[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
After BR, I've become a big fan of period lakorns. Atitha is my most anticipated lakorn of 2016 and I can't wait for the 17th to come!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I can tell Meow. Lol. You love period lakorns and politics. They're too complex for me to get into.
I do! History was my favorite subject and i love watching political debates lol. The news are always on at my office and at home lol.

I'm so glad this will air on the weekend slots cus we'll get more per week.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I also want to see her take on a more confident, bratty type character. Now even said so herself that she doesn't even mind to take on a n'rai role because she wants to continually challenge herself. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah ok, so Pooklook likes Om who likes Now but Now fell in love with Mike. Mike and Pooklook are friends in the present time. Pooklook eventually won Om's heart. Ok I'm not as confused anymore lol. Someone probably post this already but I think I missed it.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
gahhh can't believe they are doing this to us with ch7 youtube page D: just when i started getting into watch ch7 lakorns :facepalm:
idk it might sound silly cuhs i'm such a newbie watching ch7 but what website are you guys going to watch this on?
:woot:so excited for when it airs 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I thought Mike likes Pooklook in modern day but his true love is Now from the past? Lol. It's airing in a few more days so let's watch how it all unravels! This is probably my most anticipated lakorn of the year, please don't fail me JSL! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
In the summary I was listening to it said that Pooklook was his bestfriend in modern life and she fell in love at first sight with Om. Mike didn't understand why til he met her again in the past life.

Usually the audio summary are from the novel or previous version if it is an original script but remakes tends to change things around.

Sunday is right around the corner! So exciting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So upset because PTP and Athita were supposed to be on the same day but this got delayed. My weekend could've been off to a great start. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
So upset because PTP and Athita were supposed to be on the same day but this got delayed. My weekend could've been off to a great start. 
When does it air ?