[Ch7] Arsoon Noy Nai Takieng Kaew (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Win is not in here any more. Win is replace by Aof.

Here what I got from Win thai fans forum.

“อสูรน้อยในตะเกียงแก้ว” …เสียใจอ่ะ
27/05/2011 — pumpui

สวัสดีแวะมาแจ้งข่าวแล้วก็ขอหลบไปทำใจก่อนนะ เราก็จะสั้นๆ นะ “อสูรน้อยในตะเกียงแก้ว” เปลี่ยนจาก “วิน ธาวิน” เป็น “ออฟ ชนะพล” ในบทหมอภวัตที่ฉันรอคอย ตอนนี้อยู่ในโหมดห้ามรบกวนแล้วนะ หนีไปอาบน้ำ นอนดีกว่า เสียใจนะเนี้ยหนีไปนอนตั้งแต่ยังไม่สามทุ่มเนี้ย ไม่ไหวขอไปทำใจนิดนึงนะ พอดีอยากดูมากไปหน่อย T__T จบข่าว
พยายามทำใจอยู่

ให้เวลาเสียใจได้ถึงพรุ่งนี้เช้าเท่านั้นนะใครจะฟูมฟายก็ให้รีบ เช้ามาก็ลืมมันไปซะ

อ่านข่าวนี้ที่พันทิป

link @ pantip
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10609651/A10609651.html

Aof twitter and said he replay Win

ที่มา twitter @1CHANAPOL

1CHANAPOL AOF-CHANAPOL

ตอนนี้มีละคร3เรื่องคับเสือสั่งฟ้า+หอบรักมาห่มป่า+อสูรน้อยในตะเกียงแก้วรอติดตามชมนะคับ

1CHANAPOL AOF-CHANAPOL
"@Tawunrut7Poo: @1CHANAPOL อสูรน้อยฯพี่อ๊อฟคู่กับใครอ่ะ"ใบเฟินคับ

1CHANAPOL AOF-CHANAPOL
"@tt1_freedom: @1CHANAPOL เอ่อ !! พี่อ๊อฟเร่นอสูรน้อยด้วยหรอคะ"?!!"ใช่คับ

1CHANAPOL AOF-CHANAPOL
"@sailorsing: @1CHANAPOL อสูรน้อยฯ เริ่มถ่ายเมื่อไหร่เหรอ"วันจันทร์นี้เปิดกล้อง

ที่มา twitter @1CHANAPOL

คงจะเปลี่ยนตัวพระเอกแน่เลย เพื่อจะให้ วิน ธาวิน ไปเร่งถ่ายดอกแก้ว เพราะเห็นว่าจะมาล็อตหน้า

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish reading the summary. Tubtim's character is so pitiful. she's not consider fully n'rai but only turn bad toward the end. the real n'rai is the character name Busaba. Tubtim turn bad cause she has been bully+push around by n'ek and n'rai(Busaba) a lot so she can't take it anymore. Tubtim's character conclusion is so sad too T_T. the arsoon they really refer to in this lakorn is Daraka(Tubtim) not Nanny(Baifern), hope will get to see Tubtim play as n'ek again with Natthew will be great, still wait to see this couple pair up again, love them. my only favorite couple in Ch7.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the opening ceremony on July 26,2011
Tubtim look so beautiful+sexy!!!
credit Siriquan-Tubtim's fc

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
interview+opening ceremony
credit: Natthewclub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa9RKDsxDNE&feature=feedu

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more pics. Fai probably play as Busaba(n'rai) and Thunwa play as her brother, i think he play bad too if i'm not mistaken.

cake

sarNie Egg
tubtim is so pretty!!! love her i want to see her n natthew pair up again love them in nuea manoot and i also like tubtim with aof! fern is pretty!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally gonna air they been filming for a long time already. Tubtim look so gorgeous in genie clothing like Indian's princess( the wallpaper above). will watch this lakorn because of her, but her role is so pitiful and sad. unfair! author so mean to her character.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh Fern is so cute...Aof and Fern make such a cute couple...