[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

jakjann

Jakjann
I had read the article and I hope for Pong and Min.
I am for Min because her look is a 100% thai girl but Mai isn't and Potjamarn is a Thai woman.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol, p'alice ja.. mai pen rai na.. :weee:
it's ok to be off-topic once in a while..
and plus, the cast hasn't been confirmed yet..
so it's just wishful thinking picking fav daras hehe :)

if i have to choose between om and pong.. for sure i'll pick pong..
om is still a newbie and i can't have him play an important gentlemen part like chaiklang.
pong is an a-list dara but.. i still wish it could be a dif p'ek.. but ch7 has no p'eks to match hmm..
Mai pen rai ja N'Julie its already over lets just forget all about boring moments lets
just join the fun to see this new pair P'Pong and N'Min

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Om also has news to be in here. I'm curious of who will end up being the p'ek.
omg here comes another petition just like Rang Ngao drama in between Pope/Ken P now
its Pong vs Om why they have to be so torturing its giving me another headache and
roller coaster :wackonut:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
omg here comes another petition just like Rang Ngao drama in between Pope/Ken P now
its Pong vs Om why they have to be so torturing its giving me another headache and
roller coaster :wackonut:
Yeah as long as they don't bring anymore names in...They should confirm this soon. Maybe they're waiting to see who will be free to film the lakorn. I really don't know.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah as long as they don't bring anymore names in...They should confirm this soon. Maybe they're waiting to see who will be free to film the lakorn. I really don't know.
I think Pong he has more chances to be in here and I know definitely some of theMin/Om
crazy hyped fans going to be disappointed but to make it better is Pong the p'ek not
Om please cos Tawee Porb already a ruin and it was my all time classic and it went
so wrong for choosing Pancake and Om :thumbdown:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think Om has very classic Thai features, that's why I loved him in Tawee Pope and that's why I'd like to see him in BST; plus, Tawee Pope was kind of disappointing production-wise, so if Om was in BST, one of my all-time faves, then I'd be more eager to watch. Pong is a-lister for sure, but I can visualize Om in the role more than Pong.

The only girl appears to be Min...and she hasn't accepted yet? So it could even change from her! I just hope it's not Pancake...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Om has very classic Thai features, that's why I loved him in Tawee Pope and that's why I'd like to see him in BST; plus, Tawee Pope was kind of disappointing production-wise, so if Om was in BST, one of my all-time faves, then I'd be more eager to watch. Pong is a-lister for sure, but I can visualize Om in the role more than Pong.

The only girl appears to be Min...and she hasn't accepted yet? So it could even change from her! I just hope it's not Pancake...
Its another flop ruin if the n'ek turn to Pancake :thumbdown:
atm Pong and Min is very good enough no further Ch7

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

The only other person I heard is Mai, but I believe it's going to be Min. I agree about Om.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I support Pong 100% love him!!!!!!! Just wish this wasn't DaraVDO, they suck lately. I dare them to prove me wrong.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I support Pong 100% love him!!!!!!! Just wish this wasn't DaraVDO, they suck lately. I dare them to prove me wrong.
oh yeah I don't know what is wrong with daravdo too I support P'Pong 100% this can be
a good make up cos Nai Roy Ruk with Aump weren't that good

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
sorry to tell U guys this news
''ชายกลาง'' ถ้าเป็น ''ป้อง-ณวัฒน์'' จะดู

Pong has won the toss lots of fans voted for him and cheering for Min
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11311159/A11311159.html

the reason Om still has to finished filming his lakorn with Cherry and ban sai tong has
to start filming soon as possible cos 2012 is just around the corner
so this mean pong is the real p'ek in here :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: if pong was the p'ek in here i would to watch this one. can wait the open ceremony. so glad

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I'm with U icy
btw icy watch out cos here comes another roller coaster for us like Rang Ngao
yeh my friend, that 's why i'm not exciting yet, lol

Yay for Pong, now I will look at this thread and wait for it said "Confirmed" , then cheering later, lol, I don't want to be disappointed again,

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol pong looks nice there, but if he was pa'ek, they should cast someone older to match him na ja. I love Pong with Bee Namthip but I cannot imagine Pong with Min.... :/

I prefer fresh faces and meat! LOL
---

Plus Om is making progress, if he's given a good and significant role, fans would scream to death for sure! He's HOT!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
interesting.. thanks alice..

though it's nice pong is picked-ish.. the only reason why i'm not too fond or keen of him as being chaiklang is because chaiklang is supposed to be a gentleman.. i like pong but he doesnt really have that gentleman feature.. i kind of think he looks rai sometime.. cause look at num's case for example, i thought he made an excellent portrayal of chaiklang.. he really looked like a gentleman.. and he made me believe it too.. lol.. then again, it's my opionion :)

as for om, he may look thai.. but his actiong isn't really up to par yet.. he's good-ish.. but not great.. and plus.. though he's p'ek now.. i still picture as the p'rai from the lakorn with new & pinky lol.. so he always has that rai look to me too..

@myheromike , lol i was looking at your poster and was like.. dang that looks familiar.. i don't even remember making that :rofl:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol pong looks nice there, but if he was pa'ek, they should cast someone older to match him na ja. I love Pong with Bee Namthip but I cannot imagine Pong with Min.... :/

I prefer fresh faces and meat! LOL
---

Plus Om is making progress, if he's given a good and significant role, fans would scream to death for sure! He's HOT!!!!!!
they can't cast someone the same age as Pong cos it wouldn't go with the story na ja

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yup, like what Alice said :)

N'ek is supposed to be in her last year of high school I believe, so there has to be a younger n'ek to play the part of Pojaman :) a n'ek around 18-23 will be suitable for this role in my opinion.. But she needs to have that innocent look as well.. But a look full of pride-ish.. Like Joy.. I really liked how she pulled off the character nicely even though it was like her first or second lakorn ehehe..

Oooo I feel like rewatching this lakorn again :) missing num and joy now :(