D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Just got home...and I'm so happy!!! Reason why is because my free SSP magazines arrive! And they're WAY better than I ever dreamed. :faint: :spin: I'm so grateful to the person who gave them to me for free! :teary: I'll have to scan the pages and share them with you guys. But...that will have to wait until tomorrow or the next few days. :D I'll reply to the comments in a little bit.
That's so kind of the person who sent it to u. Dang Maiko.. Ur making connection. Lol.. That's aweSome.
I hope that their a lot of photos that are more and NEW to the one that we have been seeing. cuz I sooooo want to find out what's gonna happen next. :)
BTW.. I haven't shop for a laptop yet. Been very busy with work and wanting to catch up on SSP all the time on this site. Lol..

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Loving all the comments like usual! But these are the ones I have a direct reply to. :)

cool :) said:
Lol bye Maiko!! Have fun at work..? 555 don't daydream TOO much about SSP now :bhehe:

Too late, Cool; I did daydream about it. :lmao3: It's the only thing that keeps me going at work nowadays, for once I get off work, that means even more of SSP, whether I re-watch the same episodes or find updates on it! :D And spending time on this thread hehe.

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, that is so cool how they did Nee & Gan's first encounter. Wow. I am so proud of Vill for working so hard for this lakorn. She has to play two characters -- must be very tiring but she's doing a great job! :)

I'm proud of her, too. I know, playing twins is stressful! Technology these days is amazing! :shock2: Bravo for Vill! :bravo: Oh, thumbs up, too, of course! :thumbsup:

ceda_lee said:
Oh I'm so jealous!  Can't wait to get off work!!! 

:rofl: I feel your pain...that's how I felt when the very first episode of SSP aired.

preetam said:
If Vill keep this level or improve I think she has Chances to win best actress this year

Preetam (and Xox), I sincerely hope so. It would be awesome and gratifying if she does win or at least get nominated hehe. I'm so happy to see her improve so much. She's come a long way. :wub:

SokLaHote said:
Wow can't believe after taking prescription sleeping pills along with muscle relaxers, I was asleep less than 5hrs. So I'm back here again. Maiko & Phatman I'm on board with Wit probably mainly because he's played by Guy.

I'm already feeling tired... :yawn: After replying to these comments, I think I'm going to hit the hay early tonight. Unless...I just can't stay away. :D Ooh, yeah! I'm pleased to hear that you're "on board with Wit," too!!! :highfive: Guy is awesome! :spicy: Dang it...Exact made a huge mistake, demoting him to supporting role...they seriously need more talented actors like Guy as pra'ek. But Guy brings his all in whichever role he plays. :D

D~D said:
Ok... just got home from work. I caught up to everyone comment. Lol..
The picture of Vill and Toomtam shooting some kind of bed scene between Nee and Thit looks so adorable b/c as we all know, that's Vill and Toomtam having FUN (squeal). >o<

ThanX Maiko for the photos !!!

School starts neXt week and I'm worried b/c I know that I'm gonna pay more attention to SSP than school. Ahhhhhhhhhh. :(

You're welcome, D~D! I squealed at their bed pictures, too, even though it's Nee and Thit. :ghehe: But yes, totally, it's Toomtam and Vill enjoying the scene hahaha! Ooh, school already? Enjoy the rest of your summer vacation while it lasts! Which reminds me...how did the laptop hunting go? Did you get a new one yet? :)

xox said:
Ooohhh, okay. I was wondering why they don't show her anymore. Haha. Wow, she died pretty quick in the drama. 

:lmao2: Yes, she does (gosh, talking in present tense for lakorns...is so confusing! My English teachers taught me weird things!)... I wasn't too fond of how Exact handled her character's death...hehe, kind of awkward and hasty. :lolyup:

ceda_lee said:
Me so pissed off...me wanna pull a Nee & go jump off a "not" very high bridge! And I hope that it's not Thit who will come to my rescue because if I wake up, I'm gonna whoop his behind!

I did enjoyed the very few Gan & Thit scenes. He's so jealous, but he's in denial. I actually felt bad when he was getting molested by Nee LOL! He's still all over Gan like Nee doesn't exist.

:lmao3: :lmao2: Please do whoop him for us! I suppose I do feel bad for Thit in today's episode...but like I said, he deserves the misery! :D I'm actually quite satisfied with today's episode. Love all the Thit and Gan scenes. :wub:

ceda_lee said:
Because she is really shocked. I don't think she was expecting Thit to bring Nee home that quick. Plus, Gan is a nice & proper girl. If it was me...I'd pull some hair & rip some bras!!! Thit looked like he was being molested...serves him right! He wanted the horny, slutty Nee...well, there you have it. Except, we all know he loves his Gan now, so I'm glad the director didn't make that happen. I'd be furious beyond...I can't even put it into words LOL!

Because that's how Thai p'ek does it...go for the weakness...the neck LOL!

I hope she does or at least get acknowledged. I'd be happy if she get nominated.

Oh, Ceda_lee, I understand Gan is really shocked. Vill's shocked portrayal just wasn't 100% convincing. xD But I still love her in every scene today! :wub: She's wonderful as both Nee and Gan! Your reactions got me :rofl: and :lmao:!!!! Seriously, rip some bras? :eyetwitch: Whoa, you're even more violent than me!!! :lolyup: You must have been really annoyed with Nee and Thit today! :lol: Hah, all your comments are cute and funny!

Hahahaha, yes, Thai n'ek's weak spot seems to be the neck. :loool: Among other places. :pervie:

I'll be happy if Vill gets nominated, too. :spin:

Nangfah11 said:
hehe. Thanks. Maiko made it for me. :)

In that scene Thit found out Gan has been working for money and asking money from Khun'Pra. Thit asked her to stop and respect him because for her to be asking money from others is disrespectful to him as her husband.  Gan was stubborn and refused to listen so Thit said is being his wife a burden for her?  She acted like she didn't care so Thit said it's fine since she loves being burden he also enjoys it. 555 and kissed her. Lol.

Nee shouldn't have interrupted them. LOL XD

I'm with D~D; thanks for translating that scene for us, Nangfah11! :clap: :grouphug: That is super sweet of you! (And oh, yeah, I made your siggie and display photo for you! :dude: :D) Also, thanks for the screen captures of Thit and Gan (and Nee! :p)!!! Awh, that's your favorite scene? Hard to pick...but mine are probably the ones in which Thit tries to give Gan a ride but she throws away his car keys and runs away from him, thus, leading him to get "run over" by the random person on the bicycle ( :lmao3: you so deserve that, Thit!), and the one in which he waits for her at night and kisses her on her neck, but she refutes his love attacks by stepping on his foot. (Goodness! That was a freakin' long sentence with too many commas! :eek:) And I also heart the scene in which...actually, forget it! I :heart: all their scenes! :D Those two scenes are just the ones that stand out the most in today's episode hehe.

In your favorite scene, I love your description about it. :spin: Also, your comments to all the screen caps! :thumbsup: Thanks again for sharing, Nangfah11! :)

Mae said:
Where did you gals watch episode 9? Lakorn2shares hasn't posted it yet, so I'm desperately trying to find where I can watch it..please help? And anyone know why Lakorn2shares hasn't posted it up yet..they are usually pretty good uploading by noon or 1pm CST?

Mae, you can try the YouTube channel that D~D posted, or you can also try out truebankstv's Channel, too (just click on the link, which is truebankstv's name hehe). The thing is, truebankstv uploads the whole episode in one video. :)

fun said:
i cant stan to finish episode 8. i hate thit w a passion. i wish i can magically create a guy and throw him in the lakorn and steal her away to live happily ever after. nee can go to hell. i hate 2 face bitches like her regardless of the acting. j sometime find it hard to swallow vill's acting. sometimes it seems as if she is about to crack a smile or laugh.

Ouch. Thit has his moments, but he's not the worst p'ek character to me. :D LOL, which n'rai isn't two-faced, Fun? :lolyup: As for Vill's acting, my sister-in-law and sister agree with you. :) Even I have to admit it. :p But I honestly think she has improve a lot. :yes: The only times in which she's about to smile involve lovey-dovey scenes with Toomtam. While I think it's part of Gan's character traits, hehe, I'm sure Vill can't contain herself from smiling in Toomtam's (heck, all of her leading men) hot presence...especially when he stares at her with those lovesick eyes and intense expressions! :loool: But I find it endearing. :wub: For it makes Gan seems even more in love with Thit. :D

thaochristina said:
I love how in episode 9 Thit is so worried about where and what Gan is up to or doing. Haha. serves him right!!! He's fallen in love with her and is taking his jealousy out on her. Gahh...can't wait until tomorrow! I start school in a few weeks and all I'm thinking about is this lakorn. I don't even want to go shop for school supplies yet! haha! ;)

I know, got to love the possessive and obsessive p'eks like Thit! Even though he can be such a jerk! :) Ooh, at least you still have a few weeks left. Enjoy it! :yes:

D~D said:
That's so kind of the person who sent it to u. Dang Maiko.. Ur making connection. Lol.. That's aweSome.
I hope that their a lot of photos that are more and NEW to the one that we have been seeing. cuz I sooooo want to find out what's gonna happen next. :)
BTW.. I haven't shop for a laptop yet. Been very busy with work and wanting to catch up on SSP all the time on this site. Lol..

D~D, congratulations on your comment being the 1000th comment in SSP's thread. I wanted mine to be!!! You beat me to it! :cry1: But I'm not whining, no I'm not, hehe. :D I'm happy this thread has had 1000+ comments...and still counting! Thank you, everybody, for all the beautiful and wonderful comments here on SSP's thread! :grouphug: I love reading all of them. ^_^ Even the ones that I don't make a direct reply to. :)

Haha, it took me such a long time to write out my replies, D~D, that by the time I'm ready to post this, you have already answered my question regarding your new laptop...and you haven't even seen my question(s) yet! xD Awh, too bad you haven't got the chance to go laptop shopping yet...hopefully, you can, for it will be useful for college! :yes:

I know, the person is so sweet and kind in giving them to me as a gift. :spin: :cry: I'm truly touched and honored she/he did such a kind deed. She/he saw how much I love SSP, so she/he offered, and being the selfish and greedy person I am, I took her/him up on the offer. ^_^ The two magazines are my very first Thai lakorn magazines, so I will always keep them and remember how I received them...plus, it's SSP and Toomtam and Vill!!! :woot:

Actually, D~D, most of the pictures in the magazines are pictures you've seen before. Plus, there are similar pictures to the ones I've shared, only they're taken from a different angle/shot. But I still :heart: all of them. :D The are plenty of steamy Toomtam (Thit) x Vill (Gan...oh, and Nee xD) pictures hehe. I'll scan and share them soon. :woot2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here you guys go, the end of Episode 11 Spoilers. Ughh, so tired from work.

Episode 11 Part 3: Rompoie and Gan are getting ready to go to work. Rompoie is watching her best friend with eyes of admiration as Gan is carrying a load of books to go translate while taking care of her Father. Rompoie praises Gan and Gan says she's grateful that she gets to work and take care of her Father at the same time or else Rat may need to resign from school in order to become a full time caregiver. As they're talking, Rompoie stops and stares, Gan stares the same direction to see Thit walking towards them. Thit stares at Gan with a heart full of yearning but suppresses it. Gan's heart races, but she suppresses it also. Thit tells Gan that the Grandma has something to ask about. Gan enters Thit's car. Thit talks about this, talks about that, not getting to the point. Thit then asks Gan why doesn't she just go back and live at home. Gan said it's no longer her home since it belongs to Thit and until she can repay back the money she owes him, she can't go back. Thit is upset and tells Gan, she would need to find a new job because going at the rate she's going, even if she were to translate her whole entire lifetime, she would never make enough money to get the house back. Thit already promised himself not to get into an argument with Gan, but he scolds her for being stubborn. Thit then asks Gan about the necklace. Gan tells him the same story Nom Sai told him, she left it in his drawer and never took it. Gan asks Thit if there is anything wrong, Thit says no. Gan thanks him for sending her to her Father's house and excuses herself leaving Thit hurt because Gan shows no signs of missing him. Thit actually believes that Gan is telling the truth this time and wonders who can it be who took the necklace.

Nee calls Wason to meet up with her. They meet up at night in this little cottage/shack. Wason is scared at first as he enters but when he sees Nee, he is relieved. Son asks for his escape money and Nee tells him once he receives it, he needs to disappear from her life forever. Son agrees and walks towards the money facing his back towards Nee. Nee takes this chance and stabs him, Son turns around to look at Nee, and Nee stabs him again. Nee runs to grab the gallon of gasoline and starts pouring it all over the cottage and Son. Son struggles and grabs Nee and starts choking her saying both of them are going to die together. Suddenly, a wooden plank hits Son and it's Won who comes to rescue Nee. Won tells Nee to hurry up and run. Nee grabs the wooden plank and hits Son again in the head making sure he doesn't get up and then lights the place on fire. Won and Nee run out as they hear and see villagers start gathering around trying to put out the fire. As they watch from faraway, they see the villagers carry out Son's body, they stare with fright.

AikOm^_^

Awh, I feel your tiredness, Aiyaja! I'm falling asleep here...I'm going to sleep in a couple of minutes, so that I can wake up to catch the next episode. Thank you so much once again for your wonderful spoilers!! :grouphug: Ooh...ooh! Oh, something tells me that...Gan is going to take up Wit's offer!!! :woot: Whoot-hoo! Can't wait until the next summary is released!! Awh, I actually feel sorry for Wasan/Wason...pitiful situation. Nee is just pure evil... Ah, why you, too, Won/Wun?!! Yet another death, huh? Unless, San magically survives those vicious attacks... :shrug: Thanks again, Aiyaja! :D

K, night, everybody! :goodnite:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Interesting. As evil Wasan is, he better not die or at least die that way, lol. I perfer him shot. But Nee.... she needs to disappear! She annoys me so much. I'm so glad Gan shows no sign of missing him and all. She's a strong person. I thought she was gonna be weak at first... good thing she isn't. [:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually the only scene I feel Vill smiles a little this is during teasing lovey/dovey scenes with Toomtam. But it works here since it makes her less cold and serious but warmer. Gosh Nee is turnong a dangerous sociopath

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey Sood Sai Paan fans and silent fans everywhere, please show support for our Sood Sai Paan leads Toomtam and Vill. If you guys have Instagram, please leave supportive comments on their IGs whenever they post up photos of Sood Sai Paan, even in English, Vill knows English, I'm not sure about Toomtam, but it doesn't hurt. Let's show our support! This has been a great lakorn so far, so please show support! That way, hopefully, whoever is in charge of making the decision in releasing uncut DVDs will know that there is a fan base for it too!

Toomtams IG: BUGTIMETOOM and Vill's IG: VILLWANNAROT

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! I've been busy with work but I still keep checking on this thread!

I thought ep 9 would be bad but I was fairly satisfied since Thi keeps coming back to his beautiful wife even if he already have Nee hot and willing. I agree though that it was still fun to watch Nee all over Thi since it's still Vill but my poor Gaan was so hurt & jealous.

Again bravo to Vill for playing this double role so well. Takes a lot of effort to deliver in both characters and she's done well. To be able to put a line (distinguish) between the n'ek and. n'rai is amazing! Keep it up Vill!

And Toomtam I love how you play the possessive-jealous husband yet so gentle, sweet, and charming Thi only to Gaan. He can't fake it with Nee.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone! I'm new here~
I've just signed up and this is my first ever comment. Let's be lakorn-fan-friends! hehehe... :highfive:

I super love this lakorn but am preparing myself for the worse since you guys have been commenting on how upset you've been with Exact for the previous lakorns. I do hope that there will be more and more (oh please give us more..) Thit and Gan's scenes, be that any kind of scenes as long as there are the pra'nang in them.

Vill and Toomtam are my fave now. I am in awe at just how superb Vill is at acting both nang'ek and nang'rai and need I say more about Toomtam, at how superb he is at acting as Mr Hot, Mr Jealous-Hot, Mr Caring-Hot? Their pairing is so hot that I bet it burns our hearts each episode! haha...

Can't wait for today's episode and will be looking forward to reading your comments!

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
Hi bun-bun welcome aboard! Yay more SSP fans! :) i agree it is one of the best so far from what other lakorns I have watched.
The storyline to begin with has been done a lot of times, what keeps them fresh and entertaining is the acting! Applaud the entire crew!

Toomtam and Vill's ship is sailing smoothly. Hope Thii & Gaan's boat will be steadily afloat soon!

AikOm^_^

Yes, SSP will air in a couple minutes! Bring it on!!! :woot2:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Interesting. As evil Wasan is, he better not die or at least die that way, lol. I perfer him shot. But Nee.... she needs to disappear! She annoys me so much. I'm so glad Gan shows no sign of missing him and all. She's a strong person. I thought she was gonna be weak at first... good thing she isn't. [:

Yes, good thing Gan is strong! Keep it up, Gan! :strong:

preetam said:
Actually the only scene I feel Vill smiles a little this is during teasing lovey/dovey scenes with Toomtam. But it works here since it makes her less cold and serious but warmer. Gosh Nee is turnong a dangerous sociopath

:yes: That's what I said, too, Preetam!

aiyaja said:
Hey Sood Sai Paan fans and silent fans everywhere, please show support for our Sood Sai Paan leads Toomtam and Vill. If you guys have Instagram, please leave supportive comments on their IGs whenever they post up photos of Sood Sai Paan, even in English, Vill knows English, I'm not sure about Toomtam, but it doesn't hurt. Let's show our support! This has been a great lakorn so far, so please show support! That way, hopefully, whoever is in charge of making the decision in releasing uncut DVDs will know that there is a fan base for it too!

Toomtams IG: BUGTIMETOOM and Vill's IG: VILLWANNAROT

Yes, let's all support SSP, especially Toomtam and Vill, so that they will know how much we're loving them right now! :spin: Time to bother Exact!!! :lol2:

KimBerry said:
Hi guys! I've been busy with work but I still keep checking on this thread!

I thought ep 9 would be bad but I was fairly satisfied since Thi keeps coming back to his beautiful wife even if he already have Nee hot and willing. I agree though that it was still fun to watch Nee all over Thi since it's still Vill but my poor Gaan was so hurt & jealous.

Again bravo to Vill for playing this double role so well. Takes a lot of effort to deliver in both characters and she's done well. To be able to put a line (distinguish) between the n'ek and. n'rai is amazing! Keep it up Vill!

And Toomtam I love how you play the possessive-jealous husband yet so gentle, sweet, and charming Thi only to Gaan. He can't fake it with Nee.

Awh, I just love your comments!! (Actually all the comments hehe! xD) I agree, it takes quite an effort to play both n'rai and n'ek, and Vill's doing a fabulous job so far! :wub:

bun-bun said:
Hi everyone! I'm new here~
I've just signed up and this is my first ever comment. Let's be lakorn-fan-friends! hehehe... :highfive:

I super love this lakorn but am preparing myself for the worse since you guys have been commenting on how upset you've been with Exact for the previous lakorns. I do hope that there will be more and more (oh please give us more..) Thit and Gan's scenes, be that any kind of scenes as long as there are the pra'nang in them.

Vill and Toomtam are my fave now. I am in awe at just how superb Vill is at acting both nang'ek and nang'rai and need I say more about Toomtam, at how superb he is at acting as Mr Hot, Mr Jealous-Hot, Mr Caring-Hot? Their pairing is so hot that I bet it burns our hearts each episode! haha...

Can't wait for today's episode and will be looking forward to reading your comments!

Bun-bun, welcome to AsianFuse and SSP's thread!!! I'm super happy to have you join us! Thankies! I'll comment further in a little bit. :D

KimBerry said:
Hi bun-bun welcome aboard! Yay more SSP fans! :) i agree it is one of the best so far from what other lakorns I have watched.
The storyline to begin with has been done a lot of times, what keeps them fresh and entertaining is the acting! Applaud the entire crew!

Toomtam and Vill's ship is sailing smoothly. Hope Thii & Gaan's boat will be steadily afloat soon!

:clap2: :yahoo: :yes: :D Sorry, SSP is going to air now, so I'll reply in details later to your sweet comment! :)

AikOm^_^

Awh, Thit makes quite an entrance when he interrupts Gan's class. It was too perfect that she is asking how love is blind, and he answers her question. :wub: Their kiss...is disappointing for what's up with the camera angle technique?! We've seen them kissed each other full on the lips before! xD The hug is hecka sweet and emotional though. :spin: But dang it, stupid Wasan interrupts their tender scene!!!!! :rant:

It was exciting in the office when Thit gets close to Gan and backs her into the wall. Me likey!! :D I love Vill as both n'ek and n'rai, for she's the beautiful type of nang'rai that makes me want to watch her scenes, no matter how hateful she is hehe. :wub: Once again, she nails the n'rai role perfectly! And doing just as good as the n'ek! :thumbsup:

SokLaHote said:
I'm already stalking them on Instagram. Just got off work. Hope by the time I get home ep 10 is on YouTube.

Lucky!! :D I think it usually takes an hour or two (after the live episode ends) for truebankstv to upload SSP's episode(s) onto his/her YouTube Channel.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, Thit makes quite an entrance when he interrupts Gan's class. It was too perfect that she is asking how love is blind, and he answers her question. :wub: Their kiss...is disappointing for what's up with the camera angle technique?! We've seen them kissed each other full on the lips before! xD The hug is hecka sweet and emotional though. :spin: But dang it, stupid Wasan interrupts their tender scene!!!!! :rant:

Haha... I am satisfied as long as they are there together in a scene, that is long. But I have to understand your disapointment since they have been showering us with oh-so-many-full-lips-kisses scenes.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Here you guys go, the end of Episode 11 Spoilers. Ughh, so tired from work.

Episode 11 Part 3: Rompoie and Gan are getting ready to go to work. Rompoie is watching her best friend with eyes of admiration as Gan is carrying a load of books to go translate while taking care of her Father. Rompoie praises Gan and Gan says she's grateful that she gets to work and take care of her Father at the same time or else Rat may need to resign from school in order to become a full time caregiver. As they're talking, Rompoie stops and stares, Gan stares the same direction to see Thit walking towards them. Thit stares at Gan with a heart full of yearning but suppresses it. Gan's heart races, but she suppresses it also. Thit tells Gan that the Grandma has something to ask about. Gan enters Thit's car. Thit talks about this, talks about that, not getting to the point. Thit then asks Gan why doesn't she just go back and live at home. Gan said it's no longer her home since it belongs to Thit and until she can repay back the money she owes him, she can't go back. Thit is upset and tells Gan, she would need to find a new job because going at the rate she's going, even if she were to translate her whole entire lifetime, she would never make enough money to get the house back. Thit already promised himself not to get into an argument with Gan, but he scolds her for being stubborn. Thit then asks Gan about the necklace. Gan tells him the same story Nom Sai told him, she left it in his drawer and never took it. Gan asks Thit if there is anything wrong, Thit says no. Gan thanks him for sending her to her Father's house and excuses herself leaving Thit hurt because Gan shows no signs of missing him. Thit actually believes that Gan is telling the truth this time and wonders who can it be who took the necklace.

Nee calls Wason to meet up with her. They meet up at night in this little cottage/shack. Wason is scared at first as he enters but when he sees Nee, he is relieved. Son asks for his escape money and Nee tells him once he receives it, he needs to disappear from her life forever. Son agrees and walks towards the money facing his back towards Nee. Nee takes this chance and stabs him, Son turns around to look at Nee, and Nee stabs him again. Nee runs to grab the gallon of gasoline and starts pouring it all over the cottage and Son. Son struggles and grabs Nee and starts choking her saying both of them are going to die together. Suddenly, a wooden plank hits Son and it's Won who comes to rescue Nee. Won tells Nee to hurry up and run. Nee grabs the wooden plank and hits Son again in the head making sure he doesn't get up and then lights the place on fire. Won and Nee run out as they hear and see villagers start gathering around trying to put out the fire. As they watch from faraway, they see the villagers carry out Son's body, they stare with fright.

First of all, thank you aiyaja for the sumary, you are the 2nd reason for me to sign up here! Luv u best! (yeah, 1st reason is SSP of course!! :dance1: )

I'm newbie, watching this movie make me crazy, crazy in love, crazy in romance, and crazy with all ur comment. I follow all our pages silently all the time, and now I can bear it any more to express my love with this cutest couple and have chance to talking to all of you! :wink:

This is the first time I fell in luv with Lakorn, It's so fresh to me. from the day I knew this movie I spent whole night to watch all the episode that on air, :weee:

and looking the information about this film lead me to this page. Now, checking comment and hoping some summary from every new episode from @Aiyaja are those things I always do all day. (so @Aiyaja, cant wait for the next summary of you)

I cant reach today episode, my internet connection is not stable, so angry with it, hiz hiz, :lmao: 

Cuz that's the 1st time I wrote comment like this, I dont know is it oki to quote and wrote like this? and dont know the way to metion some nick name of yours on my comment, can u show me how?

Nice to meet all of u, guys!!!

AikOm^_^

bun-bun said:
Haha... I am satisfied as long as they are there together in a scene, that is long. But I have to understand your disapointment since they have been showering us with oh-so-many-full-lips-kisses scenes.

:lol2: I'm bipolar when it comes to these two. I'm offended we are treated to such a cheap, angle kiss, yet at the same time, it's still so exciting, just because of Toomtam (Thit) and Vill (Gan). They make me squeal, no matter what kind of scene they're in hehe. :wub:

I freakin' love how Vill portrayed Gan's reaction and emotions during the scene in which Wasan's spitting out lies about their relationship. Her disappointment and hurt that Thit believes Wasan so easily are so raw and spot on! :thumbsup: Poor Gan!!! :teary: Thit, you're such a idiotic jerk! K, preview for next week's episode...ahh, the divorce is coming up. More heartache in store for Gan, but the pace is moving quite fast. I like it! :D All righty, I'm going to give my weak heart a little break and take a little nap. Be back in a couple of minutes. :)

Balu_bear said:
First of all, thank you aiyaja for the sumary, you are the 2nd reason for me to sign up here! Luv u best! (yeah, 1st reason is SSP of course!! :dance1: )

I'm newbie, watching this movie make me crazy, crazy in love, crazy in romance, and crazy with all ur comment. I follow all our pages silently all the time, and now I can bear it any more to express my love with this cutest couple and have chance to talking to all of you! :wink:

This is the first time I fell in luv with Lakorn, It's so fresh to me. from the day I knew this movie I spent whole night to watch all the episode that on air, :weee:

and looking the information about this film lead me to this page. Now, checking comment and hoping some summary from every new episode from @Aiyaja are those things I always do all day. (so @Aiyaja, cant wait for the next summary of you)

I cant reach today episode, my internet connection is not stable, so angry with it, hiz hiz, :lmao: 

Cuz that's the 1st time I wrote comment like this, I dont know is it oki to quote and wrote like this? and dont know the way to metion some nick name of yours on my comment, can u show me how?

Nice to meet all of u, guys!!!

Yahoooo!! :yahoo: Oh, my gosh, another SSP fan! Welcome to AsianFuse and SSP's thread, Balu_bear!!! :welcome1: Super happy and pleased to have you join us! :grouphug: :clap2: And yes, it's totally fine for you to quote Aiyaja's post/comment. :yes: Awh, I'm ecstatic to hear you're enjoying SSP! Thanks for sharing your touching story with us! :spin: It's a wonderful feeling knowing how this lakorn is bringing a lot of people together hehe! Please, do talk with us some more; the more the merrier! :D Awh yes, Toomtam and Vill (Thit and Gan) are indeed a cute couple. :wub:

Sorry to hear you weren't able to catch today's episode...but don't worry! Youtube member truebankstv will post the episode in an hour or two. :) Again, glad to have you join us! :grouphug: :wink:

~ Maiko <3

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
thanks Maiko, i'm still waiting to watch it raw now, and eng sub too, but it seems to be so long now, :rolleyes1:

I'm searching for the photos of GanxThit to upload to my profile now. it hard to find while i'm typing in english, is it more easy to type it in Thai's????

oh, one question more, do know what episode of this film? I'm hearing from some place is 20, other place is 22??? what's the real?

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
thanks Maiko, i'm still waiting to watch it raw now, and eng sub too, but it seems to be so long now, :rolleyes1:

I'm searching for the photos of GanxThit to upload to my profile now. it hard to find while i'm typing in english, is it more easy to type it in Thai's????

oh, one question more, do know what episode of this film? I'm hearing from some place is 20, other place is 22??? what's the real?

Darn it, I just can't stay away from this thread too long...so much for a little nap! :lol2: Oh, you're welcome, Balu_bear! :D

Well, people are predicting that SSP will have at least 20 episodes, because that's usually the norm for Exact (Channel 5) lakorns. :eek: But we don't really know for sure right now. :) But 20 episodes sounds like a safe bet hehe. As for your question about GanxThit pictures, I uploaded plenty of SSP pictures onto this thread...I'll give you some of the pages to where you can take a look at them. :D Just click on the links to the pages. Enjoy! ^_^ (There are quite a lot of pictures on most of the pages...so prepare for a long scrolling down hehe...)

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58282-ch5-sud-sai-paan-exact-scenario/page-3"]Page 3.[/url]
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58282-ch5-sud-sai-paan-exact-scenario/page-4]Page 4.[/url]
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58282-ch5-sud-sai-paan-exact-scenario/page-12"]Page 12.[/url]
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58282-ch5-sud-sai-paan-exact-scenario/page-49]Page 49.[/url]

AikOm^_^

LOL, well, it looks like you already uploaded a GanxThit picture before I posted my comment! :rofl: Looks great! Love your choice! :D All their pictures are awesome though hehe! x]

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wow ... I wrote the 1000th comment !!! ThanX for letting me know Maiko !! Lol... I had no clue at all.
I thought that from reading spoiler to spoiler, I was gonna be angry and all with the EP, but I guess not. I think it's b/c Exact still give us our love-bird
( Gan and Thit ) some alone time together. I'm so happy that Gan doesn't care about what Thit have to believe anymore.
It was a BIG disappointment that we (SSP lover) didn't get to see the full on kiss !!!! but hey, as long as we know that their is a kiss.. I'm happy. Oh.. Also .. When Thit hug Gan from behind, u can tell that he totally miss's her !!! (Squeal) !!!! Lol...