character.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know it would be cool to see Pinky as DAO now that she's all grown up. :) Ha. But I agree they should at least 10 years or so since the last remake was not long in 2004.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I thought Mieng version was 2001, no?

Anyway :rolleyes:
I thought Daoprasook was boring no matter what version :lol:
But I liked Mieng version alittle more then Num-Kob cuzz the pace for Mieng was faster :lol:

Pinky would make a nice Dao ^_^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I noticed that all Dao Prasook that I've seen (Num&Kob and Brook&Miang) were both from ch7. And this remake is going to be from ch7 as well.

I agree with Ana, I liked Brook&Miang's version better than Num&Kob's version.

If this remake is going to happen, I do hope for Pinky! And maybe with Cee :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know same here Ana. I thought Dao Pra Sook was boring too , I don't get why it's so famous?! :rolleyes: It was only good in the being since Pinky as little Dao was so good at acting and it was very sad and intense but it got boring when she grew up.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I love DPS..w/kob/num....my sis who doesn't watch thai lakorn watched it too...it depend on how ppl click to it.....I didn't like AUm/Aff lakorn that made her really famous...i Loved Aff...and tried to watch it 3x....couldn't get into it...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like "dao pra sook" with num and kob but it's funny, i only watch when kob is dao, never when pinky is dao. i think it's a very romantic lakorn with a beautiful r'scene ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yup but at the same time it's understanding, i mean "dao pra sook" is a big hit, the biggest hit in thai tv i think (but i can make a mistake) and lately all remakes are doing good in terms of ratings

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
>_< P,G ANOTHER REMAKE >_<.. AIYAIYAI!!!

hmmm... im kinda bored of the storyline now..
but.. i wish it can be kwan and oil!! i want a reunion!!
and plus i havent seen kwan much these days..

sajenna... it was a big hit when it came out.. but JLR and SW ratings are the highest ones so far now..

edit oops i mean SB instead of SW lol..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I would say it might be impossible for Kwan and Oil to reunite. I mean Oil is now with Ch.3 now while Kwan is still with Ch7. ;)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
>_< P,G ANOTHER REMAKE >_<.. AIYAIYAI!!!

hmmm... im kinda bored of the storyline now..
but.. i wish it can be kwan and oil!! i want a reunion!!
and plus i havent seen kwan much these days..

sajenna... it was a big hit when it came out.. but JLR and SW ratings are the highest ones so far now..
what is "SW" ?
no, no, no, "dao pra sook" starring num and kob is the biggest hit, i remember noiki saying that when it was airing it was about 30!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. ooops i meant SB - Sawan Bieng lol...
i remember noiki saying that too.. but JLR and SB aready topped it off..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
strange, i was sure that DPS is the biggest...

LOL wasn't JLR's last episode was 21 na ka.
And SB's last episode rating was 24.
Just by this, already S5 got better ratings 24 since it hasn't ended yet.
And also KF too got a rating of 25 in the end.

I don't know about DPS, I was probably 3 or 4 at that time :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought "kom faek" has better ratings than "dao pra sook" with num and kob but noiki said not and it has about 30!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i wouldn't be surprise if the N"k is Pancake , her lakorn line up one after another . If they going to remake it I say cast a fresh face .

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol oh yeah Pancake.
forgot all about her....
do you guys think she'll fit the role? =/

i kind of think that Pinky won't get chosen for this lakorn...well if they are going to film it sometimes this year
Because isn't she going to India to film her bollywood movie that is why she dropped out on her other lakorn with New.
aneways, i still wish and hope that it is Pinky&&Aof because i Miss them both! lol xP

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i have both version and i can say the first one is better then the second one lol but i hope they keep the same theme song lol btw sarn where have u been?