mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^I hope so!  :rolleyes:

Anyways, what ever happened to Nee's mom? Did she die?? I saw her in ep. 1 then kinda lost track of her. Didn't know if she was still alive or not. I've only been watching Gan and Thit scenes. Haha, I guess that's what happens when you  only watch the pra'nangs...

Didn't Nee say that her mom died?? Did she? Or was she just lying?

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Wow can't believe after taking prescription sleeping pills along with muscle relaxers, I was asleep less than 5hrs. So I'm back here again. Maiko & Phatman I'm on board with Wit probably mainly because he's played by Guy.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
xox said:
^^I hope so!  :rolleyes:

Anyways, what ever happened to Nee's mom? Did she die?? I saw her in ep. 1 then kinda lost track of her. Didn't know if she was still alive or not. I've only been watching Gan and Thit scenes. Haha, I guess that's what happens when you  only watch the pra'nangs...

Didn't Nee say that her mom died?? Did she? Or was she just lying?
Nee's mom really died lol. U remember that scene in episode one where she fainted?yeh that was her first and last scene X) and Née actually told her dad that her mom was sick ,probably to get money out of him if my thai is correct LOL .. But if I'm remembering correctly, Gan's dad finds out from Nee's stepdad that Nee's mom had already died . But that's when he was already paralyzed ..

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ok... just got home from work. I caught up to everyone comment. Lol..
The picture of Vill and Toomtam shooting some kind of bed scene between Nee and Thit looks so adorable b/c as we all know, that's Vill and Toomtam having FUN (squeal). >o<

ThanX Maiko for the photos !!!

School starts neXt week and I'm worried b/c I know that I'm gonna pay more attention to SSP than school. Ahhhhhhhhhh. :(

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
Nee's mom really died lol. U remember that scene in episode one where she fainted?yeh that was her first and last scene X) and Née actually told her dad that her mom was sick ,probably to get money out of him if my thai is correct LOL .. But if I'm remembering correctly, Gan's dad finds out from Nee's stepdad that Nee's mom had already died . But that's when he was already paralyzed ..
Ooohhh, okay. I was wondering why they don't show her anymore. Haha. Wow, she died pretty quick in the drama. 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
lol @ D-D and your school work. 55

I enjoyed today's episode.  It went well.  I was hoping for more scenes of Thit and Gan, but tomorrow will be better.  It's so crucial waiting for this lakorn.  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Nangfah11 said:
lol @ D-D and your school work. 55

I enjoyed today's episode.  It went well.  I was hoping for more scenes of Thit and Gan, but tomorrow will be better.  It's so crucial waiting for this lakorn.  :numchuck:  :numchuck:
I enjoy Thit an Gan scene as well. Lol.. Mostly when he try's to kiss her, i wonder what he said before he try to kiss her at his work place.
BTW.. I love your lil photo of Gan and Thit that goes with ur user name. I remember that EP. It was sWeet. (Squeal). So eXcited for 2morrow EP. Thit gonna kiss Gan !!!! Ahhhhhhh

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Me so pissed off...me wanna pull a Nee & go jump off a "not" very high bridge! And I hope that it's not Thit who will come to my rescue because if I wake up, I'm gonna whoop his behind!

I did enjoyed the very few Gan & Thit scenes. He's so jealous, but he's in denial. I actually felt bad when he was getting molested by Nee LOL! He's still all over Gan like Nee doesn't exist.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Dang it, a couple minutes of a commercial break is not enough time for me to type out my reactions to little scenes hehe.

Awh, poor Gan finally meets her evil twin... Hmm, not too sure I'm fond of her shocked reaction to seeing Nee for the first time...I can understand it, but why did Exact have her standing there like a dummy while Nee hugs her and is acting all fake? Not too convincing hehe. Their private conversation is better!
I do like their first meeting, but I didn't like how they made Gan stand there, looking like she's staring far away.

Vill just keeps getting better and better with her rai role! :wub: It was so funny when Nee tries to seduce Thit, and he refuses her advances! :lmao3: And her n'rai clinginess is cute...and annoying. :D Ooh, love Thit and Gan's scenes so far. Love it how she escapes from riding in the car with him! Love her method of slamming the passenger car door on his hand and throwing away his keys. He certainly deserves that! Love their interaction in the office! :wub:
Because she is really shocked. I don't think she was expecting Thit to bring Nee home that quick. Plus, Gan is a nice & proper girl. If it was me...I'd pull some hair & rip some bras!!! Thit looked like he was being molested...serves him right! He wanted the horny, slutty Nee...well, there you have it. Except, we all know he loves his Gan now, so I'm glad the director didn't make that happen. I'd be furious beyond...I can't even put it into words LOL!

Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, I love watching Thit wait for Gan! He misses her hehe! Although they're mad with each other right now, I'm enjoying their lovers' spat! Too bad he doesn't kiss her on the mouth haha. Why aim for her shoulder/neck? She isn't even wearing shoes while he's the one wearing them, yet it still hurts him when she steps on his foot. :lmao3: 
Because that's how Thai p'ek does it...go for the weakness...the neck LOL!

preetam said:
If Vill keep this level or improve I think she has Chances to win best actress this year
I hope she does or at least get acknowledged. I'd be happy if she get nominated.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Tonight's episode, you can sense that Thit has become more aware of his feelings for Gan. He's still jealous and talks like he doesn't care but that's just his way of getting her attention.  The scene below is one of my favorites.  Gan seems to know how to get Thit's weak spot. Lol.  She said she's a stranger in his life from now on and doesn't want to intrude in his love with Gandamanee but in Thit's eyes, he expresses hurtful feelings like he's going to cry. :cry1:

Thit can't even look at Gan when he's sad. :cry:

There she goes leaving him hanging.  She doesn't say goodbye or goodnight.  She ignores him and he's left there starring at her shadow. :teary:

Next scene, Nee tries to take advantage of the opportunity she has in the bedroom with Thit. Lol.

She woes him and sweet talk him. HAHAHA.

Nee's angry face when Thit refuses to bed her. LOL.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
D~D said:
I enjoy Thit an Gan scene as well. Lol.. Mostly when he try's to kiss her, i wonder what he said before he try to kiss her at his work place.
BTW.. I love your lil photo of Gan and Thit that goes with ur user name. I remember that EP. It was sWeet. (Squeal). So eXcited for 2morrow EP. Thit gonna kiss Gan !!!! Ahhhhhhh

hehe. Thanks. Maiko made it for me. :)

In that scene Thit found out Gan has been working for money and asking money from Khun'Pra. Thit asked her to stop and respect him because for her to be asking money from others is disrespectful to him as her husband.  Gan was stubborn and refused to listen so Thit said is being his wife a burden for her?  She acted like she didn't care so Thit said it's fine since she loves being burden he also enjoys it. 555 and kissed her. Lol.

Nee shouldn't have interrupted them. LOL XD

D~D

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Me so pissed off...me wanna pull a Nee & go jump off a "not" very high bridge! And I hope that it's not Thit who will come to my rescue because if I wake up, I'm gonna whoop his behind!

I did enjoyed the very few Gan & Thit scenes. He's so jealous, but he's in denial. I actually felt bad when he was getting molested by Nee LOL! He's still all over Gan like Nee doesn't exist.
MOLESTED !!!! ???? Lol.. I like how u used it for Nee and Thit. Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
Nangfah11 said:

hehe. Thanks. Maiko made it for me. :)

In that scene Thit found out Gan has been working for money and asking money from Khun'Pra. Thit asked her to stop and respect him because for her to be asking money from others is disrespectful to him as her husband.  Gan was stubborn and refused to listen so Thit said is being his wife a burden for her?  She acted like she didn't care so Thit said it's fine since she loves being burden he also enjoys it. 555 and kissed her. Lol.

Nee shouldn't have interrupted them. LOL XD
Wow, that's so nice of Maiko to help u. also
thanX for the translating that scene.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Where did you gals watch episode 9? Lakorn2shares hasn't posted it yet, so I'm desperately trying to find where I can watch it..please help? And anyone know why Lakorn2shares hasn't posted it up yet..they are usually pretty good uploading by noon or 1pm CST?

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Where did you gals watch episode 9? Lakorn2shares hasn't posted it yet, so I'm desperately trying to find where I can watch it..please help? And anyone know why Lakorn2shares hasn't posted it up yet..they are usually pretty good uploading by noon or 1pm CST?
EP 9 is on YouTube- no eng-sub.
Here the link..
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/LakornHD3

By 8:00 am ( in California) it's already posted .

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Just got home...and I'm so happy!!! Reason why is because my free SSP magazines arrive! And they're WAY better than I ever dreamed. :faint: :spin: I'm so grateful to the person who gave them to me for free! :teary: I'll have to scan the pages and share them with you guys. But...that will have to wait until tomorrow or the next few days. :D I'll reply to the comments in a little bit.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i cant stan to finish episode 8. i hate thit w a passion. i wish i can magically create a guy and throw him in the lakorn and steal her away to live happily ever after. nee can go to hell. i hate 2 face bitches like her regardless of the acting. j sometime find it hard to swallow vill's acting. sometimes it seems as if she is about to crack a smile or laugh.

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
I love how in episode 9 Thit is so worried about where and what Gan is up to or doing. Haha. serves him right!!! He's fallen in love with her and is taking his jealousy out on her. Gahh...can't wait until tomorrow! I start school in a few weeks and all I'm thinking about is this lakorn. I don't even want to go shop for school supplies yet! haha! ;)