[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

chouakim

TTFC♥
Ahhh, I don't know if I'm ready for a remake. It doesn't even seem that old yet..lol. Maybe it's just me.

But OMO, Pong and Min? I think they'll look GOOD together! But I'm not sure if I want them paired for a lakorn like this. o__O

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
guess they are remaking this lakorn for the new generation of lakorn watcher, i mean come on some young fans now don't even know what "koo gum" is and the last remake was like 2004...BXT was in 2001/2000....

I will probably watch this no matter what becuz it is one of my favs after all...

Pong doesn't excatly scream "Chai" to me but i like him so i'll put faith in him..Pong just hasn't take much honorable man role...so that's probably why....

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Pong is kind of tall for Min though. but it is kind of too soon to remake this lakorn.
I would want CH7 to remake lakorn of Tang Saksit and Numfon which she played twin. This lakorn was good.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, I'm confused from Om to Pong. I guess that means praek is Pong. I thought it was him along anyways. I don't remember hearing anything about Om being praek here. Lol. :p I should edit my post so no one gets confused. Thanks TML! ;)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah I think p'ek should be pong cuz I just check in Thai wiki there still have pong with min not that guy.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, it sure is, Alice. I don't want Min to play back to back with the same praeks for a while. However, with the lack of Ch7 actors, it's most likely to happen. But glad it's Pong and not Om. The only praek I liked Min with was Cee. Weir would be the only good choice of praek left for Min, lol. :p

little

sarNie Adult
I think Pong is kind of tall for Min though. but it is kind of too soon to remake this lakorn.
I would want CH7 to remake lakorn of Tang Saksit and Numfon which she played twin. This lakorn was good.

yeah i was hooked to this lakorn back then it's sood sai parn

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i just saw this thread! never caught on with the ban sai thong fever. but pong and min, i like. -godninja

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Bai Sai Tong Remake! I've seen this but never care to write here but come on a remake on this one.Wow! i see a lot of remake!! Wow, Pong& min????? My reaction: ????

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yes, it sure is, Alice. I don't want Min to play back to back with the same praeks for a while. However, with the lack of Ch7 actors, it's most likely to happen. But glad it's Pong and not Om. The only praek I liked Min with was Cee. Weir would be the only good choice of praek left for Min, lol. :p

Hahahaha I do agree I like min with cee too I think look hot together than that om and min.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i don't know.. im still iffy on the pair.. pong and min.. i think they're handsome and pretty but.. to see them in this bst role.. i don't know!! >____________< i would prefer to see them in a dif lakorn instead.. since this lakorn is very proper and so forth.. hehe..

and btw, i want to see/know how tangmo is linked to this lakorn.. because i haven't seen anything about her related to this lakorn.. not even her wiki.. hmmm.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
That's the problem. I'd love to watch a Pong and Min lakorn, but Ban Sai Tong is really a...lakorn's lakorn. Not to mention that this and Ruk Nai Marn Mek have such a similar plot. A country girl moves into a house and gets pick on by the family and the pra'ek feels bad for her.

I think Tangmo'll play Ying Lek, Chai Klang's younger sister.