[Ch7] Cinderella Rong Tao Tae

D~D

sarNie Adult
But I thought that Pong said that their waiting on the whole cast and crew to put things 2gether. B/c of everyone schedule.
Umm ???

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
actually, when they interviewed him back then he said, they had talked about it but nothing was confirmed and he never knew who nang'ek was going to be. but the news or rumor died down so there has been no confirmation since.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I don't mind him that much, though I don't really find him really attractive either lol but I love Min, so I'm in! 
and I kinda love those kind of stories hehe

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Channel 7 is definitely planning on remaking Ban Sai Thong and they did contact Min a long time ago but they haven't finalized anything. There's rumours that Bo Thunyasupan is replacing Min but they were mistaken because they saw a picture from Bo's IG where she dressed up as Poojaman in a play. Chances are, Min won't be in it though and it'll end up with a newer actress. Anyhow, this lakorn is airing soon. Not looking forward to see Pae with Min lol. 

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
Pae is not playing Prince Charming so of course he doesn't look like one. The rich dude is the Prince Charming that we are conditioned to envision in every adaptation with Cinderella. Pae is poor and Min's neighbor friend in here. He is only the prince charming to the right girl (Min) in this series, not THE prince charming we're used to (Rich guy).

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Basically, I love it. Loved the 1st episode, Min is a cutie and I actually like her best on rom-com, Pae isn't that bad,and I find the so-called prince charming more stiff than him and...well less attractive imo 
Looking forward to the 2nd ep!