[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ah i see.
But Pot's younger sister was pretty much rai up until the end so if Pooklook plays her it's no different than Yinglek to me.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
'ป้อง'รับอยากเล่น'บ้านทรายทอง'
Source:Khaosod

Pong said Ch7 had contacted him with Ban Sai Tong in the end of last year and he was willing to show in. He has already told K'Boy he was interested in this one, there would be little change that he is p'ek.

I, actually, don't want Pong in this lakorn, but I'd love to see the new pairing of Pong&Min.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Pretty much what we already suspect. Daradaily (which tends to get their news from pantip...) said that Pong is unable to accept this role due to his other projects. As for Om, it might not be him either since he has another lakorn with Rotmay. They mentioned that Exact is submitting Son for consideration (cue the NOOO scream in my head). Currently, there's no one confirmed for the pra'ek role. Min is practically confirmed for Potjamarn (I still haven't heard a peep from her yet)

It's good to note that this article was posted a month ago--back when everyone and their grandmothers were making speculations about this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If Son becomes the p'ek i will go bang my head against the wall. The guy cannot act for *beep* sake. I hope this is just a rumor. The choices for p'ek for me is Om, Pong, and Weir.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL?! OMG! I would DIE of luaghter but I will love to see the HOT SON as Chaiklan! OMG. LOL

Min is beautiful! Son is HOT! So casanova lookie! LOL If Om cannot take this lakorn, I would rather see Son than Weir or other short actors. LOL

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg if this p'ek roles getting son, I think he is not suit to this roles. If they will get this roles to son then please it to get weir it will be more great. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I do like son little bit,but I think he is not good for this roles na ja.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh heck naw.. Son will kill the role of khun Chaiklang.. it'll be the end of the world @_@..

fanny

sarNie Adult
SON SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE HE'S ACTING IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. HE HAD SO MANY CHANCE TO PROVE IT, BUT HE AINT IMPROVING ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT. OK, I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT HE GOT THE HEIGHT AND THE BODY, BUT THE LOOK HMMM COUGH, COUGH, COUGH.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
as for u out there, Son is very good, hot, good looking and love those hot lips as Chaiklang,,, he be perfect, he's got the stiff attitude too, next to Om, he actually better than Pong....Gooooo Sonnnn

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
as for u out there, Son is very good, hot, good looking and love those hot lips as Chaiklang,,, he be perfect, he's got the stiff attitude too, next to Om, he actually better than Pong....Gooooo Sonnnn
i totally agree with you!!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL I agreed! As much as I love Pong, Son is TWICE better!!! LOL =P Gosh, we're so obsesses with looks. LOL

And to be fair, when Pong first started, her was JUST as nearly stiff, but people grew to love him for his look and eventually he improved. Same can be applied to Son. He has KLP as pa'ek, and other minor roles. I believe he has a whole decade to improve! I will love HIM just as Chaiklang! Sorry Pong, you're off the list. LOL =P