AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
Wow ... I wrote the 1000th comment !!! ThanX for letting me know Maiko !! Lol... I had no clue at all.
I thought that from reading spoiler to spoiler, I was gonna be angry and all with the EP, but I guess not. I think it's b/c Exact still give us our love-bird
( Gan and Thit ) some alone time together. I'm so happy that Gan doesn't care about what Thit have to believe anymore.
It was a BIG disappointment that we (SSP lover) didn't get to see the full on kiss !!!! but hey, as long as we know that their is a kiss.. I'm happy. Oh.. Also .. When Thit hug Gan from behind, u can tell that he totally miss's her !!! (Squeal) !!!! Lol...

:bhehe: Oh, you! Come here! :grouphug: Yep, you wrote the 1000th comment! :p Ooh, I know; Exact just need to keep it up with the love-bird scenes! :clap: Yep, there is a lot of emotion from their hug; I can feel it! He's going to miss her even more once they divorce. :cry: Good! Serves him right for going through with it; should have just refused!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:bhehe: Oh, you! Come here! :grouphug: Yep, you wrote the 1000th comment! :p Ooh, I know; Exact just need to keep it up with the love-bird scenes! :clap: Yep, there is a lot of emotion from their hug; I can feel it! He's going to miss her even more once they divorce. :cry: Good! Serves him right for going through with it; should have just refused!
Lol...

AikOm^_^

So, I was having fun rereading the older comments, and I just noticed that 50 users are reading this topic right now, including me. WHOA. Fifty (all 49 users are guests hehe). :eyetwitch: :faint: AWESOME! :thumbsup: :yahoo: Now, if only you guys will join in the fun. :lmao: :D

Edit: Fifty-five users now, including me. And 54 are guests (but I bet some of the guests are already AF members haha). :) Welcome, guests! :welcome:

D~D said:

:lolyup: I have nothing to say, except laugh in return with you, D~D! :lmao3:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
So, I was having fun rereading the older comments, and I just noticed that 50 users are reading this topic right now, including me. WHOA. Fifty (all 49 users are guests hehe). :eyetwitch: :faint: AWESOME! :thumbsup: :yahoo: Now, if only you guys will join in the fun. :lmao: :D

Edit: Fifty-five users now, including me. And 54 are guests (but I bet some of the guests are already AF members haha). :) Welcome, guests! :welcome:

:lolyup: I have nothing to say, except laugh in return with you, D~D! :lmao3:
Maiko.. This is actually one of those moment where no ones doesn't know what to say and we are all quiet. Lol.. It's like.." Lets start a new conversation ", or else we are all gonna stare at one another. I totally get it. Lol.. Lets see who gonna comment next. So that way they can lead us on to the next. Lol..

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Maiko.. This is actually one of those moment where no ones doesn't know what to say and we are all quiet. Lol.. It's like.." Lets start a new conversation ", or else we are all gonna stare at one another. I totally get it. Lol.. Lets see who gonna comment next. So that way they can lead us on to the next. Lol..

Me, of course! :loool: Uh haha hahaha hahaha ha hah! :lmao2: True that! I have to get ready for work in a little bit, so no way in Shell City am I going to start a deep conversation. :D Good thing today is my Friday at work. Yes, two days off! Whoot-hoo! :woot: I so need the time off. :yawn: -_- Only small comments and replies for now, and then I'll come up with the deep stuff later. :D If, and only if...I don't waste time away hehe.

Oh, here's a BTS (behind the scene) of Thit and Nee's meeting in episodes 7/8. LOL, Vill looks like she was having a lot of fun! :lolyup: Awh, why isn't there a BTS video for Gan and Thit's willing scene?!!! :spin: :pervie: Anyway around the 0:55 mark, I just love how Vill and Toomtam are lost in each other's eyes! :spicy: Although, it's part of the act hehe. And around 1:55, when the honking car messes up their scene, Vill's expression is priceless! :coverlaf:

Credit: pookidteungkhunna2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1n7LTV2RG4

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Well got home from work this morning, showered, ate, drank some hard liquor, & watched today's episode. Not sure if it's the liquor but I felt nothing for today's episode. I disliked the camera angle thingy but oh well. Might be a reason for it. To occupy the rest of your week you guys should check out the Korean drama "Master's Sun" on viki. It airs Wed-Thurs. For Fri-Sun I watch "Nang Rai Sai Lup". Just suggestions to get by till next Monday. I'm buzzed. Later all.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alrite, have fun at work Maiko.. I'm also on my way to work as well.. Talk 2 u all later. See ya

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Interesting. As evil Wasan is, he better not die or at least die that way, lol. I perfer him shot. But Nee.... she needs to disappear! She annoys me so much. I'm so glad Gan shows no sign of missing him and all. She's a strong person. I thought she was gonna be weak at first... good thing she isn't. [:
I know right? Nee is such a strong n'rai.  Everyone is like defenseless against her  :scratchhead2: She's killing off women and men! The guys are all useless in here  :facepalm:

Maiko^_^ said:
Don't mention the word "divorce!" I'm getting depress here  :cry1: I don't even wanna think about it...but you are right.  

SokLaHote said:
Well got home from work this morning, showered, ate, drank some hard liquor, & watched today's episode. Not sure if it's the liquor but I felt nothing for today's episode. I disliked the camera angle thingy but oh well. Might be a reason for it. To occupy the rest of your week you guys should check out the Korean drama "Master's Sun" on viki. It airs Wed-Thurs. For Fri-Sun I watch "Nang Rai Sai Lup". Just suggestions to get by till next Monday. I'm buzzed. Later all.
Hard liquor?  :coverlaf: Wow...that sounds like me after pulling an all nighter.  I thought about starting "Master's Sun" because I adore the main leads so much...but not enough time time.  Imagine if I get obsessed with it too.  Between work & SSP...I already have a very full schedule.  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko^_^ said:

HOly Cow. 55 users. dang! If only I was present at that time, it would have been 56 users!!! 555++ I think this is a record! 55!!! dang...HOT.

I enjoy reading everyone's comments.  Darn it though ep. 10 has to end like that. argggggg!! :rant:  :rant:

I'm still craving for more. 555+++ 

I applaud Vill for playing both Nee and Gan so well! Toomtam is also doing such a great job maintaining the hurt, emotions, the pain and anger!  Both are doing so well! 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
aiyaja said:
Hey Sood Sai Paan fans and silent fans everywhere, please show support for our Sood Sai Paan leads Toomtam and Vill. If you guys have Instagram, please leave supportive comments on their IGs whenever they post up photos of Sood Sai Paan, even in English, Vill knows English, I'm not sure about Toomtam, but it doesn't hurt. Let's show our support! This has been a great lakorn so far, so please show support! That way, hopefully, whoever is in charge of making the decision in releasing uncut DVDs will know that there is a fan base for it too!

Toomtams IG: BUGTIMETOOM and Vill's IG: VILLWANNAROT

Yes! I totally agree with this!  Exact needs to release the OFFICIAL DVD set.  They will make a load of money from this lakorn set.  

I have also been following Vill and Toomtam since I got addicted to this lakorn. LOL. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I would love to, but I have no instagram. I have I have to make one. LOL. It would also be fun commenting on real celebrities's pages too. 

Proomise

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Here you guys go, the end of Episode 11 Spoilers. Ughh, so tired from work.

Episode 11 Part 3: Rompoie and Gan are getting ready to go to work. Rompoie is watching her best friend with eyes of admiration as Gan is carrying a load of books to go translate while taking care of her Father. Rompoie praises Gan and Gan says she's grateful that she gets to work and take care of her Father at the same time or else Rat may need to resign from school in order to become a full time caregiver. As they're talking, Rompoie stops and stares, Gan stares the same direction to see Thit walking towards them. Thit stares at Gan with a heart full of yearning but suppresses it. Gan's heart races, but she suppresses it also. Thit tells Gan that the Grandma has something to ask about. Gan enters Thit's car. Thit talks about this, talks about that, not getting to the point. Thit then asks Gan why doesn't she just go back and live at home. Gan said it's no longer her home since it belongs to Thit and until she can repay back the money she owes him, she can't go back. Thit is upset and tells Gan, she would need to find a new job because going at the rate she's going, even if she were to translate her whole entire lifetime, she would never make enough money to get the house back. Thit already promised himself not to get into an argument with Gan, but he scolds her for being stubborn. Thit then asks Gan about the necklace. Gan tells him the same story Nom Sai told him, she left it in his drawer and never took it. Gan asks Thit if there is anything wrong, Thit says no. Gan thanks him for sending her to her Father's house and excuses herself leaving Thit hurt because Gan shows no signs of missing him. Thit actually believes that Gan is telling the truth this time and wonders who can it be who took the necklace.

Nee calls Wason to meet up with her. They meet up at night in this little cottage/shack. Wason is scared at first as he enters but when he sees Nee, he is relieved. Son asks for his escape money and Nee tells him once he receives it, he needs to disappear from her life forever. Son agrees and walks towards the money facing his back towards Nee. Nee takes this chance and stabs him, Son turns around to look at Nee, and Nee stabs him again. Nee runs to grab the gallon of gasoline and starts pouring it all over the cottage and Son. Son struggles and grabs Nee and starts choking her saying both of them are going to die together. Suddenly, a wooden plank hits Son and it's Won who comes to rescue Nee. Won tells Nee to hurry up and run. Nee grabs the wooden plank and hits Son again in the head making sure he doesn't get up and then lights the place on fire. Won and Nee run out as they hear and see villagers start gathering around trying to put out the fire. As they watch from faraway, they see the villagers carry out Son's body, they stare with fright.

Thank you so much Aiyaja for providing us spoilers! Very much appreciated! :)
I hate Wason, but I agree that he doesnt deserve dieing like that .. I hope, it's not the end for him and that it can make Nee see that it wont always go her way .. She's too evil, she'd gone all crazy, like nothing can stand in her way, she'll kill everyone off ... :eek:

KimBerry said:
Hi guys! I've been busy with work but I still keep checking on this thread!

I thought ep 9 would be bad but I was fairly satisfied since Thi keeps coming back to his beautiful wife even if he already have Nee hot and willing. I agree though that it was still fun to watch Nee all over Thi since it's still Vill but my poor Gaan was so hurt & jealous.

Again bravo to Vill for playing this double role so well. Takes a lot of effort to deliver in both characters and she's done well. To be able to put a line (distinguish) between the n'ek and. n'rai is amazing! Keep it up Vill!

And Toomtam I love how you play the possessive-jealous husband yet so gentle, sweet, and charming Thi only to Gaan. He can't fake it with Nee.

Couldnt agree more (bolded text) - this only show that he'd fallen head over heels for her .. He's sooooooo in love he cant control himself :p Hahahh

Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, Thit makes quite an entrance when he interrupts Gan's class. It was too perfect that she is asking how love is blind, and he answers her question. :wub: Their kiss...is disappointing for what's up with the camera angle technique?! We've seen them kissed each other full on the lips before! xD The hug is hecka sweet and emotional though. :spin: But dang it, stupid Wasan interrupts their tender scene!!!!! :rant:

It was exciting in the office when Thit gets close to Gan and backs her into the wall. Me likey!! :D I love Vill as both n'ek and n'rai, for she's the beautiful type of nang'rai that makes me want to watch her scenes, no matter how hateful she is hehe. :wub: Once again, she nails the n'rai role perfectly! And doing just as good as the n'ek! :thumbsup:

Lucky!! :D I think it usually takes an hour or two (after the live episode ends) for truebankstv to upload SSP's episode(s) onto his/her YouTube Channel.

Couldnt' agree more (bold text) - it's perfect timing ! Awh, why can't they see .. they are PERFECT for each other ;) Hahahah.. I like how Thit always pull Gan close to him and always try to get close to her .. He's soooo cutie cute in love with her :D Although it so frustrating with Nee in the Picture now, I sure do love all the sweet scenes we get from Thit n Gan - love that he cant hide his love, it's so clear thats why he's jealoux and always harasses and attacks her (but we all know it's because he misses her :p)
I cant get enough of this couple !! Cant wait for monday to come :p :D

recarnie

sarNie Egg
I totally don't support Thit interrupting her class and people say its women who carry a grudge to work and take it out on people around them. She is trying to make a living he should stop butting in and move in with his s**t. 

Please how many episodes for this show let me know where I stand.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
In ep 10.... I HATE it soooo much. Well, I hate Thi for being a fool. Can't he tell who's cheating on him!? UGH! He makes me angry!!!! But despite it, it's still pretty darn cute between Thi and Gan.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Waiting anxiously for Gan to come home - checked!

Pulling car on the side of the road and urging Gan to enter the car - checked!

Interrupting Gan's class - checked!

... but I am sure we want more...

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
bun-bun said:
Waiting anxiously for Gan to come home - checked!

Pulling car on the side of the road and urging Gan to enter the car - checked!

Interrupting Gan's class - checked!

... but I am sure we want more...

HAHAHA. checked! He loves her.  Every concern he expresses and the way he looks out after her shows us the viewers he cares so much.  But Why?!? Why is he fighting himself?  Gan is also stubborn in a non-aggressive way.  She shows no emotion for Thit and that's his biggest insecurity or beliefs that she doesn't love him.  He wants more from her.  We also want more from them. LMAO.

Wasan is such a duchbag! He deserves to die. It's good Nee decides to get rid of him later on.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nangfah11 said:
HAHAHA. checked! He loves her.  Every concern he expresses and the way he looks out after her shows us the viewers he cares so much.  But Why?!? Why is he fighting himself?  Gan is also stubborn in a non-aggressive way.  She shows no emotion for Thit and that's his biggest insecurity or beliefs that she doesn't love him.  He wants more from her.  We also want more from them. LMAO.

Wasan is such a duchbag! He deserves to die. It's good Nee decides to get rid of him later on.

To me this is the best part! I love it when they are fighting against themselves, holding back their feelings and suddenly oops the jealousy gets over them, they can't hold it back any longer and make a fool out of themselves. I bet Thit is still confuse with his heart and hasn't realize that he is head over heels over Gan. He doesn't even realize that his actions, his facial expression has said it all! He needs to do more! Kidnap her I say! Stalk her! hahahaha...

Gan is protecting herself. She probably thinks that she has made a fool out of herself by marrying Thit, self-indicating that she is selfish, all thanks to Nee for pointing that out. But I love how she is becoming stronger and yet still elegant and not like Nee who looks so desperate. I mean, does she has to cling to him all the time? I don't know about Thit, but I was so uncomfortable seeing her pulling his hands and clinging to him like a baby monkey! There I said it! hehehe...

Wasan is an eternal duchbag. I hope after getting nearly burned to death, he will come out clean and clear this whole mess.

owlcity

sarNie Egg
I started watching this lakorn a few days ago and I am really liking it.  It's cute and gives me fluffy butterflies.  It's rare to find a good lakorn like this to watch.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all

I forgot my password so couldn't even reply until I recovered it but I so enjoyed reading all of the comments in here and the spoiler !!! lol love that.

and the Lakorn!

OMG I haven't been so in love with a drama ever since Pin Anong.  I totally love vill and toongtam!  cutest thai couple for 2013!!!  The lakorn is so good i'm hooked. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Really tho? Really tho Khun Thithit ? I am infuriated ! lol
My sister once again had me translate some parts for her from today's episode AND I AM GOINA START PUNCHING WALLS. lol
Man oh Man, its getting too good kekekeke

To think that Rome's character as a blind man in Klin Kaew Klaeng Jai was stupid to not know who Rita(fake Apo) was 
when he gained his vision back made me think he was an idiot lol And Khun Thithit slept with both women right?
Gahhh that shouldve helped answered some questions......

geeeeeeeezus lol AAHHH Vill and Toomtam man...they're both portraying their characters so well, I am so into lol