Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with Bun-bun. I think it should be no romance scene any more cuz from now is the time to evil plan and find clue to prove anything, bring the truth come into light. So, No more romance but Trust! Haizzz, i still miss Thit's huggings, powerful and so much love in it, and his kisses too, oh I miss all!!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
bun-bun said:
Aww Maiko your loyalty to Vill knows no boundary. I'm touched! hehehe...

Vill is wonderful! Look at how mad we are at Nee's character. Everyone can't wait to see the end of Nee. She has acted tremendously well as the kind Gan and the evil Nee. I'm sure she can pull out a great acting as the ghost Nee... Uuuuu~~ I'm just kidding. We don't have enough episodes for that. Heck we might not have enough episodes for romance! :cry:

:wink: :D I'd love to see her as a ghost, too, Bun-bun! I believe she'd have a lot of fun, playing as a ghost. :coverlaf: Ooh, yes, I just freakin' love how convincing she is as both characters. I love the innocence and elegance she brings into Gan's character and the powerfully rai vibe she gives off as shallow and egotistical (etc., etc.) Nee. :wub: I dislike Nee, but freakin' love Vill's portrayal as her; she proves to me she can act! :clap2: I share the same fears as you; I want more romance for Thit and Gan, too! :weep:

Balu_bear said:
I agree with Bun-bun. I think it should be no romance scene any more cuz from now is the time to evil plan and find clue to prove anything, bring the truth come into light. So, No more romance but Trust! Haizzz, i still miss Thit's huggings, powerful and so much love in it, and his kisses too, oh I miss all!!!!

Awh, I miss them, too...they should have more of those scenes instead of focusing too much on Nee's evil ways. Well, I wouldn't mind it so much if we have had plenty of Thit x Gan scenes, but we're seriously deprived of them! :lmao:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe just maybe, these are full enough for hugs and kisses from the beginning till now??? So the only thing need to add now is some evil??

Screaming~~~ No~~~ I dont wanna these!!!

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Maybe just maybe, these are full enough for hugs and kisses from the beginning till now??? So the only thing need to add now is some evil??

Screaming~~~ No~~~ I dont wanna these!!!

Urgh, no way! I don't know why Exact thinks like that! :crazy: We don't have enough of their hugs and kisses...we actually need more! :woot: Hehe, I'm screaming for more of those scenes, too! But if we don't see enough of them, please just give us Thit x Gan scenes, proving that they are missing one another and loving each other! :yes:

bun-bun said:
Alrito guys. I'm signing out now. Catch you guys later...

Awh, ok. Later, then, Bun-bun! :grouphug:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko, i dont like u any more, I gonna be love u!!!! Yes, give more ThitxGan to show that they miss each other, and love each other much!!!!

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Maiko, i dont like u any more, I gonna be love u!!!! Yes, give more ThitxGan to show that they miss each other, and love each other much!!!!

...You don't like me any more? :teary: But does that mean you love me? :D :spin: I hope I understood that correctly? :eek: Hehe, I am looking forward to their scene in the garden when Thit comes to bother Gan once again after the divorce, confronting her about the loan paper (is that what it's called? :shrug: )... I want to see sorrow, pain, and a lot of other emotions from the both of them during that scene! :clap2:

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Yah! Me too, love them so so much, haizzz, waiting like this make me sooner becoming crazy girl!

Yay! :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss: I love them, too! I'm crazy because of those two! :weee: :wub:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Wow after reading the spoilers for upcoming episodes especially for ep 12 (thanks Aiyaja) I sure hope my meds come in the mail by then. :eyetwitch:  :crazy:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Wait a minute, i read that u guys mention a lot about megazine?? What's megazine? Is there a magazine that include SSP detail?? Or SSP megazine for their own??? How can i get this? There some english version too?

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Oh no! So scared reading the spoiler of ep.12. :teary:  Man! :nono1:  Nee is damn evil. what's going to happen to our poor Gan?  :cry1:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, went to sleep not too long ago; I was afraid I was going to miss today's episode...yay, it will air in about 40+ minutes! Thank you, alarm clock! :D

SokLaHote said:
Wow after reading the spoilers for upcoming episodes especially for ep 12 (thanks Aiyaja) I sure hope my meds come in the mail by then. :eyetwitch:  :crazy:

:lmao2:

Balu_bear said:
Wait a minute, i read that u guys mention a lot about megazine?? What's megazine? Is there a magazine that include SSP detail?? Or SSP megazine for their own??? How can i get this? There some english version too?

There are at least three lakorn magazines about SSP. They don't reveal everything about the lakorn, but they do explain the storyline (and I believe they also give away the ending). No, sadly, there's no English version, Balu_bear; they're all in Thai. :teary: I know you can buy the magazines on Magazinedee or eThaiCd websites, but it can be complicated if you don't understand Thai (especially since Magazinedee's website is all in Thai. :eek:). I was blessed enough to get two of the magazines about SSP... I'll scan and share some of the pages later or tomorrow, ok? ^_^

cik_nuriz said:
Oh no! So scared reading the spoiler of ep.12. :teary:  Man! :nono1:  Nee is damn evil. what's going to happen to our poor Gan?  :cry1:

A lot of trouble brewing towards Gan! Hopefully, Thit will believe in her this time around! :spin:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, went to sleep not too long ago; I was afraid I was going to miss today's episode...yay, it will air in about 40+ minutes! Thank you, alarm clock! :D
Wow you get up this early for the lakorn? I'm not an early bird whatsoever. I'm a nite owl and I just happen to be up to catch it live because I sleep during the daytime. I saw pics earlier on Instagram. I think it's Gan dressed up as Nee hugging Grandma. Not really sure what's going on there because I don't read Thai. We will find out.

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
Wow you get up this early for the lakorn? I'm not an early bird whatsoever. I'm a nite owl and I just happen to be up to catch it live because I sleep during the daytime. I saw pics earlier on Instagram. I think it's Gan dressed up as Nee hugging Grandma. Not really sure what's going on there because I don't read Thai. We will find out.

:whahuh: Hehe, I'm really not, too, SokLaHote, but when it involves things such as this, it's well worth it! :D No matter how much heartache I will get haha! Ooh! I think I know the picture you may be talking about (it's one of those I didn't bother to re-upload and post it here hehe)... Wow! So you're guessing it may be Gan, huh? :eek: Ooh, interesting! Aiyaja did mention the switching situation on Spicy forum, and she did bring up the idea that it could also be Gan doing that, too; not just Nee. Let's see if Gan has it in her to do something like that! Yes, a couple more minutes before SSP airs! :woot:

AikOm^_^

Whoops, never mind, SokLaHote! I just saw the picture that you're actually talking about...it's a newly released one. xD My mistake! :smack: Now, for THAT picture, it's definitely Nee. :yes: :D I'm thinking it's from the scene in which she causes her stepfather's death and runs to Grandma and the other ladies, spewing lies that he tries to assault her or something before he dies (they happen to be there, too). Yay, SSP is airing now! :yahoo:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko, how cute you are. I'll waiting for the post of this. So surprise that theri are magazine to post about lakorn frequently and by the time lakorn on the air, its good way to connect fan and actor and the story line together. Amazing! What a pity to all of this are local language, but with u I can see it somehow. Thanks so much, Maiko

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:
Credits: TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี's Facebook; exactscenario, sudsaipan2013's IGs; Newsplus.

Note: Noooooooooooo!!!!! Heartbreaking scene! Don't do it, you two!!!! :lmao: :cry:

*PICs*
1st pic, it hurt me!! How can they do this even though they dont want? They need to be true to their heart, aiz aiz, so much pain when watching it, my silly couples

2nd and 3rd, I move so quick to this, the truth is when she caused her stepdad death, i dont want to see her lie for anyone to hide her sin any longer, haizzz. Hate hate Nee so so much much

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Today's episode all I got to say is ouch ouch OUCH and ugh UGH and more UGH!!!! :numchuck:  :rant: 
@ Maiko Well that pic from Instagram was Nee after all.  Nee so evil towards her family. First her mother, stepmother, and now stepfather. So ANGRY I got no words. Too much Nee in this episode. It's Nee overload. I'm going to blow.