[Ch7] Banlang Hong (Saman Karn lakorn) : Baifern Pimchanok / Michael Pataradet

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
erinhang said:
This is so off topic, but what other celebrities do you guys know that their parents have high standards for them in school? Knowing this about Patricia, I'm starting to like her. And I know about Yaya, I heard she's got a high GPA.
I'm sorry I don't. Only Patricia and Yaya. I know that Patricia really admires Nadech and Taew for their gpa. Nadech praised Patricia too for having high grades.I'm not sure but I think she ranks top 3 or 5.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Gosh! Top 3 or 5, that's high! I have an aunt who is rank top 2 at her high school 5 years ago and she's smart. I admire the actors/actress who have a high GPA, because it shows that they don't only care about fame. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL, I love how the topic shifted to grades XD  but I love how they take it seriously upon themselves to maintain their set standards.

Anyways, Hmm.. looking at the fitting pics, I still can't judge Fern & Mike.  will have to wait and see.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol we never tend to stay on topic cus most of the time when the lakorn isn't airing yet, there's nothing interesting going on lol. It gets pretty quiet, especially in the non koojin threads.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Taew finished 2nd in her class at Chula. I think most celebrities and their parents take schooling somewhat seriously. A whole lot of them have Masters. Bella is getting her Masters at Thammasat. Weir just got his but I don't think it was at one of the top Thai universities. Pancake was working on a doctorate wasn't she? Don't know from what school either.

Although, most if not all celebrities major in something like journalism/communications/filming/general studies type stuff. Not exactly the heavy hitting stuff like the sciences, engineering, finance etc. Still it's admirable that they get degrees and work at the same time.

Baifern looks pretty grown up here.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I think I know more celebrities where their parents never enforced them to get a high GPA, just a passing grad and a certificate and they're satisfied, like Yui Jiranan for example who graduated with a 2.4. I still applaud them because it's not easy to work and go to school simultaneously.

I honestly don't get how Yaya filmed Tawan Deurd and Game Rai Game Rak at the same time yet managed to get a 3.7. Heck, I'm struggling to maintain a 3.6 and my workload is nowhere close to hers lol. Didn't Patricia get a GPA of 4.0 in her first semester of Chula? Then it dropped to 3.7 and she said she's stressed about maintaining high grades. She's pretty darn smart, never mind the fact that she passed all 5 of her entrance exams when she first finished high school. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I like Baifern in her last drama with Porshe! Gosh they were "cute!!!!" But with Mike...they're blazing!!!! Finally Baifern is in a more grown up role!!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
What's Baifern's character like in here? She seems to be able to fight off the bad guys and also very fiesty, so definitely not the nice and innocent one.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Is Baifern playing twins in here? I can't very understand the short teaser above, anyways I have hope for  this lakorn. Hopefully I become a fan of hers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64V0no7aNVc