bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thank you khun aiyaja...

Love it very much! Yes, what Gan says is heartbreaking. But Thit's accusation towards Gan is quadruple the pain and disappointment. I do hope the 2nd part of the spoiler will have more Gan-Thit conversation and confrontation.

maithao.

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: I say, go for it. :D Today's episode is one of those rare ones in which we'll get to see Thit and Gan together...before it becomes rarer in the upcoming episodes. But it may cause you even more stress and sadness, since Nee will be such a witch to Gan. Not to mention, Thit will, too. :teary:

It airs around 6:10 A.M., Pacific time. It could air a couple minutes early or later (most likely the latter). :) I know I just have to be on a website, watching Channel 5 before 6:10 A.M. :lol:

Yes, only 20 or so more minutes before the next episode! :spin: Here's a more detailed preview for today's upcoming episode...ooh, me likey! :D But poor Gan! Vill's so talented; love how she can raise her voice in anger.

Credit: exactchannel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2L9g-nqIbg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUMDbr2t0uxjYlDFchHkdjg
Do you mind giving me the link to the website.?  Would love to watch it live :)  Thank you.

maithao.

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Here's a BTS video of how Exact pulls off the scene of Nee and Gan in their first encounter. Ooh, they did a great job! And we get to see Vill's double! Well, kind of...her face isn't too clear. :eek: Haha, Vill is probably the hardest working actress in SSP. xD Well, she's doing a marvelous job (but like I keep saying, there's always room for improvement)! :thumbsup:

Credit: pookidteungkhunna2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bWYHS3aj9E

Oh, I don't think Wasan's going to be too helpful, Cool! :bhehe: He's going to cause more misunderstandings. Yes, he's really greedy and selfish. I feel bad for Imjai for falling in love with a jerk like him...he takes advantage of her!!! :rant: Plenty of funny Thit moments today! xD
Wow, they did an awesome job.  LOL! I was wondering how they did it.  Now that I watched this, I think I'm going to pay more attention to the sides of their faces. lol :)

maithao.

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Here you guys go, the end of Episode 11 Spoilers. Ughh, so tired from work.

Episode 11 Part 3: Rompoie and Gan are getting ready to go to work. Rompoie is watching her best friend with eyes of admiration as Gan is carrying a load of books to go translate while taking care of her Father. Rompoie praises Gan and Gan says she's grateful that she gets to work and take care of her Father at the same time or else Rat may need to resign from school in order to become a full time caregiver. As they're talking, Rompoie stops and stares, Gan stares the same direction to see Thit walking towards them. Thit stares at Gan with a heart full of yearning but suppresses it. Gan's heart races, but she suppresses it also. Thit tells Gan that the Grandma has something to ask about. Gan enters Thit's car. Thit talks about this, talks about that, not getting to the point. Thit then asks Gan why doesn't she just go back and live at home. Gan said it's no longer her home since it belongs to Thit and until she can repay back the money she owes him, she can't go back. Thit is upset and tells Gan, she would need to find a new job because going at the rate she's going, even if she were to translate her whole entire lifetime, she would never make enough money to get the house back. Thit already promised himself not to get into an argument with Gan, but he scolds her for being stubborn. Thit then asks Gan about the necklace. Gan tells him the same story Nom Sai told him, she left it in his drawer and never took it. Gan asks Thit if there is anything wrong, Thit says no. Gan thanks him for sending her to her Father's house and excuses herself leaving Thit hurt because Gan shows no signs of missing him. Thit actually believes that Gan is telling the truth this time and wonders who can it be who took the necklace.

Nee calls Wason to meet up with her. They meet up at night in this little cottage/shack. Wason is scared at first as he enters but when he sees Nee, he is relieved. Son asks for his escape money and Nee tells him once he receives it, he needs to disappear from her life forever. Son agrees and walks towards the money facing his back towards Nee. Nee takes this chance and stabs him, Son turns around to look at Nee, and Nee stabs him again. Nee runs to grab the gallon of gasoline and starts pouring it all over the cottage and Son. Son struggles and grabs Nee and starts choking her saying both of them are going to die together. Suddenly, a wooden plank hits Son and it's Won who comes to rescue Nee. Won tells Nee to hurry up and run. Nee grabs the wooden plank and hits Son again in the head making sure he doesn't get up and then lights the place on fire. Won and Nee run out as they hear and see villagers start gathering around trying to put out the fire. As they watch from faraway, they see the villagers carry out Son's body, they stare with fright.

Thank you for the spoilers, although I shouldn't have read it; now I'm excited to see the episode!  Finally, for once Thit believes Gan :)  & ohh noooooo, Nee is going way out of line.

maithao.

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, yes! I forgot to share the latest ratings for this week's episodes!

Credit: ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip.

Episode 9: 2.8 (2.2, 2.9)
Episode 10: 3.6 (2.5, 3.8)

Awh, yeah!!! :yahoo: SSP's episode 10 finally reaches a 3!!! :woot: Keep fighting, SSP!!! :strong: :thumbsup: Let's all support it whichever way we can, so that Exact knows how much we love it and love Toomtam and Vill! :spin: I pray for success! :dance1:

Pictures! :D I won't be posting all the pictures I found, only the interesting ones (Toomtam + Vill, and a few selected ones that don't include them hehe). If anybody wishes to see more, just click on the names listed under the IG credits (they're highlighted in blue). :) (Also, some pictures that I found from Tieba.baidu and Pantip are obviously from somebody's IG, but since the credits aren't listed, I can't give out the proper credits... :teary: Sorry.

Credits: appcheeze, kwangts7jackarita_tvpool, sudsaipan2013, toomtamfc_maeew's IGs; Vill & Kate Sontichai's Twitters; Tieba.baidu, Pantip.

*PICs*

Meet & Greet SSP fans event:

*PICs*

Note: AWH!!!! Thit and Gan (even though Vill is dressed as Nee during the event haha) totally need children of their own!!! :pervie: :woot: Vill and Toomtam look mighty good with the little girl (she's just a SSP fan hehe)!!! :wub: They make one beautiful family! :spin: But...why is the little girl dressed as Nee?! Uh-oh, no no no! Nee is a bad influence!!! :no: :lolyup: She's even wearing red lipstick! xD Awh, I'm kind of sad Vill is dressed up as Nee, but she and Toomtam are still hawt together, so I don't really mind it. :D

*PICs*

Note: Eep!!! :spin: Toomtam and Vill are adorable! I can talk about them forever! :wub:  :cloud9: It's cliché, but I love that they made the heart sign with their hands. And the sight of them on a bed!!! :drool: Some pictures of Vill aren't too flattering, but I still love seeing them together! :D Awh, if only she was dressed as Gan, it would have been PERFECT!!! K, I'm done whining about it.  :smack: Vill and Toomtam look fabulous together regardless of how they're dressed! :dude: Sorry, but seeing Toomtam and Vill on the bed...got me so...excited. :pervie: Not in a gross way, mind you! I just want to see them rolling on the bed haha! Dirty thinking! :smack:

All righty, here are videos from the event; I'm super happy they are uploaded onto YouTube! Major thanks to Sasi Nhoo! Well, enjoy them!

Credit: Sasi Nhoo.

*VIDEO*

Note: Love it when Toomtam and Vill appeared in this video! *Squealing and screaming here* Sadly, some parts are cut off, especially some of Vill and Toomtam's parts... :teary: Oh, well, this is still one awesome treat! Some of my favorite moments are the ones that start around 4:08, 6:17, 8:51!!! :woot:

4:08 mark: Oh, my gosh!!! I just love how she got close to him, and they both smiled, and snuggled even closer!!! :faint: :wub: I would be screaming my head off if I were there, too! :weee: Those lucky fans!!! :spin: I just freakin' melted and died when they both moved towards each other and Toomtam wrapped his arm around her back. :drool: :spicy:

6:17 mark: Eep, so many people were there, and they still didn't mind getting on the bed together!!! I :heart: their daring ways to make me squeal!!! :woot: If I were there, I'd tell them to start rolling on top of each other! :pervie: I'd be taking pictures furiously!!! Aah, lucky fans! :teary: (I am a little hurt to hear the fans said, "Gandaomanee" and "Thit." Awh, why didn't you dress as Gan, Vill?!!!! :weep: Oh, well! :D Yeah, I lied. I can't help bringing that part up! I'm sorry, but it really should have been Gan and Thit! xD)

8:51 mark: Awh, love the brief moment between Toomtam and Vill! :yes: The smiles and laughs are perfect! It was like they were lost in their own world for just a few seconds! :cloud9:

*VIDEO*

Note; 1:24 mark: Awh, I love the way Vill and Toomtam treated the little girl when she walked up to them (in the above video). And it was too darn adorable when they both started patting her head/stroking her hair. :drools: Those two will make great parents!!! I am so rooting for such a scene at the end of SSP! If only Exact is smart enough to shoot such a scene!!! :spin: Oh, so Jackarita is a...transgender? Judging from her(?) voice...she is. Well, she's beautiful! :yes: Anyway, again, Toomtam, Vill, and the little girl make one beautiful family! :wub:

*VIDEOs*

Ohhh gosh, I'm fangirling right now just watching the videos.  I'm so jealous of the girls that went to the Meet & Greet.  Standing right next to Toomtam.   Ahhh, only if I lived in Thailand.  One day.. One day :)   But, I do agree with you, why couldn't it be Gan instead of Nee.  They still looked good together though. :yes:

maithao.

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Episode 12 Part 1 Spoilers.

Episode 12: Thit is talking to his Mother that Gandawasee has denied taking the necklace and he believes her. The Mother finds the opportunity to tell Thit that she doesn't trust Nee and that Thit should evaluate things.

Wit and Lisa go to Wason's house because Wit hasn't gotten his money back from Wason yet, but finds it empty, as if someone had came in and rummaged through it.

Nee calls Won to go look at Wason, who is in critical condition at the hospital. Won contests but has no choice but to go.

Nee sees one of the maids carry a parcel box. The box is addressed to Thit. Nee tells the maid to give it to her and she'll give it to Thit and because she is the wife, his things are her's. The three ladies and Thit come downstairs and ask Nee whose box it is, Nee grabs it from the maid and says it's her's. The Grandma says she heard it was Thit's and tells Nom Sai to go get it and open it. Nee has no choice but to give it to Nom Sai and the Grandma notices that Nee is afraid of something. They open it up and see a loan letter addressed to Thit. Thit takes the letter and reads it quickly. It is from Gan. Thit is hurt. Nee is relieved.

Gan is sitting in the garden at her Father's house translating. Suddenlty, a gust of wind blows her papers all over the place. She quickly gathers them up and places them underneath a heavy book, as she is about to grab onto the remaining pages, Thit's hand grabs it at the same time, they both gaze in each other's eyes. Thit hands her the papers.

(Gan speaks in a common tone.) Gan: Is there a reason why you're here?
(Thit shows Gan the loan papers.) Thit: What is the meaning of this?
Gan: It means, that even though, I'm not repaying back the debts by working with you at Soorayagan, but I promise to repay every dime and every penny, which includes my Father's medical bills and the mortgage of the house.
(Thit is stunned.) Thit: You're too stubborn. You think you're too good that you dare send me a loan contract?
(Gan explains.) Gan: I'm not stubborn, but I just don't want to owe anyone.
(Thit chokes.) Thit: Anyone?
Gan: Even though you are Gandamanee's husband, I don't dare think of you as a brother-n-law.
(Thit is extremely broken hearted that Gan is acting as if they never had any relations to one another.)
Thit: I can't believe that you have such short term memory/amnesia to the point of forgetting that you used to be my wife.
Gan: I have never thought about things of the past.
(Gan can't continue speaking as her tears are about to fall and quickly ends the conversation before they betray her and show her weakness.)
Gan: I don't remember. All I know is that you already married the woman you love. Please don't waste anymore time with a woman who happened to enter your life unintenionally. If there's nothing else, excuse me, I have work to do.
(Thit is left in pain with great yearning and asks Gan.) Thit: Have you really forgotten about us?

(Thit is in his office walking back and forth agitated. Khun Pra is with him. Thit complains to Khun Pra.)
Thit: I hate stubborn people the most. She can't even make it on her own. She has her Father to take care of and her sister to support through school, pretty soon, she'll have nothing to eat.
(Khun Pra picks up the loan papers and reads it with a smile.)
Khun Pra: I've seen Noo Gan diligently translating books. Oh, so it's to repay you back? Well, this issue depends on you. If you don't sign it, the loan becomes invalid.
(Thit quickly grabs the loan papers and signs it.)
Thit: If she so wants to repay back the debts, then may she repay it to her heart's content. Khun Pra, please add in a clause that she would need to make the payments in person to me every month. (Thit accidentally reveals his his hidden emotions.) Good, that way, she can't go anywhere.
Khun Pra: If you love her that much, why did you divorce her?
(Thit became speechless realizing that he had displayed his true feelings.)
Khun Pra: Do you really believe that Noo Gan is a loose woman? Carefully think it over. How can it be when Noo Gan just returned from Penang recently.
Thit: I didn't divorce Khun Gandawasee because of that. Regardless of how she is I...(Thit discontinued speaking because his heart ached.) But she doesn't love me.
(Khun Pra looked at Thit from a perspective of a person who has more experience in life.)
Khun Pra: Well, Khun Thitit, you've been telling everyone in the world that you love Gandamanee. A person like Noo Gan will never steal something that belongs to another person.
Thit: But I have to take responsibility for Gandamanee. I promised her. Plus, she hasn't done anything wrong.
Khun Pra: How is she not wrong? She was wrong the moment she used Noo Gan's name and lied to you. And I'm sure you're not the only one she has lied to. You're not a stupid person. You should know what's good and bad.
(Khun Pra looked at Thit seriously and warned him.)
Khun Pra: If you're going to do something, quickly do it before it's too late. I want to warn you as a person who has gone through more of life. Don't let stubborness/pride have power over reason and truth especially the truth of one's heart.

Nee goes over to the maids' kitchen and tells Nuan, one of the maids to bring all of the mail to her. Nee gives her some tip. As Nee is about to go back inside the palace, she sees Thit thinking to himself and walks over to join him.

Nee: Why are you back so soon? Did you go to work?
Thit: This morning, why did you lie that it was yours?
(Nee quickly tries to think of a way out.)
Nee: Well, I didn't see the name clearly. I was waiting for my stuff and it was supposed to get here today too.
Thit: What are you waiting for?
Nee: They're women things, don't have to take too much interest into it.
(Thit spoke with a serious tone.) Thit: I don't like liars.
(Nee sees that Thit has a dissatisfied look on his face and tries to go in a tangent.)
Nee: Why are you saying such things to me? Did you run out of love for me?
Thit: I didn't run out of love for you. (JERK) But I feel like you're hiding something from me.
(Nee jumbles things together just to clear herself of the suspicion.)
Nee: You've never been suspicious of me. Are you creating trouble so you don't have to marry me? It's because of P'Gandawasee that has made you change this much.
(Thit remained serious.) Thit: It's not because of Gandawasee. But it's because I just realized that I have never known the real you.
(Thit stares at Nee with a look full of doubts.)
Thit: About the marriage, I think we should re-evaluate things again. I'm not sure about certain things. Allow me some time to make a decision.
(Thit immediately walks out leaving Nee extremely upset.)

Won goes to the hospital to observe Wason. Wason awakens but is in very bad shape and due to the medication, he has no energy and can barely talk. Won is shocked because he's still alive. Some police officers come and pay Son a visit as well as ask him about the incident. Wason tries to utter the name of the perpetrator but can only say...Gan. Wason is traumatized and as he tires to say Nee's name again, he sees Won at the door and begins to make movements towards that direction which makes Won take off running. The doctors and nurses come to calm Son down and the police can't get much out of him. Won wonders if she's in it with Nee for trying to kill Wason.

The words that Gan says to Thit are so heart breaking, arrows shooting everywhere.

Dude, it's 2AM, I gotta get some sleep!

Thank you so much.  Now I can't wait until Tuesday! :no:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Well, I'm going to prepare for work now. Talk to you guys later! :) (*Groan* It's going to be a long day today! :yawn:)

Balu_bear said:
Goodnight Maiko, kiz kiz

I'll sitting here waiting Aiyaja.

:kiss: It was a eventless night, thank goodness. :lol: Glad you were able to read her latest spoiler, hehe. :dance1:

bun-bun said:
Thank you khun aiyaja...

Love it very much! Yes, what Gan says is heartbreaking. But Thit's accusation towards Gan is quadruple the pain and disappointment. I do hope the 2nd part of the spoiler will have more Gan-Thit conversation and confrontation.

I do feel bad for him, too, but yes, his cruel words to her are a little worse. So, it's only fitting that he goes through triple the pain he puts her through. :smack:

maithao. said:
Wow, they did an awesome job.  LOL! I was wondering how they did it.  Now that I watched this, I think I'm going to pay more attention to the sides of their faces. lol :)

Yes, if you watch their faces carefully when Gan and Nee are in the same room, Vill's double's side face is a whole lot...different from hers. :loool:

maithao. said:
Do you mind giving me the link to the website.?  Would love to watch it live :)  Thank you.

Of course I don't mind.  ^_^ Here's one website that you watch it live; http://aseaniptv.com/thaitv. Just click on "Thai TV 5" for Channel 5. The airing time for SSP (or any Exact lakorns) is around 6:10 A.M., Pacific time (SSP only airs on Monday and Tuesday :)). You can also watch other lakorns on other channels if you want, but you just have to experiment with it to see what time they air. :eek:

You can also Google search for other websites, too, but...it can get pretty complicated. It's hard searching for a good website that will buffer the live episodes. I only search for them, because Aseaniptv has buffering problems sometimes... :nono1:

Well, later, guys! And Aiyaja, like always, thank you so much for your detailed spoilers! I'm happy you're starting to believe in Thit again! :D Haha, I suppose that also applies to me, too. xD

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I love how smart and genuine they make all the elders in this drama. The mom, grandma, Khun Sai, Khun Pra, the dad, etc...they can see right through everything. See kids? That's why you listen to your elders.  :wink: (Well, most of the time. Haha!)

Thit, you BETTER listen to Khun Pra. The man knows what he's talking about!

It's about time someone tells Thit to his face if Nee is so perfect why lie and use Gan's name to begin with!

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I love this drama! 

I really did not not like Thoom when I first saw him in Pan Rak Pan Rai, that is why I didn't watch it. He's not my type, but I thought I would give this drama a try since I knew the storyline from Saksit and Namphon's time. But wow, I was so impressed by Thoom's passion that he captured my attention and gets my thumb up as a pra-ek! Now I'm a fan of his. He has one of the best loving gestures that a lot of actors do not dare have. Or is it just these new actors are getting better in portraying their emotions? 

And I don't think Thit is stupid at all, but very emotionally inlove with Gandawasee, and I think he doesn't feel she feels the same way, so he gets mad and comes out treating her badly. Hopefully they continue to make this drama as good as the beginning. Yes, please have more Gandawasee and Thit loving scene again!

Honestly, I have a hard time seeing Gandawasee and Gandamanee as both played by View. They both don't look alike.  :scratchhead2: Else View just does an awesome job portraying two different character. Love the dresses that View wears. Going to buy the set when it comes out on dvd.

And thanks Aiyaja for all the spoilers!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Finally got the time to watch ep.10 :no: This episode literally pissed me off!! LOL Maiko, you guys were so right about Thit being super dumb :cry:  And, why would they leave it off at such a cliffhanger?? I was like..WTF  :eyetwitch: OHH I HATE WASUN "tooo much so much very much rite now"  :teary:  Monday needs to come quick :yes:  Oh and one more thing..why would that 'supposedly worth-alot' necklace be in that "SO OBVIOUS" drawer with like "THE BEST HIDING SPOT TO PUT A KEY IN" ???? LIKE what the heck?? lol  :lmao3:  :ghehe: 

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Episode 12 Part 1 Spoilers.

Episode 12: Thit is talking to his Mother that Gandawasee has denied taking the necklace and he believes her. The Mother finds the opportunity to tell Thit that she doesn't trust Nee and that Thit should evaluate things.

Wit and Lisa go to Wason's house because Wit hasn't gotten his money back from Wason yet, but finds it empty, as if someone had came in and rummaged through it.

Nee calls Won to go look at Wason, who is in critical condition at the hospital. Won contests but has no choice but to go.

Nee sees one of the maids carry a parcel box. The box is addressed to Thit. Nee tells the maid to give it to her and she'll give it to Thit and because she is the wife, his things are her's. The three ladies and Thit come downstairs and ask Nee whose box it is, Nee grabs it from the maid and says it's her's. The Grandma says she heard it was Thit's and tells Nom Sai to go get it and open it. Nee has no choice but to give it to Nom Sai and the Grandma notices that Nee is afraid of something. They open it up and see a loan letter addressed to Thit. Thit takes the letter and reads it quickly. It is from Gan. Thit is hurt. Nee is relieved.

Gan is sitting in the garden at her Father's house translating. Suddenlty, a gust of wind blows her papers all over the place. She quickly gathers them up and places them underneath a heavy book, as she is about to grab onto the remaining pages, Thit's hand grabs it at the same time, they both gaze in each other's eyes. Thit hands her the papers.

(Gan speaks in a common tone.) Gan: Is there a reason why you're here?
(Thit shows Gan the loan papers.) Thit: What is the meaning of this?
Gan: It means, that even though, I'm not repaying back the debts by working with you at Soorayagan, but I promise to repay every dime and every penny, which includes my Father's medical bills and the mortgage of the house.
(Thit is stunned.) Thit: You're too stubborn. You think you're too good that you dare send me a loan contract?
(Gan explains.) Gan: I'm not stubborn, but I just don't want to owe anyone.
(Thit chokes.) Thit: Anyone?
Gan: Even though you are Gandamanee's husband, I don't dare think of you as a brother-n-law.
(Thit is extremely broken hearted that Gan is acting as if they never had any relations to one another.)
Thit: I can't believe that you have such short term memory/amnesia to the point of forgetting that you used to be my wife.
Gan: I have never thought about things of the past.
(Gan can't continue speaking as her tears are about to fall and quickly ends the conversation before they betray her and show her weakness.)
Gan: I don't remember. All I know is that you already married the woman you love. Please don't waste anymore time with a woman who happened to enter your life unintenionally. If there's nothing else, excuse me, I have work to do.
(Thit is left in pain with great yearning and asks Gan.) Thit: Have you really forgotten about us?

(Thit is in his office walking back and forth agitated. Khun Pra is with him. Thit complains to Khun Pra.)
Thit: I hate stubborn people the most. She can't even make it on her own. She has her Father to take care of and her sister to support through school, pretty soon, she'll have nothing to eat.
(Khun Pra picks up the loan papers and reads it with a smile.)
Khun Pra: I've seen Noo Gan diligently translating books. Oh, so it's to repay you back? Well, this issue depends on you. If you don't sign it, the loan becomes invalid.
(Thit quickly grabs the loan papers and signs it.)
Thit: If she so wants to repay back the debts, then may she repay it to her heart's content. Khun Pra, please add in a clause that she would need to make the payments in person to me every month. (Thit accidentally reveals his his hidden emotions.) Good, that way, she can't go anywhere.
Khun Pra: If you love her that much, why did you divorce her?
(Thit became speechless realizing that he had displayed his true feelings.)
Khun Pra: Do you really believe that Noo Gan is a loose woman? Carefully think it over. How can it be when Noo Gan just returned from Penang recently.
Thit: I didn't divorce Khun Gandawasee because of that. Regardless of how she is I...(Thit discontinued speaking because his heart ached.) But she doesn't love me.
(Khun Pra looked at Thit from a perspective of a person who has more experience in life.)
Khun Pra: Well, Khun Thitit, you've been telling everyone in the world that you love Gandamanee. A person like Noo Gan will never steal something that belongs to another person.
Thit: But I have to take responsibility for Gandamanee. I promised her. Plus, she hasn't done anything wrong.
Khun Pra: How is she not wrong? She was wrong the moment she used Noo Gan's name and lied to you. And I'm sure you're not the only one she has lied to. You're not a stupid person. You should know what's good and bad.
(Khun Pra looked at Thit seriously and warned him.)
Khun Pra: If you're going to do something, quickly do it before it's too late. I want to warn you as a person who has gone through more of life. Don't let stubborness/pride have power over reason and truth especially the truth of one's heart.

Nee goes over to the maids' kitchen and tells Nuan, one of the maids to bring all of the mail to her. Nee gives her some tip. As Nee is about to go back inside the palace, she sees Thit thinking to himself and walks over to join him.

Nee: Why are you back so soon? Did you go to work?
Thit: This morning, why did you lie that it was yours?
(Nee quickly tries to think of a way out.)
Nee: Well, I didn't see the name clearly. I was waiting for my stuff and it was supposed to get here today too.
Thit: What are you waiting for?
Nee: They're women things, don't have to take too much interest into it.
(Thit spoke with a serious tone.) Thit: I don't like liars.
(Nee sees that Thit has a dissatisfied look on his face and tries to go in a tangent.)
Nee: Why are you saying such things to me? Did you run out of love for me?
Thit: I didn't run out of love for you. (JERK) But I feel like you're hiding something from me.
(Nee jumbles things together just to clear herself of the suspicion.)
Nee: You've never been suspicious of me. Are you creating trouble so you don't have to marry me? It's because of P'Gandawasee that has made you change this much.
(Thit remained serious.) Thit: It's not because of Gandawasee. But it's because I just realized that I have never known the real you.
(Thit stares at Nee with a look full of doubts.)
Thit: About the marriage, I think we should re-evaluate things again. I'm not sure about certain things. Allow me some time to make a decision.
(Thit immediately walks out leaving Nee extremely upset.)

Won goes to the hospital to observe Wason. Wason awakens but is in very bad shape and due to the medication, he has no energy and can barely talk. Won is shocked because he's still alive. Some police officers come and pay Son a visit as well as ask him about the incident. Wason tries to utter the name of the perpetrator but can only say...Gan. Wason is traumatized and as he tires to say Nee's name again, he sees Won at the door and begins to make movements towards that direction which makes Won take off running. The doctors and nurses come to calm Son down and the police can't get much out of him. Won wonders if she's in it with Nee for trying to kill Wason.

The words that Gan says to Thit are so heart breaking, arrows shooting everywhere.

Dude, it's 2AM, I gotta get some sleep!

Well. After reading this spoiler,i've mixed feeling; both sad and happy. Happy since Thit finally showing his true feeling to someone that he loves Gan not Nee  :cry:  :thumbsup: 
He better listen up to Khun Pra's advise. Go and get Gan back, you Thit!

As for the sad part, i can see where the shooting coming from. They must have mistaken Gan is the one who tried to kill Wason since he only mutter the word Gan.  :cry1: 

Anyway, thanks Aiyaja for the spoilers.  :rockon: 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lakornfan8 said:
I love this drama! 

I really did not not like Thoom when I first saw him in Pan Rak Pan Rai, that is why I didn't watch it. He's not my type, but I thought I would give this drama a try since I knew the storyline from Saksit and Namphon's time. But wow, I was so impressed by Thoom's passion that he captured my attention and gets my thumb up as a pra-ek! Now I'm a fan of his. He has one of the best loving gestures that a lot of actors do not dare have. Or is it just these new actors are getting better in portraying their emotions? 

And I don't think Thit is stupid at all, but very emotionally inlove with Gandawasee, and I think he doesn't feel she feels the same way, so he gets mad and comes out treating her badly. Hopefully they continue to make this drama as good as the beginning. Yes, please have more Gandawasee and Thit loving scene again!

Honestly, I have a hard time seeing Gandawasee and Gandamanee as both played by View. They both don't look alike.  :scratchhead2: Else View just does an awesome job portraying two different character. Love the dresses that View wears. Going to buy the set when it comes out on dvd.

Im with you on this! Just had to quote everything you said. Lol The word "stupid" is overrated and being used illogically. If anyone putting themselves in Thits shoes would understand the emotional triggers and pain he has acquired chasing Gan for all these years. Its tiring and stressful to be Thit since confining in true love is what he desires and seek for.

About Toomtam...yes I did not watch PRPR with Charebelle because he was sooo new and I just wasnt ready to invest in another newbie. But Im glad I gave this lakorn a try because I already adore Vill for a while...but now watchibg Toomtam in here isxamazingly surprise. Besides a handsome face he can act really well. He suits these kinds of aggressive and wealthy characters.

But watching him in here really changed me and drew me even more into his character and himself. He's the best one I have seen this year!

Vill is great. Nee is crazy but funny and entertaing to watch for me.

I hope Toomtam continues to deliver great roles like this in the future. Im looking forward to his next lakorn already. Hes already been reciting the script based on his posts on ig. Love TOOMTAM!♥

im tying this on my phone so ignore any typo and grammar. Lol

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
I just got back from the zoo and came straight to read all of this. Big thanks to Aiyaja! Can't wait to read part two. && hopefully Khun Pra's words knocked some sense for Thit to really realize that he loves Gandaowasee.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
He already knows he loves Gan. He just needs to kick Nee out of the house without having Nee going crazy and start killing every single character, which is why Thits going to have Nee arrested by the police later on.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
lakornfan8 said:
I love this drama! 

Ur comment is amazing! I'm totally agree with you all, from Toomtam to the Vill dress. All of this above. The way u feel about Thit's love make me so much satisfied. Hugging now friend!!!

Like u I cant recognize the different btw Nee and Gan too, at the begining of this film, I thought that 2 persons act those roles, amazing!

Oh, so much happy to find someone who think and feel like me! Hihi

AikOm^_^

Back from work! Yay! Ooh, I'm happy Thit is making a lot of us happy! :clap2: Glad I didn't completely lose hope in him. :D

xox said:
I love how smart and genuine they make all the elders in this drama. The mom, grandma, Khun Sai, Khun Pra, the dad, etc...they can see right through everything. See kids? That's why you listen to your elders.  :wink: (Well, most of the time. Haha!)

Thit, you BETTER listen to Khun Pra. The man knows what he's talking about!

It's about time someone tells Thit to his face if Nee is so perfect why lie and use Gan's name to begin with!

:lmao2: :lmao3: Yeah, surprisingly, the elders are really likable in here! xD That's one thing Exact did right with this lakorn. The other thing is...pairing up Toomtam and Vill. :wub: And there are other things, too. :yes: I just don't want to get into a long discussion right now about all the good things hah! Usually, most of the elders are annoying and really close-minded in lakorns, but in SSP 2013, they're wise and understanding. Even Thit's mom. :shock2: She is annoying at the beginning, but I'm happy that she doesn't look down on Gan as I was afraid she would be. :phew: She doesn't support Gan 100%, but she isn't against her, too (good for her). :thumbup:

lakornfan8 said:
I love this drama! 

Welcome to AF and SSP's thread, Lakornfan8!!! :welcome1: Happy to hear from another SSP fan! And glad that you're loving this lakorn, too!  :clap2: :grouphug: No, I don't consider Thit stupid (although I'm sure I called him that before :p), but he is pretty sensitive and mean when it comes to matters about Gan. :yes: I love how you perceives his character and feelings! :thumbsup: Yes, Toomtam really brings Thit's character into life. As for Vill (View xD), I'm so used to her different looks that I still see the "resemblance" between Nee and Gan. :yes: Haha, you're not the only one who questions if it's really Vill portraying both Gan and Nee. :coverlaf: My father wonders if it's really her hehe. I love Vill's wardrobe, too! Well, mostly her wardrobe as Gan. :wub: Nee's wardrobe is ok, but Gan is just so elegant and beautiful! :spin:

Yep, thanks to Aiyaja! :yes:

cool :) said:
Finally got the time to watch ep.10 :no: This episode literally pissed me off!! LOL Maiko, you guys were so right about Thit being super dumb :cry:  And, why would they leave it off at such a cliffhanger?? I was like..WTF  :eyetwitch: OHH I HATE WASUN "tooo much so much very much rite now"  :teary:  Monday needs to come quick :yes:  Oh and one more thing..why would that 'supposedly worth-alot' necklace be in that "SO OBVIOUS" drawer with like "THE BEST HIDING SPOT TO PUT A KEY IN" ???? LIKE what the heck?? lol  :lmao3:  :ghehe: 

Hehe, he has a weird way of expressing his anger and hurt. Well, it's understandable. He wants Gan to remain by his side, but he's doing it the harsh way. It hurts to watch him suck up to Nee and Wasan's lies, but I believe Aiyaja that his head will soon clear up. :yes: Like I said at one point, he's simply clouded by all the confusion and hurt that he's been through. I'm sure we'll love him again next week. :p Wha haha! Your last bolded comments got me :rofl:!!! I suppose that's the best hiding place Exact came up with. :whahuh:

cik_nuriz said:
Well. After reading this spoiler,i've mixed feeling; both sad and happy. Happy since Thit finally showing his true feeling to someone that he loves Gan not Nee  :cry:  :thumbsup: 
He better listen up to Khun Pra's advise. Go and get Gan back, you Thit!

As for the sad part, i can see where the shooting coming from. They must have mistaken Gan is the one who tried to kill Wason since he only mutter the word Gan.  :cry1: 

Anyway, thanks Aiyaja for the spoilers.  :rockon: 

Mixed feelings, indeed! All lakorns do that to us. :lmao:

DaisyDukes* said:
Im with you on this! Just had to quote everything you said. Lol The word "stupid" is overrated and being used illogically. If anyone putting themselves in Thits shoes would understand the emotional triggers and pain he has acquired chasing Gan for all these years. Its tiring and stressful to be Thit since confining in true love is what he desires and seek for.

About Toomtam...yes I did not watch PRPR with Charebelle because he was sooo new and I just wasnt ready to invest in another newbie. But Im glad I gave this lakorn a try because I already adore Vill for a while...but now watchibg Toomtam in here isxamazingly surprise. Besides a handsome face he can act really well. He suits these kinds of aggressive and wealthy characters.

But watching him in here really changed me and drew me even more into his character and himself. He's the best one I have seen this year!

Vill is great. Nee is crazy but funny and entertaing to watch for me.

I hope Toomtam continues to deliver great roles like this in the future. Im looking forward to his next lakorn already. Hes already been reciting the script based on his posts on ig. Love TOOMTAM!♥

im tying this on my phone so ignore any typo and grammar. Lol

Ooh, yep, Toomtam is awesome with the aggressive (and wealthy) role indeed! :yes: Hehe, the word "stupid" gets used a lot. :) Even my sister calls both Gan and Thit stupid, and I just give her my death glares, because she doesn't understand their situations like I do. :smack: I admire you for supporting Thit, DaisyDukes, for I think it's really rare for most girls to understand his side of the story. Not just Thit's, but all Thai pra'eks. :eek: Usually, I sympathize the most with the p'eks. :yes: And when the n'eks are too annoyingly stubborn and play hard-to-get, it really gets on my nerves. But in this rare case (perhaps because Vill is the n'ek :shrug:), I don't mind it (too much :wink:) when Gan gives Thit the "silent" treatment. I still feel for him and want him to get to her cold and closed heart, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't anger me whenever he says hurtful things to her. xD They both unintentionally hurt each other. :) Still think they're one of those perfect couples! :wub: Now, I just have to wait and see how the rest of their love story unfolds... Hope for a powerful, emotional, PERFECT ending! :spin:

thaochristina said:
I just got back from the zoo and came straight to read all of this. Big thanks to Aiyaja! Can't wait to read part two. && hopefully Khun Pra's words knocked some sense for Thit to really realize that he loves Gandaowasee.

Ooh, sounds like fun! Hope it was a blast? :D :thumbsup: to the elders in SSP!

DaisyDukes* said:
He already knows he loves Gan. He just needs to kick Nee out of the house without having Nee going crazy and start killing every single character, which is why Thits going to have Nee arrested by the police later on.

:loool: I'll be looking forward to it! :D

Balu_bear said:
Ur comment is amazing! I'm totally agree with you all, from Toomtam to the Vill dress. All of this above. The way u feel about Thit's love make me so much satisfied. Hugging now friend!!!

Like u I cant recognize the different btw Nee and Gan too, at the begining of this film, I thought that 2 persons act those roles, amazing!

Oh, so much happy to find someone who think and feel like me! Hihi

Oh, so you support Thit, too, huh? Good for you, Balu_bear! :clap:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Yah, Maiko, how can i dont do this with a handsome, weathy guy, hahaha. Like i said, Thit' love sometimes like a child, cute and annoy at the same time. But he should realize anything faster before I'm crazy with his grey view to my Gan, or I will mess up. Anyway, Aiyaja spoil make me happy cuz Wat dont dead, and most of all Thit seems to be find out where and who his heart belongs

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Yah, Maiko, how can i dont do this with a handsome, weathy guy, hahaha. Like i said, Thit' love sometimes like a child, cute and annoy at the same time. But he should realize anything faster before I'm crazy with his grey view to my Gan, or I will mess up. Anyway, Aiyaja spoil make me happy cuz Wat dont dead, and most of all Thit seems to be find out where and who his heart belongs

I can't resist him either. :drool: Despite making me mad, my heart still flutters for him and when he treats Gan aggressively, my heart beats even more! :faint: Ooh, Aiyaja says the same thing you did about Thit's love. :yes: Hmm, I won't be surprised if Wasan dies later. :huh: I have to admit that it is very suspenseful that Exact doesn't kill Wasan off...yet. :p That's a good twist. :whahuh: Again, I just want more Thit x Gan scenes. :D

AikOm^_^

A few pictures for now. Short, sweet, and to the point. :D I'll post some more pictures from the Meet & Greet SSP fan club event either later or tomorrow.

Credits: gee_yoga, jeabjeab66's IGs; Kate Sontichai's Twitter.

Note: AWH! :faint: :wub: :drool: :spin: The two pictures above are such adorable pics of Toomtam and Vill! My poor, darling babies (and sweethearts!), they must be super tired from all the filming... :eek: :console: Dang it, too bad they weren't sleeping near each other! :pervie: But I love the similarity between their sleeping positions! Such perfect pictures! Don't really mean anything, but it's so cute when a couple just coincidentally have the same type of pictures. :wub: (I actually shared the picture of sleeping Vill in an earlier post, but I found the original source of the picture [on jeabjeab66's IG], and it was too irresistible not to repost it alongside Toomtam's sleeping picture. Plus, these two pictures are beautiful "side by side." :D)