[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was afraid of this. Given their new CH.7 YouTube censorship, I can't watch this anywhere else as well. No wonder they're losing to Ch.3. They keep doing things to lose their international fans as well.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes he does start out liking JunKraPok and Galong likes him.
I guess so far he is more into the tomboy charming type

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Awesomedua! You better hide that link because I think Ch.7's staff stalks our forum to shut down all our access to their channel's material. Lol. I actually found another place to watch this as well but I won't say because I'm scared they'll shut that down too. Haha. PM me if you're interested.

So I watched episode one and found it to be a boring introductory episode. It became interesting once Michael appeared. He's still playing a jerk. Lol. I love the camera quality for this production. It's very high definition. They should lay off on the slow motion during the fighting scenes though. It's cool once or twice but using it consecutively can get kind of repetitive. I like fight scenes to go by swiftly but I guess they wanted to show off their fighting techniques during the beginning. I also don't like the fighting sound effects. Sounds like my nephew's sword toys. Lol. I can't really comment on whether I like it so far. I need to see a few more episodes to judge.

As for the characters, Now's cute but I find her childishness a bit overly done sometimes. Just a tiny bit. No biggie. Pooklook looks the same as her character from Reun Galong. Ironically, her name is also Galong. Lol. But she's playing her differently. There's a subtle sweetness to her, impressive cause she doesn't play her characters the same. I'm shocked that Meung Jai likes Jao Jan because it's different from Ch.3's BR where all the men would like a woman like Feung and Galong, prim and proper. 

Maybe I found episode one boring because it took place mainly in the past. I fast forward all that historical stuff in BR. Lol. I guess it'll become more interesting for me once Mike gets there.            

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
First of all, how is Om's acting so far? And second, please send me the link to a free website that can watch this because I've waited so long to see Pooklook and Now in the same lakorn. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel the same as you right now Mahalo. I am trying really hard to not compare it to BR though. I do find the battle a bit better because they narrow the frame down so that it doesn't look like there's no army lol. I also like that they are fighting in the woods vs open field since that seems more realistic. I'm not feeling Now's acting as much, hopefully I'll get into character with her later when she and Mike meet up. Om's acting is still whatevers, I want more feelings from him but not expecting much. Overall epi 1 is ok. :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep.1! & like @Ncmeowmeow35I really tried hard not to compare this with Bang Rajun. I do have to agree though, that the setting is more realistic for the fighting scenes. & I think the fighting scenes are probably more realistic because of the blood splattering - I just wish they had better sound effects, etc. during the fighting scenes. Mike is sooooo HOT!  :crush: Things didn't get that interesting for me until towards the end where Om got pulled to the present. Hopefully Mike & Om goes back to the past soon ~ Now & Pooklook are absolutely GORGEOUS in here  :spin: Episode 1 was okay. I don't see any flaws in Om's acting yet so I think he is doing okay (for now..). 

Mahalo said:
Thanks Awesomedua! You better hide that link because I think Ch.7's staff stalks our forum to shut down all our access to their channel's material. Lol. I actually found another place to watch this as well but I won't say because I'm scared they'll shut that down too. Haha. PM me if you're interested.

So I watched episode one and found it to be a boring introductory episode. It became interesting once Michael appeared. He's still playing a jerk. Lol. I love the camera quality of this production. It's very high definition. They should lay off on the slow motion during the fighting scenes though. It's cool once or twice but using it consecutively can get kind of repetitive. I like fight scenes to go by swiftly but I guess they wanted to show off their fighting techniques during the beginning. I also don't like the fighting sound effects. Sounds like my nephew's sword toys. Lol. I can't really comment on whether I like it so far. I need to see a few more episodes to judge.

As for the characters, Now's cute but I find her childishness a bit overly done sometimes. Just a tiny bit. No biggie. Pooklook looks the same as her character from Reun Galong. Ironically, her name is also Galong. Lol. But she's playing her differently. There's a subtle sweetness to her, impressive cause she doesn't play her characters the same. I'm shocked that Meung Jai likes Jao Jan because it's different from Ch.3's BR where all the men would like a woman like Feung and Galong, prim and proper. 

Maybe I found episode one boring because it took place mainly in the past. I fast forward all that historical stuff in BR. Lol. I guess it'll become more interesting for me once Mike gets there.            
Thanks for the heads up! Just edited my post! & I think I'll PM you for that site, thanks ~ 
& I do agree that Now's childness is exaggerated a little as well, but again - as you mentioned, no biggie  :yes:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Actually what is the meaning of Atitha??? I watch this last night but couldn't understand a thing...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Jacy said:
Actually what is the meaning of Atitha??? I watch this last night but couldn't understand a thing...
IF I am not mistaken (i probably am lol) but I believe it meant to brand, to honor, to make legend.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It has been a busy Sunday for me.........

Just when I started Atitha and was completely in a good mood because of Muengjai and Jaojan, I saw the news of P'Por on IG......I no longer have the heart to continue on...T___________________________________________T sorry to be a mood killer....

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoyed the first episode so far. There are a lot of changes compared to the older version so I'm quite interested to see how this adaptation will unfold and so I'm refraining myself from reading or listening to any spoilers/summaries. The pace of the first portion was a little slow but that's expected and justifiable as it is a war lakorn. JSL sure doesn't disappoint in terms of production because they're very particular and detailed with every aspect from scenery, choreography, background music etc. It's all these little things that really helps make the lakorn much more appealing and something that other companies should pay attention to as well. I love the instrumentals that they incorporated; very classical and nostalgic, befitting to that time period. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Okay, Muengjai and Jaojan need a lakorn together.

And I thought I liked Om with Kwan...The more I see them together, the more I am liking Om/Now pairing.

c: om/now IG

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoyed episode 1! Now and Om actually looks good together. So cute the way he looks at her. But I am still eager to see how now and Michael will react once they meet each other :)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
omgness om and now look hella good together, next episode looks interesting!
If anyone looking for a another website to watch (not yet subbed), pm me :)