mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was so annoying! Nee is annoying the HELL outta me!!! 

No, I do not want her to repent and turn good at the end. I actually want her dead. She is too annoying! And SO dramatic! Grow up, jealous b*tch!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
xox said:
Today's episode was so annoying! Nee is annoying the HELL outta me!!! 

No, I do not want her to repent and turn good at the end. I actually want her dead. She is too annoying! And SO dramatic! Grow up, jealous b*tch!

:lolyup: Yes, she is! Dramatic and annoying, that is. Hmm, I suppose it makes sense that she's the younger twin, for she acts and thinks like a child. Like I said, her illogical thinking is :crazy:! Well, it makes sense sometimes, and then it doesn't haha. Anybody else wonders how the story would be if it's the other way around? If Gan is the one who grows up poor, and Nee is the spoiled, rich twin? But Thit still falls for Gan anyway? :eek: I certainly imagine how the storyline would be like if it was Gan who is the poor twin. :yes:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't stand Nee too but it is clear Thit loves Gan. He is jealous and can't bear Gan ignoring him. Urai I don't feel bad for her since she signed a pact with the devil I think if Viset had kept Nee she would have grown up as a spoiled brat b.tch for several things shows Nee is naturally a material nasty girl

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
preetam said:
I can't stand Nee too but it is clear Thit loves Gan. He is jealous and can't bear Gan ignoring him. Urai I don't feel bad for her since she signed a pact with the devil I think if Viset had kept Nee she would have grown up as a spoiled brat b.tch for several things shows Nee is naturally a material nasty girl

Yeah, she would be. :yes: Thit gets mad and frustrated that Gan ignores him easily. :bhehe: K, I'm off to prepare for work. Catch up with you guys later! Have a good one, everybody! :grouphug: And D~D, enjoy the first day of school! Hope time speeds by for you in class! Just as I hope it does for me at work. :D

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:lolyup: Yes, she is! Dramatic and annoying, that is. Hmm, I suppose it makes sense that she's the younger twin, for she acts and thinks like a child. Like I said, her illogical thinking is :crazy:! Well, it makes sense sometimes, and then it doesn't haha. Anybody else wonders how the story would be if it's the other way around? If Gan is the one who grows up poor, and Nee is the spoiled, rich twin? But Thit still falls for Gan anyway? :eek: I certainly imagine how the storyline would be like if it was Gan who is the poor twin. :yes:
Rite ?! Even if Gan was the annoying poor one ,in the end she'll still get main guy 555

Anyways episode 11 ,it seems like u guys are real irritated with Nee . Dang I don't know if ill survive not screaming my head off at my laptop Lmfao :bhehe:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I can't stand Nee either she makes it like N'ek fault for her upbringing.  It's not like she's that poor her stepdad is a professor he makes good money and takes care of her and her mom.  I have a bad feeling that Nee will target her stepdad next if he gets in the way.  This is so dramatic I didn't think anyone like Urai will die.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
little22 said:
I can't stand Nee either she makes it like N'ek fault for her upbringing.  It's not like she's that poor her stepdad is a professor he makes good money and takes care of her and her mom.  I have a bad feeling that Nee will target her stepdad next if he gets in the way.  This is so dramatic I didn't think anyone like Urai will die.

True. I don't understand either. Ying is working for Nee's stepdad. Doesn't that somehow indicates that he's rich or at least from a middle-incomed society. She's definitely not homeless! Be grateful girl!

Maiko^_^ said:

I think Gan will still be the nice girl and Nee will be triple the evil character. There might be a mutation happening in Nee's chromosome that resulted in her being borned evil. At first, I thought the surrounding created her evil character. But no! Dismiss the idea! She's pure evil genius.

Hahaha you should suggest this idea to Exact! I think it will be a wonderful remake!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
If the story was the other way around, ... I don't know. I have two answers for this one. xD
I feel like an individual's surroundings influence their way of thinking a lot. Like if Gan was the one who grew up poor, she could probably play as the evil Vill since she would grow up being jealous of her well off sister and want revenge. So I'm basically saying that if Gan and Nee had different lives, it would be the same SSP as now, just switched names.

On the other hand, Gan being poor could be the nice one while Nee as the spoiled, rich one could be mean. But then, why would Nee as the spoiled, rich one want revenge on Gan? xD

It can go any way, haha. Either way, Toomtam will star with Vill xD

But good question, Maiko! Your question made me think a lot, haha!~

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Lmao. Good biological reasoning ^^^ Basically, everyone already said what I wanted to say. Too much Nee time. I try to stay away from this forum because you guys have too many spoilers floating around. Lol. I like to be in for a surprise but sometimes I can't help but check in. 

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Wow! Haven't been on here (AsiaFuse) for awhile now. The lakorn is one addicting one. Today episode wasn't one of my favorite but it was a turning point in the lakorn. Vill is doing very good as two characters. She have me hating the evil sister and loving the the nice sister. Than I have to tell myself that it the same person (actress). I'm loving these spoilers. I'm enjoy reading all your comments:)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sawan said:
Lmao. Good biological reasoning ^^^ Basically, everyone already said what I wanted to say. Too much Nee time. I try to stay away from this forum because you guys have too many spoilers floating around. Lol. I like to be in for a surprise but sometimes I can't help but check in. 

I agree with you! I try to stay away from this topic ... JK, I don't try at all but I try not to read the spoilers. I always end up reading them though xD I can't stop myself from reading them!

Lovinglakorn said:
Wow! Haven't been on here (AsiaFuse) for awhile now. The lakorn is one addicting one. Today episode wasn't one of my favorite but it was a turning point in the lakorn. Vill is doing very good as two characters. She have me hating the evil sister and loving the the nice sister. Than I have to tell myself that it the same person (actress). I'm loving these spoilers. I'm enjoy reading all your comments:)

This lakorn is surely addicting~ I really need to see this episode then. And yes, Vill is doing an incredible job. I sometimes forget they're the same actress, too. She's just so convincing in both roles that she seems like two separate people :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Well, this calls for a nature vs. nurture discussion. Haha. Jk. I would say that they both retain their characters. Nee, evil. Gan, nice. Reasons for Nee to be jealous of Gan is of course the marriage and everyone elses love for Gan since she's the nice, lovely one. She will probably do the same things she did as the poor one. Just a thought.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I cant catch up the episode last nite, waiting to have engsub and good connection to have it. But read all ur comment can make me know somehow about eps last nite.

I like the comment of Lovinglakorn, you are right when saying that Vill's act is very good to potrait 2 side in same face. Wonderful! And make ours love and hate in difference with 2.

Its hard for me to find out and imagine all things that u remain while havent had a chance to watch yet, but its great when hearing all of you showing love and hate throught out last eps.

I read that some of you try not to read the spoil. But for me, its like safe place for me. And above from all of this spoil I still want to watch movie, to see their acting, their emotion, their evil side.....And eveything is just wonderful more than the things u read.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Loved it when Thit ignored Nee! That was funny. When Thit and Gan signed the papers, I was stabbed in the heart. ): About Nee, I must not say or else my words are gonna get ugly.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Me no like Ep 11! Although me haven't watch it with sub, but me know me will still not like it.

This is the effect of watching too much Nee. Me turning into Jar Jar Binks!

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
I had to read everyone's comments before watching today's episode. Lol...I'm going to be hecka annoyed of Nee from reading all the comments. Oh boy!!! I'll be back to reply on what I think about the episode. Probably the same as everyone else....complaining about how much I hate Nee too. Lol.

lookitsme

sarNie Egg
Hello. Been a lurker for awhile. Decided to register and start posting on this thread. I enjoy watching Vill and Toomtam's lakorn. :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
lookitsme said:
Hello. Been a lurker for awhile. Decided to register and start posting on this thread. I enjoy watching Vill and Toomtam's lakorn. :)
Welcome to asianfuse! Have fun spazzing with us 555 we can get a little crazy..haha I'm kidding we "cool" :lol: hehe . Enjoy AF !! :yes: