[Ch7] Cinderella Rong Tao Tae

D~D

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Bundai Dok Rak was a comedy and her acting was fine there. It's just that her acting sucks in this trailer.
I LOVE min but what u stated is 100% correct. Lol
I agree. Lol..

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Bue is so awesome! he's so nice and he's always there for her, whenever she's in trouble, if only Haan wasn't so blinded by her living a fairy tale ugh
she's becoming so annoying with her masquerade, I wish she'd stop already, I'm tired of seeing her embarrassing herself like this. 
Plus it's sad to see Bue already falling for her and her being totally clueless. 

On a side note, I like the young Joke & Nooja, they're both so cute!  :heart:

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Surprisingly, I really like this lakorn. It's refreshing to see Min in this kind of role after watching dramas like PA and MLM. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow, I cant believe this is airing already! I kind of miss Min...her facial expressions are hilarious in those gifts!! Anyone mind sharing where I can this since youtube doesn't carry it. >.<

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
So I was wondering why things were getting so weird with the scripts on Manager. They're reshooting the entire lakorn starting from when Haan got back from Switzerland. I'm quoting what Min said.

Actually, changes were made to the scripts of Cinderella Rong Tao Tae. At first when I heard that there'd be changes to the scripts, I thought the team meant a few scenes. In reality, everything is being reworked starting from when the nang'ek gets back from Switzerland. Basically, we're filming the lakorn as it airs. This is what the higher ups want to happen. I honestly don't know the real reason as to why they're changing everything. But it's a good thing that the lakorn is getting new edits because it might make the lakorn more enjoyable and fun than before since a lot of people are saying that this lakorn is a lot of fun.

In all honestly though, I bet they're not happy with the current ratings. It's hovering around 8 and 9 as of epi 10. 

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130920/168602/%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%AF%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%96%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88.html#.UjxM0sZONqA

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow's the finale.

Let's sell more shampoo.