AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wowie, I love today's episode's opening scene! Starts it off with a tear-jerking Thit x Gan scene. Vill is just superb as Gan during this scene. :bravo: Oh, I love Thit, too, hehe. I love the beautiful shot of them on the porch, facing away from each other; what a beautiful presentation! And when Thit walks away from her, and she turns around with tears streaming down her face, gosh! My heart cries with her! :cry: Yet despite the tears and heartbreak, she still looks strong-willed. :yes:

Ooh, I freakin' love both funeral looks for Gan and Nee! Vill is so gorgeous in both looks! :wub: The simplistic and elegant look as Gan is beautiful, while Nee's look is cool and...just as beautiful (I'm running out of good praises hehe). Oh, during Thit's scene with his friends, my eyes were on the food on the table the whole time (well, most of the time! xD)! I'm feeling hungry, and it hurts me to see all those good food go to waste...they're not even eating! :lol: Give it to me! :coverlaf:

Haha, funny scene! I laughed when Nee wakes up Thit during the morning of his impending divorce with Gan. It was too perfect that as Nee gets onto his bed, he turns to the other side, facing away from her! :lmao3: :lmao: And that ticked off look on her face is really satisfying! :D And he's not happy that it isn't Gan getting close to him haha! Love how he reluctant he looks while Nee attempts to molest him (your words, Ceda_lee! :lol:)!!! Oh, also, I love Nom Sai's glee when Thit and Nee don't sign the marriage papers right away. I was feeling that way, too! :ghehe:

Balu_bear said:
Maiko, how cute you are. I'll waiting for the post of this. So surprise that theri are magazine to post about lakorn frequently and by the time lakorn on the air, its good way to connect fan and actor and the story line together. Amazing! What a pity to all of this are local language, but with u I can see it somehow. Thanks so much, Maiko

Awh! You're cute, too Balu_bear. :kiss: :grouphug: Scanning the pages and uploading them take a long time, and since I spend the majority of my time on this thread and also work, it's hard finding the time to do it. :teary: I'll try to share them later. You're welcome, Balu_bear! :)

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
1st pic, it hurt me!! How can they do this even though they dont want? They need to be true to their heart, aiz aiz, so much pain when watching it, my silly couples

2nd and 3rd, I move so quick to this, the truth is when she caused her stepdad death, i dont want to see her lie for anyone to hide her sin any longer, haizzz. Hate hate Nee so so much much

It hurts me, too, seeing how they don't show enough hesitation in signing the divorce papers, especially on Gan's part. :teary: I actually feel more for Thit during that scene hehe.

SokLaHote said:
Today's episode all I got to say is ouch ouch OUCH and ugh UGH and more UGH!!!! :numchuck:  :rant: 
@ Maiko Well that pic from Instagram was Nee after all.  Nee so evil towards her family. First her mother, stepmother, and now stepfather. So ANGRY I got no words. Too much Nee in this episode. It's Nee overload. I'm going to blow.

*Sigh* Too much focus on Nee at this point, SokLaHote... I wouldn't mind it too much if we get enough of Thit x Gan, but she's hogging all the spotlight!!! Grrr! Hehe, sorry, Nee, I prefer more of my lovebirds than you. :D Yes, Nee is so evil towards her family. She really only thinks of herself; she's so narrow-minded! :angry:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I had to hit the mute button to not hear Nee's lies and ranting of how she's the victim. BTW, weren't we supposed to see Wit in this episode. The actual lakorn is shorter than the spoliers? Looks like more Nee and Wason in tomorrow's episode too. Give me some Gan & Thit PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!  On a side note, don't you guys like how Thit hugs Nee with no love on his face.

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
I had to hit the mute button to not hear Nee's lies and ranting of how she's the victim. BTW, weren't we supposed to see Wit in this episode. The actual lakorn is shorter than the spoliers? Looks like more Nee and Wason in tomorrow's episode too. Give me some Gan & Thit PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!  On a side note, don't you guys like how Thit hugs Nee with no love on his face.

:lmao2: Oh, yes, the actual lakorn episode is sometimes shorter than the spoiler/summary. :) I'm pretty sure we'll see Wit in tomorrow's episode. I actually was thinking that I'll get to see him, that when today's episode ended, I couldn't believe it. The heck?! It was past an hour already?! Whoa, felt like it went by pretty fast. :shock2: And today's episode isn't even one of my favorites! Haha, k, maybe because I was busy writing out my comments while the uninspiring scenes came on. xD Therefore, it feels really quick today. :yes: Ooh, looking forward to tomorrow's episode like always! Although...there doesn't seem to be enough of Thit and Gan...again! :annoyed: I'm with you; I want more of them than San/Son and Nee! :rant:

Ooh, I know! (To the last bolded sentence/question.) Hehe, Toomtam is excellent during that ending episode scene! But I felt the sparks between Vill and Toomtam while Nee is holding Thit's face in her hands. :D I thought it was hecka subtle, but it still got me squealing in excitement, despite the fact that it is Nee with Thit during that scene. :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohhh gosh! I need to watch today's episode! Gotta wait for subs though xD
And I was reading your posts about Nee's punishment in the end. I really hope she turns nice ... I feel like death is too harsh, haha. It's still Vill ;~; Aw, I can't stand to see Vill die.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ohhh gosh! I need to watch today's episode! Gotta wait for subs though xD
And I was reading your posts about Nee's punishment in the end. I really hope she turns nice ... I feel like death is too harsh, haha. It's still Vill ;~; Aw, I can't stand to see Vill die.

Awh, you and me both! ^_^ :blush: :grouphug: But...*sniff* I really doubt Nee will turn her life around. :weep: I blame Exact's script writers! Ooh, but I'll be looking forward to her performance nevertheless! :thumbsup: As long as she continues to deliver it (and she does!!! :wub:)! Hehe, I think Nee's character is actually the highlight of today's episode. :yes: You'll get to see her so many times! Now, bring back of Thit and Gan, pretty please! :wink: As much as Nee entertains me (hah!), I want my Thit and Gan. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, I can never seem to fast forward Nee's scenes even though her character pisses me off. She's just so convincing & talented :)
Yeah, I doubt she'll turn nice, too ... oh well, either way, she'll portray her role well! So proud of Vill.
Awww, I want more Thit & Gan scenes!~

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Nee isn't so bad if your compare her to the crazy killer women of my favorite show "Deadly Women". Man these women kill lil kids & chop people up for their own selfishness or just because it feels good to kill. Nee just wants to have a happy life but her approach to things or the path she took to obtain what she wants isn't a good one. She also got daddy issues. Nonetheless give me Thit & Gan again and Wit. They can do so much more with his character. *Sigh*

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
urghh... I need my motivation to continue watching which is interaction between Gan & Thit but they focus too much on others...   :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1: 
2 days of airing seems not enough to see more of them.. *sigh* looks like we have to wait another week for them.... :weep:  :weep:  :weep:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, only one night and you guys jumped so many pages already. Hehe.

bun-bun said:
If exact is at a lost, I'm sure phatman and I can help them. We can create a list for them to pick from. muahahaha (another evil laugh)

I know! All Exact's gotta do is make it official. Haha. 

I haven't checked today's episode yet, so....no Wit???   :teary:  :cry1: :cry:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
lilyjoonki said:
urghh... I need my motivation to continue watching which is interaction between Gan & Thit but they focus too much on others...   :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1: 
2 days of airing seems not enough to see more of them.. *sigh* looks like we have to wait another week for them.... :weep:  :weep:  :weep:
I sadly have to agree with the waiting another week part. :(

AikOm^_^

Argh, I was so dead tired that I went back to sleep...just woke up now, an hour+ later. Ooh, but I had sweet dreams of Toomtam and Vill! :D :wub: Well, they're actually not that sweet, for it was all a jumble of Thit x Gan and Nee, but it was sweet just because it was about Toomtam and Vill. Gosh, I've been thinking of SSP too much! :loool:

Ooh! The picture from Thit and Gan's divorce scene (which I posted earlier) shows Thit and Gan sitting near each other and staring at one another with their hearts in their eyes. Yet, in the actual scene, they aren't sitting side by side at all! :huh: Haha, either the picture is just for show, or Exact did some changing around. :shrug: Oh, but I love the emotions on both their faces in the picture (and during the scene, of course :))! Toomtam x Vill magic! :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, I can never seem to fast forward Nee's scenes even though her character pisses me off. She's just so convincing & talented :)
Yeah, I doubt she'll turn nice, too ... oh well, either way, she'll portray her role well! So proud of Vill.
Awww, I want more Thit & Gan scenes!~

:clap2: I know! Though Vill as Nee is so annoying (yet lovable to me! xD), she draws you into her character and her scenes hehe (oh, but I think this doesn't apply to SokLaHote haha! :coverlaf:). Awh, we all want more Thit & Gan scenes! :yes: I love the SSP fans who have been asking for their scenes on IG! Stupid Exact needs to start listening to fans' requests! :D

SokLaHote said:
Nee isn't so bad if your compare her to the crazy killer women of my favorite show "Deadly Women". Man these women kill lil kids & chop people up for their own selfishness or just because it feels good to kill. Nee just wants to have a happy life but her approach to things or the path she took to obtain what she wants isn't a good one. She also got daddy issues. Nonetheless give me Thit & Gan again and Wit. They can do so much more with his character. *Sigh*

Definitely, SokLaHote! :yes: :thumbup: Really, despite the crazy murderous women, you still really like the show? :eek: Ooh, you're right about Nee's character...she kills for a bad and selfish reason, not totally evil. :scratchchin: But still evil nevertheless. Makes sense? xD Yes! She definitely has father issues! :clap2: I don't see her putting some of the blame on her mother haha. Mostly, it's all about the two fathers. Gosh, Exact can absolutely further develop Wit's character! I know what you, Phatman, and I want to see! :pervie: :woot2: Urgh, it was already bad enough that Exact messes with the ending by changing it (not keeping it true to the original in which Nee ends up with her film director), but Exact also pushes Wit's role back insignificantly. Hmm, I wonder if Guy's sudden wedding has anything to do with it? Hmmm...  :scratchhead2: :shrug:

lilyjoonki said:

Looks like it, like SokLaHote already says. :cry: Too much of Nee and San! :lol2: I would have thought they're the pra'nangs instead! :rofl: (I'm being sarcastic here hehe!)

phatman said:
Wow, only one night and you guys jumped so many pages already. Hehe.

I know! All Exact's gotta do is make it official. Haha. 

I haven't checked today's episode yet, so....no Wit???   :teary:  :cry1: :cry:

Of course! A lot happened while you were sleeping like a baby. :baby: Didn't you read the comments at all, girl? xD :smack: Haha, NO WIT. In today's episode. :lmao: Ooh, but hopefully, we'll get to see him in tomorrow's episode!!! Yes, I'm sure we'll see him! :clap: :woot:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
@Maiko, I have a dark side. If you've seen "The Purge", that is me. I believe we all need a purge.

My sister has suggested I watch Sao Noi (after I got her hooked on SSP and she's a Vill fan now) and I noticed they got the same yellow house and a lot of the same actors and actresses in SSP. For example Nat and Guy.  Hmmm....I guess I'll watch it since I don't have anything else to watch. I got a no brainer job that is just physical work so I've got plenty of time on my hands. Sleep later.

BTW, I don't know why I mute Nee in certain scenes and I don't really watch when she's lying to Thit. I'm not strong enough to watch/listen to it I guess. I still haven't fully watched the ending scenes of ep 10 because I can't handle the accusations and lies. First ever lakorn where I dislike the evil twin and how she hurts the good one and forgetting it's the SAME actress. She's doing it to herself. I'm glad Rat and Gan came to an understanding.

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
@Maiko, I have a dark side. If you've seen "The Purge", that is me. I believe we all need a purge.

My sister has suggested I watch Sao Noi (after I got her hooked on SSP and she's a Vill fan now) and I noticed they got the same yellow house and a lot of the same actors and actresses in SSP. For example Nat and Guy.  Hmmm....I guess I'll watch it since I don't have anything else to watch. I got a no brainer job that is just physical work so I've got plenty of time on my hands. Sleep later.

BTW, I don't know why I mute Nee in certain scenes and I don't really watch when she's lying to Thit. I'm not strong enough to watch/listen to it I guess. I still haven't fully watched the ending scenes of ep 10 because I can't handle the accusations and lies. First ever lakorn where I dislike the evil twin and how she hurts the good one and forgetting it's the SAME actress. She's doing it to herself. I'm glad Rat and Gan came to an understanding.

:rofl: :lmao3: I've heard of The Purge, but haven't seen it. Ooh, I don't really recommend Sao Noi. :nono1: Too many unnecessary characters. :yuck: Hmm, I'm biased, for I don't like Son and Vill pairing. :p I no longer feel for their "chemistry." Son's character in there pretty much blends in with the background. :lol2: He doesn't stand out at all. (Not to mention, his terribly bland acting got me cringing in disgust! Some scenes, he's decent. But that's it. He's just in there because of his...looks. :rolleyes:) Sao Noi feels pretty long and draggy. Vill, Guy, and Nat are the highlights of the whole lakorn. :yes: :clap2: Mostly Vill and Guy though hehe. :D The only couple I actually find decent is Nat and Egg (but even then, their couple isn't all that hehe). Vill does her role justice, and I enjoyed watching her transition from a simple, naïve island girl to a confident, independent woman. ^_^ But even then, not all parts of the lakorn are interesting and satisfying. Sao Noi's pacing is slow. :eek: But if you really want to, go for it. :) It's not one of my favorite Vill lakorns, but I watched it for Vill and Guy's sakes hehe. For Son and Vill fans, it's definitely a good lakorn. xD For me, it's...ok. I totally prefer crazy and dramatic SSP over it. :yes:

Yes, Exact uses a lot of the same actors/actresses and places for their lakorns! :bhehe: Ooh, Vill's doing a darn good job confusing people! :loool: I swear, so many people who really wonder if it's really her playing the two roles. :whaha: I agree with you; I'm happy knowing that Rat/Rut and Gan are getting along with each other! Sisterly love! :grouphug: :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, everything always happens while I'm sleeping. Haha.

Yeah, I think Exact should find/recruit newbies. Or they can just use Guy and Nat. Not a problem with me...

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, everything always happens while I'm sleeping. Haha.

Yeah, I think Exact should find/recruit newbies. Or they can just use Guy and Nat. Not a problem with me...

I have no problem with that, too. :) But Exact does... -_- I don't know why Exact producers are bringing inexperienced and unsuitable actors for the pra'ek role when Ch5 has talented actors like Nat and Guy! Those two can play from supporting to the p'rai role! :thumbsup: *Sigh* I highly doubt they'll promote those two, but we'll have to wait and see. :shrug: I'm sure there are several talented newbies, to be fair. :D

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
My gosh I am so annoyed! Nee really pissed me off today. And all the guys...even worst!!! USELESS!!!

Yay, Ceda_lee! Finally hearing from you again! You've been :missing: far too long! :D :grouphug:

:whahuh: So true about all the guys! :rofl: :lmao2: They are indeed useless...for today's episode. I can't wait until Thit turns around. :woot: Awh, Jjinxx is absolutely correct...the two fathers should have stopped giving Nee the chance to "reform" herself. :coverlaf: Look where that landed you, Visoot (Nee's stepfather)...down on the ground, dying, while Nee just stands there, glaring down at you, doing nothing to help you... In fact, she takes your medicine! :cry:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I'm still here checking up on this thread. Just not enough time to respond. Hopefully tomorrow.

I do that, too. :) I'll be looking forward to your lovely and compelling comments, then! :wink: