Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The only thing I do not like about this lakorn is that Rotmay is being like by 4 men (a lot of drama already for the first epi.) . She will have a kissing scene Kan and Om, so she lucky haha. I feel like there should be more actress in this lakorn or something. Is Kan going to end up with someone? Its seem like this lakorn is going have a lot of drama. Btw, do anyone know why the old lady do not like Rotmay?

Candyy

sarNie Egg
from all the pictures posted so far, kan looks more like the p'ek than om.

i guess we'll have a hard time looking to stream this lakorn since its ch. 7 :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haven't watch the episode 1 yet but dang She already be kissing them guys.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I Dnt kno if I should jus skip this Lakorn I hate brothers fighting over for one girl they act like she's the only girl left in the world...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I agreed. She's pretty. I hope Mick is nice in here later because from the preview he like that tomboy girl. I found they look cute together.

Is Gamboom will end up with Kan?
i hope so to....i would kinda watch it to see what happen w/those too...not interested in all the guys fighting for 1 grl and n'k romancing them all -.-

mandy

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is soooooooooooooooo good!!! There's no doubt that om is pek and he and Rotmay love eachother sooooooo much in this lakorn and she loves only Om. Very cute. When he left she wrote a letter to him even tho she doesn't even know where he went and she won't be mailing it. soooo sad, she didn't meet him at the train station, as he ask her to run away with him and she was going to go but the youngest bro pretended to be really ill and rotmay didn't make it on time to meet Om so Om left by himself heartbroken, soooooo sad. He said he doesn't have a heart now. Storyline is really good and fast pace, so much happen already in epi 1, and epi 2. Epi 3 teaser looks very interesting, cant wait!! Love Om's character's sooo much!!! He looks like a bad boy but he has such a gooood heart and rotmay sees this.
Khun and rotmay and note and rotmay scene are pretty good too, they both love her kinda sad, but she is best with Om!
the scene when the tomboyish girl was going to put a blanket over om because he looks cold but then om said Don't, don't give me your heart cuz i can't give it back, and she ran out all sad. What a great scene, even tho him and rotmay are not together but they are always thinking about eachother, sooo sweet. if there was no rotmay i would cheer for him and the tomboy girl cuz they are cute together too but rotmay comes first lol.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is good. I'm curious whom she's gonna end up with. Om or Kan? Either one is fine with me. I just hope Kan won't end up w/ the n'rai. She's very bitchy. Watching from the T-ser, I guess she later will seduce Note. I don't like her from the start. Rotmay is so beautiful. Kan and Om look so fine and handsome here. I keep watching ep.1&2 over again. I can't wait till next week.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
sounds like a good start...I might try it and be surprise though it's not my cup of tea...hopefully the other guys get paired up r like someone else soon. There 4 guys and only 1 girl...

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
wow, I might watch this.. But does anyone know where I can watch this besides dootv?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope so to....i would kinda watch it to see what happen w/those too...not interested in all the guys fighting for 1 grl and n'k romancing them all -.-
I hate it too. This lakorn need more actress because I would like to see Kan end up with some nice girl. There are so many actors in this lakorn. At least add another actress and let her play as Rotmay 's friend or something.

It would be nice if Sammie was in this lakorn, because I wouldn't to see her with Kan or Om again.

I watch this lakorn because of kan and om, but now is also for the girl who play as tomboy.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Just looked at the pictures uploaded by Ch7. Note later will marry Gamgoon, the n'rai. Is that mean he will be a rai, too?

fun

Expired Sarnie
The only thing I do not like about this lakorn is that Rotmay is being like by 4 men (a lot of drama already for the first epi.) . She will have a kissing scene Kan and Om, so she lucky haha. I feel like there should be more actress in this lakorn or something. Is Kan going to end up with someone? Its seem like this lakorn is going have a lot of drama. Btw, do anyone know why the old lady do not like Rotmay?
most ch7 lakorn is like that. I tend to roll my eyes when 3 or more guys are madly in love with nang ek.

I am giving this lakorn a try. none of them is interesting me now... well sao noi has my attention but I'm just waiting on subs and for the lakorn to be half way through.