i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Nope, your not the only one. This lakorn is not for me, to much angst. I like lots of interaction between pra nang. Not my cup of tea...om and Kan r cute...sometime I surprise myself n like the laKorn...but not for this one...I don't mind guys fighting but do it in a noble way and be man enough to back off when she's not interested

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I understand that fact that's y I was debating to either to watch both of the Lakorn or not since my two favorite actors are in it (ken and OM) n of course I kno wat the title mean I'm not dumb...I Dnt c any excitement in both of these Lakorn but it look like there ppl like u that love to watch these kind of Lakorn so it make me wnt to give it a try but I predict a tragic ending for this Lakorn n didn't wnt to waste my time
I'm not saying you're dump. What I'm trying to say is we all know what the story would be about by looking at the title. Like Riley Tae said, it really depends on personal preference. Everyone has different opinion. We can't force each other to agree with one's opinion. Maybe you're right. I do have feeling there will be tragic ending for this lakorn, but still want to keep up with this.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
am I the only one that can't stand for all men fighting for a woman...
oh..god....
i am loosing patience to watch this larkon even though it is Om...

>_<
Ur not alone on this...it's not really my type of Lakorn but man OM is in hea I'm so stuck idk if I should or should not watch it

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm not saying you're dump. What I'm trying to say is we all know what the story would be about by looking at the title. Like Riley Tae said, it really depends on personal preference. Everyone has different opinion. We can't force each other to agree with one's opinion. Maybe you're right. I do have feeling there will be tragic ending for this lakorn, but still want to keep up with this.
I'll jus wait for the ending...I hate disappointment...

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Nope, your not the only one. This lakorn is not for me, to much angst. I like lots of interaction between pra nang. Not my cup of tea...om and Kan r cute...sometime I surprise myself n like the laKorn...but not for this one...I don't mind guys fighting but do it in a noble way and be man enough to back off when she's not interested
thanks there are someone having the same opinion with me...
and, finally, i decide to give up this larkon

jaesi

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is excited me... somehow i feel lil odd, but i will watch it for P'OM no matter what!
as i watched the Lakorn i can see that it went well with the tittle"snitch" bc not just bad or good roles, they all snitch for their own love(feeling).
my main focus are Pupah and Maka :)
Pupah- HANSOME ofcos!, hot temper, confidence, faithful, best at many thing without trying hard.
Maka- HANSOME (but he's not my type of Handsome, srr Kan's fan) as his role in the lakorn, i think Maka is Jealous of Pupah a lot, the way he looked at Pupah and he also trying to do thing better or compete with Pupah in everything. he doesnt seem to show it yet, but i feel like Maka is the mean one.
for
Pupah and Deun is a Beautiful feeling when they together.
Pupah and Nuna is cute but no feeling in it.
Nuna- i feel srr to what happened to her, it was her fault, but she blaming Deun for what happened. now i don like her anymore
older brother- less confidence
youngest brother- Over confidence and annoying!!!! lol

this all just my own opinion! so dont mind me :) more episodes to come.. m so looking forward to it.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is excited me... somehow i feel lil odd, but i will watch it for P'OM no matter what!
as i watched the Lakorn i can see that it went well with the tittle"snitch" bc not just bad or good roles, they all snitch for their own love(feeling).
my main focus are Pupah and Maka :)
Pupah- HANSOME ofcos!, hot temper, confidence, faithful, best at many thing without trying hard.
Maka- HANSOME (but he's not my type of Handsome, srr Kan's fan) as his role in the lakorn, i think Maka is Jealous of Pupah a lot, the way he looked at Pupah and he also trying to do thing better or compete with Pupah in everything. he doesnt seem to show it yet, but i feel like Maka is the mean one.
for
Pupah and Deun is a Beautiful feeling when they together.
Pupah and Nuna is cute but no feeling in it.
Nuna- i feel srr to what happened to her, it was her fault, but she blaming Deun for what happened. now i don like her anymore
older brother- less confidence
youngest brother- Over confidence and annoying!!!! lol

this all just my own opinion! so dont mind me :) more episodes to come.. m so looking forward to it.
I like how you express your opinion and I'm with you. I only focus on Pupa, Maeka and Duen. I agree that Maeka seems jealous of Pupa in everything including Duen's affection. I also think that he's main P'rai; however, I don't have strong feeling of dislike or hating him as I have for Thee, the bad guy. I'd say he's the worst. I feel sorry for Noona and I wish Mick doesn't have to die.They would be a great couple. I'm very excited of the upcoming episodes. Part of the reason that keeps me up with this lakorn is Om, Kan and Rotmay.

jaesi

sarNie Egg
I like how you express your opinion and I'm with you. I only focus on Pupa, Maeka and Duen. I agree that Maeka seems jealous of Pupa in everything including Duen's affection. I also think that he's main P'rai; however, I don't have strong feeling of dislike or hating him as I have for Thee, the bad guy. I'd say he's the worst. I feel sorry for Noona and I wish Mick doesn't have to die.They would be a great couple. I'm very excited of the upcoming episodes. Part of the reason that keeps me up with this lakorn is Om, Kan and Rotmay.
same here.. now i wonder who Noona end up with lol... we have wait and see ^^

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Pupa seems nice to Noona. he might be the one who take responsible for her. what if she did got pregnant... who will be the father??? since now, Mick died and all the other brothers still love and fight over Duen. Pupa might let Duen go.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Pupa seems nice to Noona. he might be the one who take responsible for her. what if she did got pregnant... who will be the father??? since now, Mick died and all the other brothers still love and fight over Duen. Pupa might let Duen go.
You might be right. For most of the lakorns I've watched, when a girl get raped, the chance of getting pregnant is very high. If Noona really gets pregnant, I think Pupa will take care of her. Deun might have to go back to the house with Maeka I guess. Poor Noona, if Mick didnt die, he could be the father since he truly loved her. He wouldn't care about that.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
I think Duen is going back with Maeka maybe to a misunderstanding of Pupa and Noona. Then Aruen is going to died and Maeka will finally tell Duen he wants her.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i'm really watching this for rotmay since i waited for her to be nang'ek for so long. really curious on who she will end up with it's killing me! from listening to the theme song, it sounds that there's only one person she loves which is om. i kinda hope they do end up together even though i kinda like her with the doctor too. that noona girl is so annoying trying to get om to love her saying shit to rotmay acting like she really knows her! i hope she doesn't get with om!! i'd be so mad. don't really care much for note and the little brother needs to get a life!

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I think Duen is going back with Maeka maybe to a misunderstanding of Pupa and Noona. Then Aruen is going to died and Maeka will finally tell Duen he wants her.
The story is getting interested now. What I think is since that thing happened to Noona, Pupa probably feels sorry for her. It's not that he'll love her but the feelings of torment and responsibility might make him want to take care of her and that might also be the cause of making them part again. Maeka's slowly showing his dark sides now. I'm very excited of the next episodes.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
i'm really watching this for rotmay since i waited for her to be nang'ek for so long. really curious on who she will end up with it's killing me! from listening to the theme song, it sounds that there's only one person she loves which is om. i kinda hope they do end up together even though i kinda like her with the doctor too. that noona girl is so annoying trying to get om to love her saying shit to rotmay acting like she really knows her! i hope she doesn't get with om!! i'd be so mad. don't really care much for note and the little brother needs to get a life!
For real that noona girl is annoying. I can't stand her from the beginning already and I do like Duen and Maeka as a couple too.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
The story is getting interested now. What I think is since that thing happened to Noona, Pupa probably feels sorry for her. It's not that he'll love her but the feelings of torment and responsibility might make him want to take care of her and that might also be the cause of making them part again. Maeka's slowly showing his dark sides now. I'm very excited of the next episodes.

It really is getting interesting as the story slowly develop.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know the rating for this drama? I'm skipping just buck I hate the fight over one damn girl. But I do wants to know its rating.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited of tomorrow episode. She finally goes back to the house. It seems like Pupa doing that to her on purpose for the sake of his family.