smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
LOL, k, I haven't start eating yet, so I'll answer your question, D~D. (Oh, right. Awh, I'm glad to be back, too, D~D. Miss you guys loads while I was at work hehe. :grouphug:) Aiyaja says (on SSP's thread at Spicy forum) that the summary in one of her SSP magazines reveals the ending of SSP. :nailbiter: Umm, I'm going to put it under a spoiler tag, ok? :secret:

If I remember Aiyaja's post correctly, Thit starts to get suspicious of Nee, and he tries to find evidence to support Gan's innocence in all the mysterious deaths/trouble that has been brewing up. (Good! He better! :rant:) The police suspects both Nee and Gan, and at one point, officers are trying to arrest Nee or something. They couldn't tell the difference between Nee and Gan, so they accidentally shoot poor Gan. Hmm, should I just reveal the rest of Aiyaja's spoilers? :sweat: Happy ending for Thit and Gan, though. :yes: :D

All righty, NOW, I'm going to eat and stay far away from this thread until I finish eating. :smack:

Hmmm :scratchhead2: if it's like what you predict/say I some kind of hope it's true so that Thit will feel sooooo bad that he treated her the wrong way and all...lol I'm a sucker for these type of lakorn when a pra'ek is mean to nang'ek or vice versa, I hope or wish to see the other one get hurt so that the one who was mean get to feel the deep pain that they should (lol I know I sound mean and all) but that's how I like to watch my lakorn at times like this one heheheh :coverlaf: so that they will really feel or confess their love for that one that's been mistreated :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
smilealways06 said:
Hmmm :scratchhead2: if it's like what you predict/say I some kind of hope it's true so that Thit will feel sooooo bad that he treated her the wrong way and all...lol I'm a sucker for these type of lakorn when a pra'ek is mean to nang'ek or vice versa, I hope or wish to see the other one get hurt so that the one who was mean get to feel the deep pain that they should (lol I know I sound mean and all) but that's how I like to watch my lakorn at times like this one heheheh :coverlaf: so that they will really feel or confess their love for that one that's been mistreated :bhehe:

Ooh, understandable! I feel the same way! :highfive: :yes: So, that means...I'm mean, too! :woot: Usually though, it's nearly always the n'ek who gets shot/hurt, and it's p'ek who feels really remorseful and fearful of losing her. :lmao: Sometimes, I prefer to see n'ek cry for hurting p'ek, too, for p'ek suffers a lot just to kiss up to her. :D I kind of want Thit to confess his love a little bit sooner, but most likely, he'll do it at the end. :eek: Will just have to wait and see! It's fun predicting though! :dance3:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, he has a weird way of expressing his anger and hurt. Well, it's understandable. He wants Gan to remain by his side, but he's doing it the harsh way. It hurts to watch him suck up to Nee and Wasan's lies, but I believe Aiyaja that his head will soon clear up. :yes: Like I said at one point, he's simply clouded by all the confusion and hurt that he's been through. I'm sure we'll love him again next week. :p Wha haha! Your last bolded comments got me :rofl:!!! I suppose that's the best hiding place Exact came up with. :whahuh:
555 OBVIOUSLY NOT good enough  :lmao3: that was like the worst spot eveeer  :coverlaf: It was basically in a small box on top of the drawer  :lmao: oh weeell lol

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
555 OBVIOUSLY NOT good enough  :lmao3: that was like the worst spot eveeer  :coverlaf: It was basically in a small box on top of the drawer  :lmao: oh weeell lol

:lmao2: :loool: I suppose Exact spent too much time focusing on Nee searching for valuable things to bribe Wasan, therefore the director settled for that hiding spot. Which place would you want her to find it at/in? :yes:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. awwww Toomtam is so cute sleeping in that positon. Lol. I laugh every time I see that picture.  Too adorable. Even with the headphones in his ears make it even more funnier. lol  Vill is adorable. :D

I hope they both rest well. They're busy and tired filming for us but we are also sleepless for them as we anticipate what the future episodes will bring us. Lol. :p

Su su Toomtam+Vill. :heart:

sarNie Adult
I would rather it be with Gan or like the grandma X) or even Thit... or somewhere NOT in the room hahaha  :lmao:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. awwww Toomtam is so cute sleeping in that positon. Lol. I laugh every time I see that picture.  Too adorable. Even with the headphones in his ears make it even more funnier. lol  Vill is adorable. :D

I hope they both rest well. They're busy and tired filming for us but we are also sleepless for them as we anticipate what the future episodes will bring us. Lol. :p

Su su Toomtam+Vill. :heart:

I just want to sneak up to him and kiss him aggressively! :pervie: :kiss2: :kiss3: Then again, don't want to wake up Mr. Sleepyhead. :yawn: Ooh, you are so right about the bolded texts! :eek: :yes: Describe our desperate situations perfectly! :bravo:

I would rather it be with Gan or like the grandma X) or even Thit... or somewhere NOT in the room hahaha  :lmao:

Hehe, but Exat actually comes up with a good plot about the necklace. :scratchchin: Using it to slowly reveal Nee's insidious and evil character. :eek: Like Aiyaja reveals in one of her spoilers, Gan wouldn't want it haha. Ooh, unless you want Nee to steal from Grandma if the necklace is with her? Or do you prefer her not finding the necklace at all, Cool?  :scratchhead2:

sarNie Adult
Don't want her to find it at all :ghehe: but I kno it's what makes the story go on :yes: anyways so I'm hearing about Wasun, he's not going to die right??

AikOm^_^

Don't want her to find it at all :ghehe: but I kno it's what makes the story go on :yes: anyways so I'm hearing about Wasun, he's not going to die right??

Ooh, I see! Haha, I have all sorts of ideas how the second half of SSP should be. :yes: But the direction that SSP is taking is exciting and dramatic nevertheless, despite all the pain it's putting me though. :eek: You know, the thing with Wasan's situation...I bet Exact is just prolonging his death. :scratchchin: :shrug: Having him paralyzed (?) so that it will create even more suspense. :D Especially since he can only say "Gan." :loool: I'm predicting Nee will attempt to kill him...again. Ooh, heartless and cold-blooded! -_- :lol2:

AikOm^_^

nkaujhmoob527 said:
aiyah! I came back to this thread and there is so much updates and catching up to do already. thanks all for sharing. I enjoy reading all works shared here.  I cant wait for Monday and Tuesday to come. Toomtam and Vill are adorable! <3

I love it when this thread moves forward! :D It's just hard to reply to comments when I fall behind in doing so hehe. Glad you enjoying reading the comments here like I do! :grouphug: Yes, after tomorrow, it's finally Monday!!! :woot: Oh, yes, Toomtam and Vill are indeed adorable! :yes: :wub:

Well, my eyes are falling asleep here. Good night, everybody! Sweet dreams! One more day until Monday! :yahoo: :goodnite: :grouphug:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Gosh darn it! I downloaded the lakorn and accidently deleted it. Now I have to download all over again. UGH!!!!!  :arrg: I got so far on my downloads and who knows when I'll finish again. I want to be able to make my own DVD and re-watch everything on my TV. I can play it on my TV thru my blue-ray which has wifi and YouTube but it's so hard to fast forward on. I want to be able to pause and replay also  :wink: . I still need to catch up on the comments and posts but I better go thru my mail and pay my bills. So lazy but not lazy when it comes to my lakorns.

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
Gosh darn it! I downloaded the lakorn and accidently deleted it. Now I have to download all over again. UGH!!!!!  :arrg: I got so far on my downloads and who knows when I'll finish again. I want to be able to make my own DVD and re-watch everything on my TV. I can play it on my TV thru my blue-ray which has wifi and YouTube but it's so hard to fast forward on. I want to be able to pause and replay also  :wink: . I still need to catch up on the comments and posts but I better go thru my mail and pay my bills. So lazy but not lazy when it comes to my lakorns.

Awh, that stinks! I hate it when that happens! :angry: :rant: Poor you! Sorry that that happened, SokLaHote! :spin: :console: Is your Internet connection really slow? Ten episodes isn't too much to re-download again, since the files aren't that big (unless the ones you had before were the beautifully big files?). Good luck! Keep fighting!  :numchuck: Ooh, what kind of program do you use to create your DVDs? I use ConvertXtoDVD, and I'm not 100% satisfied with it, hence, I started saving my files on an external hard drive and just play them on my blue-ray player. :D That way, I'm still able to replay and pause the good scenes. :clap2:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, that stinks! I hate it when that happens! :angry: :rant: Poor you! Sorry that that happened, SokLaHote! :spin: :console: Is your Internet connection really slow? Ten episodes isn't too much to re-download again, since the files aren't that big (unless the ones you had before were the beautifully big files?). Good luck! Keep fighting!  :numchuck: Ooh, what kind of program do you use to create your DVDs? I use ConvertXtoDVD, and I'm not 100% satisfied with it, hence, I started saving my files on an external hard drive and just play them on my blue-ray player. :D That way, I'm still able to replay and pause the good scenes. :clap2:
I don't know where everyone else is downloading the lakorn but I get the subbed ones from alwaysmeena. I use my not so good laptop that died but I resurrected by installing a different and free operating system. The downloads are quick and I just need to transfer the files to my portable external hard drive so I can play it on my blue-ray. I'm just greedy so I've downloaded another format of the lakorn from YouTube and the files aren't big but the program I use to download the entire lakorn takes a bit log for that particular format. Later in the night I've also downloaded a not so high quality format of the lakorn. So I've been up all nite messing around and now have 3 different formats of the lakorn. I use an old version of Nero to make my DVDs because I'm not to fond of the later versions. I also use WINAVI to convert my files so I can burn them. I downloaded the high quality but found I can't burn them using Nero and it takes an hr to convert so that's why I downloaded a third format of the lakorn. Since I was at it, I also downloaded Pan Ruk Pan Rai also. I was happily re-watching the lakorn up until now. Damn it, husband just pulled up from work. Bye ya'll!

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
I don't know where everyone else is downloading the lakorn but I get the subbed ones from alwaysmeena. I use my not so good laptop that died but I resurrected by installing a different and free operating system. The downloads are quick and I just need to transfer the files to my portable external hard drive so I can play it on my blue-ray. I'm just greedy so I've downloaded another format of the lakorn from YouTube and the files aren't big but the program I use to download the entire lakorn takes a bit log for that particular format. Later in the night I've also downloaded a not so high quality format of the lakorn. So I've been up all nite messing around and now have 3 different formats of the lakorn. I use an old version of Nero to make my DVDs because I'm not to fond of the later versions. I also use WINAVI to convert my files so I can burn them. I downloaded the high quality but found I can't burn them using Nero and it takes an hr to convert so that's why I downloaded a third format of the lakorn. Since I was at it, I also downloaded Pan Ruk Pan Rai also. I was happily re-watching the lakorn up until now. Damn it, husband just pulled up from work. Bye ya'll!

AF member Peaches uploads the raw episodes of SSP (and many other currently airing lakorns :D) in mp4 format, and that's where I download my raw version: right here on AF. Thanks to Peaches! :clap: :woot: :grouphug: Ooh, I also get the subbed ones from alwaysmeena, too (big thanks to her, too, for providing a lot of subbed lakorns! :D :kiss:)! The pain we go through to get the episode files, huh? And it's even more painful for the kind people who upload the episodes and/or share them with us. :spin: Aah! Converting the files is a tricky business for me. Still haven't perfected it. xD Ooh, thanks for sharing your methods with me! :wink: It got me thinking about my own hehe. Hah, I suppose you can't really enjoy a good lakorn with your hubby? Well, bye, SokLaHote! Hope you two have a great day! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :D

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko, u back! Nice to see u! 2morrow is Monday in my location. So i can watch ThitxGan but the internet connection is so bad, Its make me wonder maybe i'll wait to the end of whole movie and watch. And now waiting for the next sum by Aiyaja, haizzzz.

I still re-watch my favourite eps (5 and 6) hehe, by some how I still love their wedding, so beautiful. Or recent eps make my heart gone so it will be a little bit scary to watch it. Unless i know what's the safe time for all my cps.

Waiting, just keep waiting every day!!!

Ah, thanks for pics of toom and vill, they are so cute! Hornestly when I saw toom's pic I want to kiss him * how embarassing*

Thanks again!

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Maiko, u back! Nice to see u! 2morrow is Monday in my location. So i can watch ThitxGan but the internet connection is so bad, Its make me wonder maybe i'll wait to the end of whole movie and watch. And now waiting for the next sum by Aiyaja, haizzzz.

I still re-watch my favourite eps (5 and 6) hehe, by some how I still love their wedding, so beautiful. Or recent eps make my heart gone so it will be a little bit scary to watch it. Unless i know what's the safe time for all my cps.

Waiting, just keep waiting every day!!!

Ah, thanks for pics of toom and vill, they are so cute! Hornestly when I saw toom's pic I want to kiss him * how embarassing*

Thanks again!

Haha, I thought I've been pretty active in this thread last night? :lol2: But thankies, Balu_bear! :grouphug: Right now it's Sunday morning where I live, and I have to prepare for work in a little bit. I'll have to catch to the future comments/posts later when I get back from work. :) Ooh, your internet connection is that bad, huh? I'm sorry for you. :spin: :cry: That really bites! I know I'd be crazy if my connection is down while the live episodes are airing! :weee: Do you re-watch the episodes on YouTube? Although your net connection may not be so good, do you just want to download SSP's recent episodes? :eek: I can give you the links. Here are Peaches and Kitkat's links (just click on the blue-highlighted links below):

Hope it works? Ooh! Great minds think alike! I've been re-watching episodes 5+6, too! So many awesome and adorable Thit x Gan scenes! *Scream* :wub: I so agree; I freakin' love their wedding! It is indeed a beautiful affair! But I have to say, their wedding night is even an infinity times better! :pervie: :woot: :cloud9: Let's continue to hope for more of Thit and Gan scenes in the upcoming episodes! :spin:

And you're quite welcome for the cute pictures of Toomtam and Vill! :kiss: I love all their pictures! I wanted to kiss sleeping Toomtam, too, so you're not alone in that! :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching episode 8 now and I'm so happy that I see Wit!!!!!!!!!! HEHE. Alright, back to watching SSP, just wanted to share my happiness. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally Gan is standing up for herself. I thought she was going to be weak, crying and begging Thit to believe her, but I just love how she's like "whatever" to him whenever he looks for her. Haha. I like how she's not weak in front of Wasan too. Even Wasan says that she's not a stupid nice lady. Haha. Go GANDAOWASEE! 

I said that I was going to hate Thit, but after catching up to episode 9, I understand Thit's predicament. I wouldn't know who to believe if suddenly I'm faced with this situation. Plus Thit's caught Gan being molested by Wasan a few times right?? I would think that she's having an affair too. Of course if only she doesn't look all guilty and instead run to him asking for help. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Finally caught up on the episodes today! :) I'm really loving everyone who knows about evil Vill's schemes.

And I agree with you @phatman, I would totally think Vill had an affair, too. Even though Toomtam is being really clueless about evil Vill, I can sorta understand how he feels. And I'm really loving Gan -- she's not as weak, thank god!~ I can't get over how beautiful Vill is in this lakorn. I'm having a girl crush on Vill & a guy crush on Toomtam, haha xD

Can't wait for the next episodes! Tomorrow, woot!~