lookitsme

sarNie Egg
cool :) said:
Welcome to asianfuse! Have fun spazzing with us 555 we can get a little crazy..haha I'm kidding we "cool" :lol: hehe . Enjoy AF !! :yes:
i don't mind the craziness lol :woot:  thanks!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ekk! You guys are having too much fun without me! :teary: I'm missing out on all the fun while at work. I'll have to catch up to the comments later; I'm loving all the comments like always! You guys are all awesome! :thumbsup: :grouphug:

First, I just want to share the rating for today's episode (11). :) Credit: ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip.

Episode 11 (8/19/13): 3.7 (2.7, 3.9)

Oh yeah! :yahoo: Hope to see SSP reaches a 4 and higher! :D Keep fighting, SSP! :thumbup: Hmm, seems like the drama (Nee! :loool:) is bringing in all the ratings. :lmao: I'm more attracted to the romance (Thit and Gan :heart:) though hehe. :wink:

‪Oh, and DaisyDukes, Sherrie got the working video link for me. :) Here you go! I believe Toomtam talks about Thit and Nee's relationship around the 2:28 mark. Vill and Toomtam are freakin' cute during this talk show. I so :heart: their interaction during this interview. I love it when the two ladies interviewing them scream during the screening of Thit (Toomtam) and Nee's (Vill) kissing scene/make-out scene. :pervie: I would scream in excitement, too! :woot:

Credits: Monkeyseptember happy, pookidteungkhunna2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuVqf6v-oSc&feature=player_embedded

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Yeah, she would be. :yes: Thit gets mad and frustrated that Gan ignores him easily. :bhehe: K, I'm off to prepare for work. Catch up with you guys later! Have a good one, everybody! :grouphug: And D~D, enjoy the first day of school! Hope time speeds by for you in class! Just as I hope it does for me at work. :D
How cute.. U were thinking of me. Lol anyways I got home earlier, and ate.. than I send a message to a friend here on asianfuse. Today school was alrite, I wanted to get out of there the moment I was in. I hate school. as much as I love SSP, I want it to end b/c it's interfering with my school focus. Although it just started.. i can feel it. Lol..All I can say is that the only scene I love today was Thit ignoring Nee. That was super funny. My love birds really broke my heart, there's nothing more i can say. Now I'm very tired so I'm gonna go to sleep. Nite everyone.

Zzzzzzzzz...

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really sad that the stepdad died.  I know Nee can't repay herself cus she went to the extreme bad.  She never let her step dad take care of her when he always see her as his own.  I dont know y Nee doesn't accept her stepdad.  I wanted her to at least see his good deeds to her so she can open her eyes and heart to accept him as a dad.  I would be really touch I was waiting for that scene. In the old one she did that.

AikOm^_^

Urgh...I'm suddenly really tired...last night's late sleep is catching up to me. :yawn: After I finish replying to the comments, sorry, it's straight to bed! -_- I'm going to be busy tomorrow, so it looks like I'm going to miss a good discussion once again... Awh, I want to be here instead!!! I'll be able to watch episode 12 live, but *sniff* won't be able to share thoughts until later... :teary: Oh, Balu_bear, looks like the magazine scans will have to be postponed until the next day... :cry: Sorry! Please be patient with me, ok? ^_^ K, replying to the comments now. :D

Rite ?! Even if Gan was the annoying poor one ,in the end she'll still get main guy 555

Anyways episode 11 ,it seems like u guys are real irritated with Nee . Dang I don't know if ill survive not screaming my head off at my laptop Lmfao :bhehe:

Ooh, actually, Cool, I was thinking that Gan would still be sweet and nice as the poor twin. :bhehe: But wow! You just give me some new ideas! :eek: That's another way this remake could have gone; poor twin Gan as the "evil one," who turns good at the end. Ooh, so many different directions that could have been used for this remake! :scratchchin: I'm 100% positive Nee will annoy you, too. :yes: You'll be screaming in frustration indeed! :whaha:

little22 said:
I can't stand Nee either she makes it like N'ek fault for her upbringing.  It's not like she's that poor her stepdad is a professor he makes good money and takes care of her and her mom.  I have a bad feeling that Nee will target her stepdad next if he gets in the way.  This is so dramatic I didn't think anyone like Urai will die.

No, she's definitely not that poor. :facepalm: She just have a weird way of looking down on her life. Ungrateful girl! She's too full of self-pity. Haha, when it comes to Exact lakorns, it's usually the least important (and annoying) characters like Urai who easily die. :lolyup: (I'm not laughing at Urai, but at Exact's killing methods.)

bun-bun said:
True. I don't understand either. Ying is working for Nee's stepdad. Doesn't that somehow indicates that he's rich or at least from a middle-incomed society. She's definitely not homeless! Be grateful girl!

I think Gan will still be the nice girl and Nee will be triple the evil character. There might be a mutation happening in Nee's chromosome that resulted in her being borned evil. At first, I thought the surrounding created her evil character. But no! Dismiss the idea! She's pure evil genius.

Hahaha you should suggest this idea to Exact! I think it will be a wonderful remake!

Ooh, I almost wrote exactly what you wrote (bolded texts), Bun-bun! Great minds think alike! :highfive: Whahahaha! The second part of your comment got me :rofl:!!! And :lmao3:! Yes, I'm imagining that Gan will still be the sweet twin even when she's poor, but Nee...Nee would be an infinity times worse as the rich, spoiled twin. :loool: Hmm, but I suppose it would be too cliché if Gan plays the poor, sweet twin. :eek: Yet, it's just as cliché that evil, poor twin Nee is the n'rai! :coverlaf: Haha, even if I suggest it to Exact, its producers wouldn't listen. :p

huajaikaungtur said:
If the story was the other way around, ... I don't know. I have two answers for this one. xD
I feel like an individual's surroundings influence their way of thinking a lot. Like if Gan was the one who grew up poor, she could probably play as the evil Vill since she would grow up being jealous of her well off sister and want revenge. So I'm basically saying that if Gan and Nee had different lives, it would be the same SSP as now, just switched names.

On the other hand, Gan being poor could be the nice one while Nee as the spoiled, rich one could be mean. But then, why would Nee as the spoiled, rich one want revenge on Gan? xD

It can go any way, haha. Either way, Toomtam will star with Vill xD

But good question, Maiko! Your question made me think a lot, haha!~

I love your thinking, girl! Fine, Marina! xD There, I said it! (Don't kill me for using your cute name! :spin: :worthy:) Ooh, so many different takes the story could have gone! :yes: If poor twin Gan is still the nice one, perhaps spoiled rich twin Nee wants revenge on her just because Thit will fall in love with Gan? Hehe, or it could totally be a whole new storyline! xD Ooh, I need to think further on the different takes to the prospective storylines! :scratchchin: Thank you for sharing your lovely and entertaining ideas! :clap: It's like I'm reading two different lakorn scripts haha! :thumbsup:

Sawan said:
Lmao. Good biological reasoning ^^^ Basically, everyone already said what I wanted to say. Too much Nee time. I try to stay away from this forum because you guys have too many spoilers floating around. Lol. I like to be in for a surprise but sometimes I can't help but check in. 

Yay, you finally join us in SSP's thread, Sawan! :clap2: Welcome! :grouphug: No, please say some more! Whether it's a simple agreement, it's still fun to hear your opinion/agreement/thoughts! :yes: Ooh, sorry for the spoilers, but that's what happens when there's too much excitement! :woot:

Lovinglakorn said:
Wow! Haven't been on here (AsiaFuse) for awhile now. The lakorn is one addicting one. Today episode wasn't one of my favorite but it was a turning point in the lakorn. Vill is doing very good as two characters. She have me hating the evil sister and loving the the nice sister. Than I have to tell myself that it the same person (actress). I'm loving these spoilers. I'm enjoy reading all your comments:)

Welcome to SSP's thread, Lovinglakorn! It's wonderful having you joining us! :kiss: :grouphug: Ooh, glad to hear you think SSP is addicting! :thumbup: Yeah, I agree with you! Today's episode isn't even one of my favorites, too, yet I'm still blown away by all the performances, especially Toomtam and Vill's. :D Haha, nice that you enjoy reading all the comments. Me, too! :wink:

huajaikaungtur said:
I agree with you! I try to stay away from this topic ... JK, I don't try at all but I try not to read the spoilers. I always end up reading them though xD I can't stop myself from reading them!

This lakorn is surely addicting~ I really need to see this episode then. And yes, Vill is doing an incredible job. I sometimes forget they're the same actress, too. She's just so convincing in both roles that she seems like two separate people :)

:lmao2: True that, Marina! xD Haha, I'm so loving the fact that Vill is "confusing" a lot of people, making them wonder if it's really her playing dual roles. :coverlaf: I so heart how convincing she is in both roles, like you already stated! :yes:

phatman said:
Well, this calls for a nature vs. nurture discussion. Haha. Jk. I would say that they both retain their characters. Nee, evil. Gan, nice. Reasons for Nee to be jealous of Gan is of course the marriage and everyone elses love for Gan since she's the nice, lovely one. She will probably do the same things she did as the poor one. Just a thought.

Wow, I love the sound of that! :eyetwitch: :eek: :clap2: And as for your idea(s), that's what I was thinking, too! :yes:

Balu_bear said:
I cant catch up the episode last nite, waiting to have engsub and good connection to have it. But read all ur comment can make me know somehow about eps last nite.

I like the comment of Lovinglakorn, you are right when saying that Vill's act is very good to potrait 2 side in same face. Wonderful! And make ours love and hate in difference with 2.

Its hard for me to find out and imagine all things that u remain while havent had a chance to watch yet, but its great when hearing all of you showing love and hate throught out last eps.

I read that some of you try not to read the spoil. But for me, its like safe place for me. And above from all of this spoil I still want to watch movie, to see their acting, their emotion, their evil side.....And eveything is just wonderful more than the things u read.

Ooh, so true, Balu_bear! :D Seeing the scenes on screen is a whole lot more rewarding, and you get so much out of the acting they bring onto the screen. But Aiyaja's spoilers are just as lively and detailed! Love you, Aiyaja, for your hard work in translating the summaries and bringing the plot and everything else to life! Thank you! :kiss:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Loved it when Thit ignored Nee! That was funny. When Thit and Gan signed the papers, I was stabbed in the heart. ): About Nee, I must not say or else my words are gonna get ugly.

:lmao2: :rofl: I freakin' love that scene, too! Already stated my opinions on it in an earlier post hehe. Wow, I like how your phrased your reaction when Thit and Gan sign the divorce papers, Ntsuab-Ci. :) Ooh, please do vent out more about Nee! :clap:

bun-bun said:
Me no like Ep 11! Although me haven't watch it with sub, but me know me will still not like it.

This is the effect of watching too much Nee. Me turning into Jar Jar Binks!

:whahuh: Oh, who's Jar Jar Binks? :scratchhead2:

DaisyDukes* said:
Toomtam is so sweet and handsome tonight. :kiss:   Gan is beautiful as always. :flowers:

:heart: Toomtam&Vill  :heart:

Awh, I love your post, DaisyDukes! Haha, especially, the part about Toomtam and Vill! Meaning everything in your post haha! xD :blush:

thaochristina said:
I had to read everyone's comments before watching today's episode. Lol...I'm going to be hecka annoyed of Nee from reading all the comments. Oh boy!!! I'll be back to reply on what I think about the episode. Probably the same as everyone else....complaining about how much I hate Nee too. Lol.

And you are! :rofl:

lookitsme said:
Hello. Been a lurker for awhile. Decided to register and start posting on this thread. I enjoy watching Vill and Toomtam's lakorn. :)

Hiya, Lookitsme! :hiya: Welcome to AF (AsianFuse) and SSP's thread! :welcome: Thanks for joining us! I'm super happy to have you with us! :grouphug: Oh, so you were one of those lurkers! :ninja: :smack: Finally, you make your presence! :yahoo: Please, do join in the fun with us! Let's talk to our hearts' content about this lakorn and about Vill and Toomtam! :wink: :yes: :D

Sawan said:
:cheer: Welcome to Asianfuse Lookitsme  :welcome1:   I, too, decided to make an account because of SSP. Lol.

Ooh, really, Sawan? Is it really because of SSP? :eek: That's so touching! :D (Oh, yes. I edited your post, so that your cheer emoticon will be seen. :wink:)

AikOm^_^

Welcome to asianfuse! Have fun spazzing with us 555 we can get a little crazy..haha I'm kidding we "cool" :lol: hehe . Enjoy AF !! :yes:

I see what you did there; a play on your username, huh? :lolyup: :lmao2: Just a little crazy? I thought we go way overboard! :lmao3:

D~D said:
How cute.. U were thinking of me. Lol anyways I got home earlier, and ate.. than I send a message to a friend here on asianfuse. Today school was alrite, I wanted to get out of there the moment I was in. I hate school. as much as I love SSP, I want it to end b/c it's interfering with my school focus. Although it just started.. i can feel it. Lol..All I can say is that the only scene I love today was Thit ignoring Nee. That was super funny. My love birds really broke my heart, there's nothing more i can say. Now I'm very tired so I'm gonna go to sleep. Nite everyone.

Zzzzzzzzz...

I generally remember all the lovely people who've been in this thread, D~D. ^_^ Glad you were able to get home earlier than expected. Ooh, don't jinx SSP now! :smack: Hahaha, I'm sure the end is near, but we want more of Thit x Gan scenes! Awh, I feel your pain in today's episode...but yes, Thit ignoring Nee is a hilarious and satisfying sight! :rofl: All righty then, you're sleeping by the time I post this, but hope that you have a good rest! Nite, D~D! :kiss:

little22 said:
I'm really sad that the stepdad died.  I know Nee can't repay herself cus she went to the extreme bad.  She never let her step dad take care of her when he always see her as his own.  I dont know y Nee doesn't accept her stepdad.  I wanted her to at least see his good deeds to her so she can open her eyes and heart to accept him as a dad.  I would be really touch I was waiting for that scene. In the old one she did that.

Awh, I know! If crazy Exact hadn't changed the story too much...you and I would have been able to see such a touching scene. :cry: I wanted that kind of ending for Nee. But no, she becomes the typical, unrepentant Exact n'rai. :rolleyes: *Sigh* Now, my hope rests on a good Thit x Gan ending. :spin:

K, that's the last of the comments that I needed to reply to. Good night, everybody! Kisses and hugs! It's late once again, but I will wake up early to catch SSP's episode 12 live. Yay! :woot2: Well, nite! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss:

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
I am so glad that we are getting bigger in this thread!  :dance1: Welcome to SSP thread!

Anyway, I didin't understand anything in Ep 11 but Nee  :rant: !!!! Gan + Thi :kiss2: Kiss & Make up already! Stop  :hide: -ing from yourselves! 
Interesting question about what if the roles were reversed. It will depend on how they will be portrayed and the script, I guess that didn't make any sense. 

Hoping that we have more Ganthi scenes in Ep 12 because I miss them together even if they have a misunderstanding, they still make me squee :heart:  :flowers:

AikOm^_^

KimBerry said:
I am so glad that we are getting bigger in this thread!  :dance1: Welcome to SSP thread!

Anyway, I didin't understand anything in Ep 11 but Nee  :rant: !!!! Gan + Thi :kiss2: Kiss & Make up already! Stop  :hide: -ing from yourselves! 
Interesting question about what if the roles were reversed. It will depend on how they will be portrayed and the script, I guess that didn't make any sense. 

Hoping that we have more Ganthi scenes in Ep 12 because I miss them together even if they have a misunderstanding, they still make me squee :heart:  :flowers:

Yeah! :D :thumbsup: I love how this lakorn is bringing us together! :grouphug: Hahaha, I'm with you about Thit and Gan kissing and making up! :yes: :pervie: No, your thinking makes sense. ;) Ooh, yes, Thit x Gan still make me squeal, no matter what, too! Toomtam Vill love!!! :wub:

Yes, SSP's episode 12 airs in a couple minutes! :yahoo: Some pictures. Credits: artexact, sudsaipan2013, princetamgroup (I actually didn't post any pictures from this IG, but you guys can check out more pictures by clicking the link), villwannarot's IGs.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
For all the pics u upload maybe this eps tonight will bring the daeth to Wit. Oh, everything will become hash and more hash, oh my! Toom and Vill looks so good BHS. I love the way they make up for Vill, like witch with magic brush, hahaha, transform from innocent to evil, Bum! Magic!

And Toom so manly, i think i'm fall in love with him day by day more, oh my heart are gone away....

The last, I WANT THITxGAN sence, more and more, is it just happen to me when nearly episode i cant catch up them easy like before?

AikOm^_^

Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Scream* Eep! Eek!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :yahoo: Hehehe, I am so loving the beginning of episode 12! Thit and Gan finally get a thinking (and flashback) scene: they're missing and thinking of each other!!!! :wub: I love how Bankk's song starts and the screen slowly shifts to Thit sitting on a chair, holding onto a photo. He has this wistful and very sad look on his face, as he looks into the distance and occasionally glances down at the picture. Then, there's a flashback scene of him and Gan in episodes 7 and 8. Awh, and then we see that the picture in his hands, is one of the wedding pictures of him and his lovely...ex-wife. :cry: He thinks about their wedding day. (You know what? During Thit's flashback scene of their wedding day, I believe they show a scene that wasn't originally shown in episode 5...Thit is seen kissing Gan on her right cheek, when the real scene of him kissing her cheek in episode 5 is different...he kisses her left cheek, when he is urged by his friends to do so. :eek: Either they make a mistake, or Thit kisses Gan more than necessary! :whahuh: Not that I'm complaining! Love the two kisses! :yes:) And then it changes to Gan, at her father's house, who's also thinking of sweeter times between them. :spin: Her flashback scene is the one of him back-hugging her in episode 5 (when he drops her off at her house, asking her to be a good bride for their upcoming wedding). Scene changes to Thit, then back to Gan hehe. Awh, I so love how both their emotions are displayed on their faces! Especially when Thit smiles sadly when thinking of Gan. Awh! xD Poor Gan cries and takes off her wedding ring, placing it on the table in her home... Nooooooooo! Why, Gan?!!!! :weep: I freakin' :heart: how Vill cries during this emotional scene when she takes off the ring. Beautiful and touching scene! Thank you, Art (SSP's director)!!!! :worthy:

Phatman! So, Wit finally makes his reappearance! :woot2: Dang it, sadly, the scene is a little different from what Manager says. Wit and Gan don't bump into each other; instead, Wit sees Gan and clears his throat at her. Awh, I'm disappointed! I was so expecting a beautiful moment when they supposedly bump into each other hehe. Wit likes to blink a lot. :rofl: Ooh, but it sure got exciting when Gan gets into the buggy, and Wit gets close to her. :pervie: I just love how this particular scene was shot. Hehe, funny how adamant he is upon kissing her hand! So hot and thrilling! :drool: Their interaction during this scene makes up for the disappointing beginning of their second meeting. :D

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
For all the pics u upload maybe this eps tonight will bring the daeth to Wit. Oh, everything will become hash and more hash, oh my! Toom and Vill looks so good BHS. I love the way they make up for Vill, like witch with magic brush, hahaha, transform from innocent to evil, Bum! Magic!

And Toom so manly, i think i'm fall in love with him day by day more, oh my heart are gone away....

The last, I WANT THITxGAN sence, more and more, is it just happen to me when nearly episode i cant catch up them easy like before?
SokLaHote said:
I'm still @ work :( can't wait to get off & head home for SSP.

Eek, you guys!!! The Thit x Gan scenes are so wonderful in episode 12!!!! :woot: Balu_bear, I'm sure you'll love their scenes today; same goes for everybody. :D I'll go into details after the episode ends. SokLaHote, hope you'll enjoy it. It doesn't focus solely on Nee today hehe. A little bit of everything. :yes: But Thit and Gan's scenes are the best! And Vill as evil and cold-blooded Nee is scary! :nailbiter: She's doing a great job like always! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

So, for Thit and Gan's second scene in today's episode...Gan returns Thit's wedding ring to him...and he cries after she leaves him outside her front gate. :cry:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Come right after end of film, even thought I always blame about my connection but I catch up the last scene, :woot:  and that does not a happy scene much but like a guy without water for long time, now every scene with ThitxGan like Fresh water to me (Exact, what are you doing? this is the result that  bring me crazy for ThitxGan like this), but truly I think that scene getThit's love on up level with Gan, :wink:  I'm totally satisfy with it. I cant understand what they say, but, look them in raw is other way to feel about their love, :yes:

And, very important, I think what Aiyaja sum up are longer than what we saw, so I dont think it'll end up at 16 ep on screen. maybe 16 is just on script, hehehehe. and maybe (of maybe) crazy fan like me and love of ours can make them (exact) write more and more, add more and more eps? (plz plz, I keeping repeat all time about romance, about lovebird, about baby Thit, baby Gan? :wackonut: )

The last scene of today is all what I get, waiting times seems star agian to catch up full raw and engsub, oh, watching this, waiting this, next week? far far far :no:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko! about the video at the post #1386 (I dont know is it ok to quote the video), i want to ask about engsub of this? i cant understand what they say, they talk together? is ther any engsub for this video?

AikOm^_^

*Sniff* I have to get ready for my trip in a little bit. How I want to stay on this thread all day instead. :teary: I'll be missing another sweet discussion...AGAIN!

Anyway...wowie! I can't say this enough! Toomtam and Vill are just phenomenal, magical, wonderful, beautiful, amazing, etc. together!!!! :wub: I love their chemistry so much! Both their performances are outstanding today. These two really bring out the best in each other. They really draw you into their characters. :thumbsup: Awh, so Thit isn't a jerk today. I think he'll have most of you gals crying for him. xD

This episode actually moves very fast. :huh: :yes: But despite the fast pacing, there are plenty of goody Thit x Gan scenes! I'm so freakin' satisfied and happy with their scenes! Awh, my heart races when Thit and Gan see each other across the street (during the middle of the episode). Gosh, I feel their yearning for each other. It is perfect when the instrumental music plays! And when he drives her back to her father's house, he grabs her hand and squeezes it while they are sitting in the car!!! :faint: Just a beautiful and touching moment!!! I love it! As for the scene at the front gate, they'll have you crying with them! I thought it was sad when they divorce. But man, it is nothing compared to the part when she returns...his wedding ring to him. He doesn't want to accept it, so she grabs his hand and gently puts it in the middle of his palm and closes it. :cry: :cry1: I can see the tears forming in both their eyes. When Gan leaves Thit outside the gate and his tear falls, gosh! I forget all the mean things he has ever done or say to her (but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve the heartache! He does! So, I'm happy he cries because of her hehe!). xD My heart cries with him. Way to go, Toomtam! His sadness and conflicted emotions are part on! And Vill's just as splendid as him! I just heart both their performances! :wub: :spin:

And last Thit x Gan scene. The scene in which he confronts her about the loan paper. Awh, too beautiful when she turns to pick up one of her translation papers, and his hand is there to grab the same one. Once again, their emotions are so raw that my heart cries for both of them! I love how Thit doesn't yell at her in this episode; instead, we get to see his sensitive side hehe. *Sniff* They're both hurt from the situation. Ooh, just give us more of these type of scenes for the last remaining episodes! Thank you, Art (SSP's director), for doing such a great job in putting these scenes into today's episode (and of course, :thumbsup: to both Toomtam and Vill for being so believable and wonderful together!)! I freakin' :heart: today's episode! Perfect combination of everything, but the true highlight is Thit and Gan. :bravo: :wub:

All righty...aw, poor Imjai...her death is a sad one... They spend a little too much screen time on her situation, but it's ok. :) *Sigh* And Nee...is just scary. Ooh, I feel so sorry for Won, Nee's friend! She really isn't bad like Nee. :no: Nee's gone too far and evil to listen to Won's caution now; sad that Won's concern for her is going to waste. :nono1: Wasan is pitiful. Vill as a cold-blooded murderess is convincing. :D Oh, hahaha, Wit has a weird way of walking lately haha! Why did he change his walking style? :bhehe: I don't like his strutting like a popinjay! :yuck: :coverlaf: Lisa isn't there with Wit when he goes to San's house, which is a good thing, cause she isn't necessary haha. Preview for next week's episode is interesting hehe. I'm looking forward to even more Thit and Gan's scenes and how Toomtam and Vill will portray their characters. :clap2: I think these two won't disappoint me at all. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Come right after end of film, even thought I always blame about my connection but I catch up the last scene, :woot:  and that does not a happy scene much but like a guy without water for long time, now every scene with ThitxGan like Fresh water to me (Exact, what are you doing? this is the result that  bring me crazy for ThitxGan like this), but truly I think that scene getThit's love on up level with Gan, :wink:  I'm totally satisfy with it. I cant understand what they say, but, look them in raw is other way to feel about their love, :yes:

And, very important, I think what Aiyaja sum up are longer than what we saw, so I dont think it'll end up at 16 ep on screen. maybe 16 is just on script, hehehehe. and maybe (of maybe) crazy fan like me and love of ours can make them (exact) write more and more, add more and more eps? (plz plz, I keeping repeat all time about romance, about lovebird, about baby Thit, baby Gan? :wackonut: )

The last scene of today is all what I get, waiting times seems star agian to catch up full raw and engsub, oh, watching this, waiting this, next week? far far far :no:

I so agree, Balu_bear! :yes: :clap: I love these two together! At the fast pace that everything is going...most likely it will end at 16 episodes. :cry: Luckily, it looks like Exact heard our pleas and puts in plenty of wonderful Thit x Gan scenes hehe (again, Toomtam and Vill's performances are out of this world!). So, hopefully, Art will put in a satisfying ending for us, too! :spin: Ooh, back to waiting for next week again! But it will give me time to post up pictures and other things! :D

Balu_bear said:
Maiko! about the video at the post #1386 (I dont know is it ok to quote the video), i want to ask about engsub of this? i cant understand what they say, they talk together? is ther any engsub for this video?

It's ok if you quote the video, dear Balu_bear. :) Unless, there are way too many videos in the post (three or more), then it's best to snip out the videos and put in *Video* (or *Vid*) in place of the video. :D No, there's no English subs for the video. :no: Basically, Toomtam and Vill are talking about their characters and answering the interview questions. :) I don't know Thai myself, so I just watch it for Toomtam and Vill's sakes. Hehe, it's so delicious seeing them off screen together! :wub: :yummy:

*Groan* Oh, I'm going to go now...so hard leaving this thread. :cry1: I'll be looking forward to all the comments when I come back! Will reply to them! :wink: Later, everybody! Hope you enjoy today's episode like I did! :grouphug: Toomtam (Thit) x Vill (Gan) FTW!!! :cloud9:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
WOW! I'm pretty amazed at how they delivered this episode! I wasn't expecting anything at all and then all of a sudden, to my great surprise, they switched a few things up and added more scenes, which definitely made the impact stronger. Gosh, is it just me or what? I feel as though, Toomtam and Vill did an awesome performance in terms of YEARNING for each other? Since they're still filming bit by bit each week, looks like these scenes were just filmed recently, which means before the lakorn aired, they were probably filming Sood Sai Paan almost on a daily basis to have enough inventory to air and then they must have decreased the days of fliming as it aired or perhaps even stopped filming for a week or two and then resumed again! Because gosh, Toomtam and Vill really had that YEARNING in their eyes, their demeanor, their faces, their hearts! So perhaps in reality, having Toomtam and Vill distant from each other during the non-filming days definitely allowed them to pull their emotions from deep within.

I'm really loving how things aren't exactly like how the summaries have been. I'm glad that P'Art is changing little details here and there. The ring part was so heartbreaking. OMG! Thit actually cried.  :no:  Right when I saw that, I was like man, perhaps Thit in this version will be able to redeem himself afterall?  :woot:  I absolutely cannot wait how things are going to be revealed to Thit and his realizations of how much hurt he has caused Gan.

The episodes are moving pretty fast and please, they need to spend less time on other characters since we only have one hour each episode.

In the previews next week, I'm guessing, Gan tells Thit about the letter from Wason in regards to the ring? That is something different, wasn't in the summary. I do hope they switch things up to speed up revealing the truth, so we can have the last two episodes of just Thit chasing Gan. :yes:

I'm just very proud of Toomtam and Vill. All of their scenes in this episode alone has shown major progression. I was loving the flashback too! They finally answered us huh Maiko? I hope they will continue to answer us by adding more Thit and Gan scenes, making Thit redeem himself, and releasing an uncut DVD set!!!  :pervie:  I hope the ratings sky rocket too! :rockon: