bun-bun

sarNie Adult
xox said:
Haha, that's my nickname for Toomtam. I don't care where he got famous from, I don't care if he's the winner or not from The Star, to me, he is famous for his face-grabbing, hard kisses!!! He is now the winner for the best kisses!  :dance1: Always trying to scare Gan with his kissing threats!  :coverlaf:

Same here. It doesn't matter to me whether Thit and Nee did it or not. Because Thit and Gan's "night" was wayyy better. And means a whole lot more. 

But Gan doesn't know that Thit loves her. All she's ever known is that Thit loves his own other woman. I actually understand Gan. (And I don't say that about alot of nang'eks. lol). Gan doesn't need to just justify anything to Thit because Thit is "supposedly" sooo in love with Nee.

Luv luv luv your thought on this! ...yeah I like Toomtam's way of getting a kiss. I was like, "Do it again!". hahaha...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
Thit was only attracted to Nee but he fell in love with Gan.  He's like a child that always yearn for love affection and that's why he gets all work up and hurt when Gan doesn't show any kind of feelings for him.  The kid just don't have a straight mind. He's not dumb but he let his emotion get the better half of him. Hence we have our lakorn.   I want the ending of this version to be like the old version.  They have kids!!!!! Enough to make their own soccer team.  *Giggle*

Cheers to that!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
They should learn from Ch3, huh? Haha.

Oh, yeahhhhhhh. There are plenty of good and sweet Ch3 endings! :yes: I...have to think about the good endings, but I don't want to rite now. :D

bun-bun said:
Luv luv luv your thought on this! ...yeah I like Toomtam's way of getting a kiss. I was like, "Do it again!". hahaha...
bun-bun said:
Cheers to that!

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

Because it's an Exact/Channel 5 lakorn, Balu_bear. :) Most of Exact lakorns share a lot of similarities: a lot of unnecessary and preventable deaths, over-drama, and unrepentant rai characters who usually die at the end. Yep, that's an Exact lakorn for you. :lol2: These days, it's rare to find an Exact lakorn with the rai character(s) turning their life around and reforming it. :eek: Yeah, I wish they had kept true to the original SSP storyline: Nee changing her ways and apologizing to her stepfather and ending up with her film director (Wit :loool:).
No no no, i dont like Nee die but i dont agree that she will change up to good, hehee, she will be put in jail for all her guilty.

Cuz its the 1st lakorn I fall in love so that i'm very exciting about all of this (and a little shock too, @.@)

Ah, one more thing, i dont want Nee and Wit together, Wit will fall in luv truly good way with Gan, hehehehe

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok someone got shot. Gan got shot. Nee tries to get away and got multiple shots. Right, got it. Okay I'm mentally ready for the remaining 3 weeks of the lakorn. OMG! 3 weeks? Will it be enough for Gan-Thit moments? Huuaaa :lmao: now I find it too fast to end.

As for Nee yeah, I do hope they'll make her repent and I don't mind if she ends up with Wit or not. I'm too Gan-Thit biased that I don't really bother what happen to other characters. Muahahaha (evil laugh).

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
No no no, i dont like Nee die but i dont agree that she will change up to good, hehee, she will be put in jail for all her guilty.

Cuz its the 1st lakorn I fall in love so that i'm very exciting about all of this (and a little shock too, @.@)

Ah, one more thing, i dont want Nee and Wit together, Wit will fall in luv truly good way with Gan, hehehehe

Hah! Prison is good for her, too! :lolyup: If she hasn't become a murderer, I would totally support in her changing her life around. But she's become too evil. Awh, I adore Nee and Wit! :woot: But Wit with Gan is just as hot and exciting! :clap2:

bun-bun said:
Ok someone got shot. Gan got shot. Nee tries to get away and got multiple shots. Right, got it. Okay I'm mentally ready for the remaining 3 weeks of the lakorn. OMG! 3 weeks? Will it be enough for Gan-Thit moments? Huuaaa :lmao: now I find it too fast to end.

As for Nee yeah, I do hope they'll make her repent and I don't mind if she ends up with Wit or not. I'm too Gan-Thit biased that I don't really bother what happen to other characters. Muahahaha (evil laugh).

Sounds like it. :thumbup: I know! Three weeks aren't enough for Gan and Thit! :no: I demand more of them! :cheer: Hey, I love the sound of the last part of your post!!! I'll laugh evilly with you! :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We should've known Nee was gonna be a merciless murderer when she left her step-dad to die in the beginning. 

dchick81

sarNie Egg
I don't know how my brain was able to handle all that, but I finally watched episodes 3-10 in a row. So...everyone is nuts, lol. Gan seems to be the only sane one amongst everyone (along with Thit's grandma and mom). I am counting Thit just cause well, he is making me mad, lol and he is crazy to believe everyone except Gan! I like angst, but man this is making me want to move forward so badly to the happy Gan/Thit moments again. Need. It.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
We should've known Nee was gonna be a merciless murderer when she left her step-dad to die in the beginning. 

Hmm, yeah! :eek: That's the first sign of a cold-blooded murderer! The second sign to me is when she purposely runs over Wasan with the car. :whaha: And then, she smiles and laughs right afterward! Loco pollo! :crazy:

dchick81 said:
I don't know how my brain was able to handle all that, but I finally watched episodes 3-10 in a row. So...everyone is nuts, lol. Gan seems to be the only sane one amongst everyone (along with Thit's grandma and mom). I am counting Thit just cause well, he is making me mad, lol and he is crazy to believe everyone except Gan! I like angst, but man this is making me want to move forward so badly to the happy Gan/Thit moments again. Need. It.

Ooh! Welcome to AsianFuse and SSP's thread, Dchick81!!! :welcome: Thanks for joining us! :grouphug: Glad to hear from a new member and another SSP fan; oh, yeah! :yahoo: Ooh, hang in there for Thit and Gan scenes! This couple is worth all the pain, headaches, and heartache SSP is putting us through! :yes:

AikOm^_^

All righty, I'm off to bed now; have to rise up early for work tomorrow morning...I'll make my return after work. :goodnite: to everybody! :grouphug: Sweet dreams!

Also, Aiyaja may post up the newest summary in a little bit. :woot: Thanks in advance, Aiyaja! :D :kiss: I'll have to read it later or early in the morning. xD

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 12 Part 1 Spoilers.

Episode 12: Thit is talking to his Mother that Gandawasee has denied taking the necklace and he believes her. The Mother finds the opportunity to tell Thit that she doesn't trust Nee and that Thit should evaluate things.

Wit and Lisa go to Wason's house because Wit hasn't gotten his money back from Wason yet, but finds it empty, as if someone had came in and rummaged through it.

Nee calls Won to go look at Wason, who is in critical condition at the hospital. Won contests but has no choice but to go.

Nee sees one of the maids carry a parcel box. The box is addressed to Thit. Nee tells the maid to give it to her and she'll give it to Thit and because she is the wife, his things are her's. The three ladies and Thit come downstairs and ask Nee whose box it is, Nee grabs it from the maid and says it's her's. The Grandma says she heard it was Thit's and tells Nom Sai to go get it and open it. Nee has no choice but to give it to Nom Sai and the Grandma notices that Nee is afraid of something. They open it up and see a loan letter addressed to Thit. Thit takes the letter and reads it quickly. It is from Gan. Thit is hurt. Nee is relieved.

Gan is sitting in the garden at her Father's house translating. Suddenlty, a gust of wind blows her papers all over the place. She quickly gathers them up and places them underneath a heavy book, as she is about to grab onto the remaining pages, Thit's hand grabs it at the same time, they both gaze in each other's eyes. Thit hands her the papers.

(Gan speaks in a common tone.) Gan: Is there a reason why you're here?
(Thit shows Gan the loan papers.) Thit: What is the meaning of this?
Gan: It means, that even though, I'm not repaying back the debts by working with you at Soorayagan, but I promise to repay every dime and every penny, which includes my Father's medical bills and the mortgage of the house.
(Thit is stunned.) Thit: You're too stubborn. You think you're too good that you dare send me a loan contract?
(Gan explains.) Gan: I'm not stubborn, but I just don't want to owe anyone.
(Thit chokes.) Thit: Anyone?
Gan: Even though you are Gandamanee's husband, I don't dare think of you as a brother-n-law.
(Thit is extremely broken hearted that Gan is acting as if they never had any relations to one another.)
Thit: I can't believe that you have such short term memory/amnesia to the point of forgetting that you used to be my wife.
Gan: I have never thought about things of the past.
(Gan can't continue speaking as her tears are about to fall and quickly ends the conversation before they betray her and show her weakness.)
Gan: I don't remember. All I know is that you already married the woman you love. Please don't waste anymore time with a woman who happened to enter your life unintenionally. If there's nothing else, excuse me, I have work to do.
(Thit is left in pain with great yearning and asks Gan.) Thit: Have you really forgotten about us?

(Thit is in his office walking back and forth agitated. Khun Pra is with him. Thit complains to Khun Pra.)
Thit: I hate stubborn people the most. She can't even make it on her own. She has her Father to take care of and her sister to support through school, pretty soon, she'll have nothing to eat.
(Khun Pra picks up the loan papers and reads it with a smile.)
Khun Pra: I've seen Noo Gan diligently translating books. Oh, so it's to repay you back? Well, this issue depends on you. If you don't sign it, the loan becomes invalid.
(Thit quickly grabs the loan papers and signs it.)
Thit: If she so wants to repay back the debts, then may she repay it to her heart's content. Khun Pra, please add in a clause that she would need to make the payments in person to me every month. (Thit accidentally reveals his his hidden emotions.) Good, that way, she can't go anywhere.
Khun Pra: If you love her that much, why did you divorce her?
(Thit became speechless realizing that he had displayed his true feelings.)
Khun Pra: Do you really believe that Noo Gan is a loose woman? Carefully think it over. How can it be when Noo Gan just returned from Penang recently.
Thit: I didn't divorce Khun Gandawasee because of that. Regardless of how she is I...(Thit discontinued speaking because his heart ached.) But she doesn't love me.
(Khun Pra looked at Thit from a perspective of a person who has more experience in life.)
Khun Pra: Well, Khun Thitit, you've been telling everyone in the world that you love Gandamanee. A person like Noo Gan will never steal something that belongs to another person.
Thit: But I have to take responsibility for Gandamanee. I promised her. Plus, she hasn't done anything wrong.
Khun Pra: How is she not wrong? She was wrong the moment she used Noo Gan's name and lied to you. And I'm sure you're not the only one she has lied to. You're not a stupid person. You should know what's good and bad.
(Khun Pra looked at Thit seriously and warned him.)
Khun Pra: If you're going to do something, quickly do it before it's too late. I want to warn you as a person who has gone through more of life. Don't let stubborness/pride have power over reason and truth especially the truth of one's heart.

Nee goes over to the maids' kitchen and tells Nuan, one of the maids to bring all of the mail to her. Nee gives her some tip. As Nee is about to go back inside the palace, she sees Thit thinking to himself and walks over to join him.

Nee: Why are you back so soon? Did you go to work?
Thit: This morning, why did you lie that it was yours?
(Nee quickly tries to think of a way out.)
Nee: Well, I didn't see the name clearly. I was waiting for my stuff and it was supposed to get here today too.
Thit: What are you waiting for?
Nee: They're women things, don't have to take too much interest into it.
(Thit spoke with a serious tone.) Thit: I don't like liars.
(Nee sees that Thit has a dissatisfied look on his face and tries to go in a tangent.)
Nee: Why are you saying such things to me? Did you run out of love for me?
Thit: I didn't run out of love for you. (JERK) But I feel like you're hiding something from me.
(Nee jumbles things together just to clear herself of the suspicion.)
Nee: You've never been suspicious of me. Are you creating trouble so you don't have to marry me? It's because of P'Gandawasee that has made you change this much.
(Thit remained serious.) Thit: It's not because of Gandawasee. But it's because I just realized that I have never known the real you.
(Thit stares at Nee with a look full of doubts.)
Thit: About the marriage, I think we should re-evaluate things again. I'm not sure about certain things. Allow me some time to make a decision.
(Thit immediately walks out leaving Nee extremely upset.)

Won goes to the hospital to observe Wason. Wason awakens but is in very bad shape and due to the medication, he has no energy and can barely talk. Won is shocked because he's still alive. Some police officers come and pay Son a visit as well as ask him about the incident. Wason tries to utter the name of the perpetrator but can only say...Gan. Wason is traumatized and as he tires to say Nee's name again, he sees Won at the door and begins to make movements towards that direction which makes Won take off running. The doctors and nurses come to calm Son down and the police can't get much out of him. Won wonders if she's in it with Nee for trying to kill Wason.

The words that Gan says to Thit are so heart breaking, arrows shooting everywhere.

Dude, it's 2AM, I gotta get some sleep!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:
D~D what what happen?
It's so sad and sweet that u will be waiting, somehow.. Im still up and the spoiler out... I'm gonna read it. ^o^

Many thanX Aiyaja

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Episode 12 Part 1 Spoilers.

Episode 12: Thit is talking to his Mother that Gandawasee has denied taking the necklace and he believes her. The Mother finds the opportunity to tell Thit that she doesn't trust Nee and that Thit should evaluate things.

Wit and Lisa go to Wason's house because Wit hasn't gotten his money back from Wason yet, but finds it empty, as if someone had came in and rummaged through it.

Nee calls Won to go look at Wason, who is in critical condition at the hospital. Won contests but has no choice but to go.

Nee sees one of the maids carry a parcel box. The box is addressed to Thit. Nee tells the maid to give it to her and she'll give it to Thit and because she is the wife, his things are her's. The three ladies and Thit come downstairs and ask Nee whose box it is, Nee grabs it from the maid and says it's her's. The Grandma says she heard it was Thit's and tells Nom Sai to go get it and open it. Nee has no choice but to give it to Nom Sai and the Grandma notices that Nee is afraid of something. They open it up and see a loan letter addressed to Thit. Thit takes the letter and reads it quickly. It is from Gan. Thit is hurt. Nee is relieved.

Gan is sitting in the garden at her Father's house translating. Suddenlty, a gust of wind blows her papers all over the place. She quickly gathers them up and places them underneath a heavy book, as she is about to grab onto the remaining pages, Thit's hand grabs it at the same time, they both gaze in each other's eyes. Thit hands her the papers.

(Gan speaks in a common tone.) Gan: Is there a reason why you're here?
(Thit shows Gan the loan papers.) Thit: What is the meaning of this?
Gan: It means, that even though, I'm not repaying back the debts by working with you at Soorayagan, but I promise to repay every dime and every penny, which includes my Father's medical bills and the mortgage of the house.
(Thit is stunned.) Thit: You're too stubborn. You think you're too good that you dare send me a loan contract?
(Gan explains.) Gan: I'm not stubborn, but I just don't want to owe anyone.
(Thit chokes.) Thit: Anyone?
Gan: Even though you are Gandamanee's husband, I don't dare think of you as a brother-n-law.
(Thit is extremely broken hearted that Gan is acting as if they never had any relations to one another.)
Thit: I can't believe that you have such short term memory/amnesia to the point of forgetting that you used to be my wife.
Gan: I have never thought about things of the past.
(Gan can't continue speaking as her tears are about to fall and quickly ends the conversation before they betray her and show her weakness.)
Gan: I don't remember. All I know is that you already married the woman you love. Please don't waste anymore time with a woman who happened to enter your life unintenionally. If there's nothing else, excuse me, I have work to do.
(Thit is left in pain with great yearning and asks Gan.) Thit: Have you really forgotten about us?

(Thit is in his office walking back and forth agitated. Khun Pra is with him. Thit complains to Khun Pra.)
Thit: I hate stubborn people the most. She can't even make it on her own. She has her Father to take care of and her sister to support through school, pretty soon, she'll have nothing to eat.
(Khun Pra picks up the loan papers and reads it with a smile.)
Khun Pra: I've seen Noo Gan diligently translating books. Oh, so it's to repay you back? Well, this issue depends on you. If you don't sign it, the loan becomes invalid.
(Thit quickly grabs the loan papers and signs it.)
Thit: If she so wants to repay back the debts, then may she repay it to her heart's content. Khun Pra, please add in a clause that she would need to make the payments in person to me every month. (Thit accidentally reveals his his hidden emotions.) Good, that way, she can't go anywhere.
Khun Pra: If you love her that much, why did you divorce her?
(Thit became speechless realizing that he had displayed his true feelings.)
Khun Pra: Do you really believe that Noo Gan is a loose woman? Carefully think it over. How can it be when Noo Gan just returned from Penang recently.
Thit: I didn't divorce Khun Gandawasee because of that. Regardless of how she is I...(Thit discontinued speaking because his heart ached.) But she doesn't love me.
(Khun Pra looked at Thit from a perspective of a person who has more experience in life.)
Khun Pra: Well, Khun Thitit, you've been telling everyone in the world that you love Gandamanee. A person like Noo Gan will never steal something that belongs to another person.
Thit: But I have to take responsibility for Gandamanee. I promised her. Plus, she hasn't done anything wrong.
Khun Pra: How is she not wrong? She was wrong the moment she used Noo Gan's name and lied to you. And I'm sure you're not the only one she has lied to. You're not a stupid person. You should know what's good and bad.
(Khun Pra looked at Thit seriously and warned him.)
Khun Pra: If you're going to do something, quickly do it before it's too late. I want to warn you as a person who has gone through more of life. Don't let stubborness/pride have power over reason and truth especially the truth of one's heart.

Nee goes over to the maids' kitchen and tells Nuan, one of the maids to bring all of the mail to her. Nee gives her some tip. As Nee is about to go back inside the palace, she sees Thit thinking to himself and walks over to join him.

Nee: Why are you back so soon? Did you go to work?
Thit: This morning, why did you lie that it was yours?
(Nee quickly tries to think of a way out.)
Nee: Well, I didn't see the name clearly. I was waiting for my stuff and it was supposed to get here today too.
Thit: What are you waiting for?
Nee: They're women things, don't have to take too much interest into it.
(Thit spoke with a serious tone.) Thit: I don't like liars.
(Nee sees that Thit has a dissatisfied look on his face and tries to go in a tangent.)
Nee: Why are you saying such things to me? Did you run out of love for me?
Thit: I didn't run out of love for you. (JERK) But I feel like you're hiding something from me.
(Nee jumbles things together just to clear herself of the suspicion.)
Nee: You've never been suspicious of me. Are you creating trouble so you don't have to marry me? It's because of P'Gandawasee that has made you change this much.
(Thit remained serious.) Thit: It's not because of Gandawasee. But it's because I just realized that I have never known the real you.
(Thit stares at Nee with a look full of doubts.)
Thit: About the marriage, I think we should re-evaluate things again. I'm not sure about certain things. Allow me some time to make a decision.
(Thit immediately walks out leaving Nee extremely upset.)

Won goes to the hospital to observe Wason. Wason awakens but is in very bad shape and due to the medication, he has no energy and can barely talk. Won is shocked because he's still alive. Some police officers come and pay Son a visit as well as ask him about the incident. Wason tries to utter the name of the perpetrator but can only say...Gan. Wason is traumatized and as he tires to say Nee's name again, he sees Won at the door and begins to make movements towards that direction which makes Won take off running. The doctors and nurses come to calm Son down and the police can't get much out of him. Won wonders if she's in it with Nee for trying to kill Wason.

The words that Gan says to Thit are so heart breaking, arrows shooting everywhere.

Dude, it's 2AM, I gotta get some sleep!
Thanks Aiyaja for the summary, I cant wait to see this episode, thanks again and have a good dream!!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
D~D said:
It's so sad and sweet that u will be waiting, somehow.. Im still up and the spoiler out... I'm gonna read it. ^o^

Many thanX Aiyaja
Yah! Finally, i read it, and now the waiting feelings are continue with part 2 and this episode, oh my! Waiting is (not) sweet!

Anyway! Good to read that D~D you hear waiting with me, hugging

D~D

sarNie Adult
I feel like since its gonna be 16EP, it's too fast b/c there might not be enough sweet scene of Gan and Thit. Well.. If Gan is hospitalized .. I hope that the doctors comes out saying that Gan pregnant !!! Anyways.. I'm getting carried away too much, this might not even happen b/c Gan didn't have any pregnancy symptom. :(

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg.. Totally 4got that its only EP:12- part 1 (yes !!) can't wait for the rest of the part for EP 12.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:
Yah! Finally, i read it, and now the waiting feelings are continue with part 2 and this episode, oh my! Waiting is (not) sweet!

Anyway! Good to read that D~D you hear waiting with me, hugging
Lol..

Alrite...Nite... Zzzzzzzz