huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Omg, yesyesyes!!! JUST SAW THE TEASER ON YOUTUBEEE :DDD
I'm so freakin excited for this! It looks good :D Toomtam is too hott & Vill's too gorgeouss.
It looks good, can't wait! <333

D~D

sarNie Adult
little22 said:
It seems like P'ek will have both sisters as wives eww I can't accept this.
No way!!! That's NASTY. this better not be happening or I'll be soooo MAD. :(

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Cull is so pretty. Is she a twin or something?? The cover is nice. @sweet_09 I agree with you!!! Hilly I'm missing them mak mak Loey. Is the twin (of there is a twin) for Guy!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
GILLY WAS AT THE END ON THE BED. OH MY GOSH this drama is so amazing. It's like Fai Ruk Arsoon all over again!!! PLEASE TELL ME GILLY HAD A WOOHOO SCENE BEAUSE I AM MISSING THEM. I don't are if it was the good or bad girl with Guy at least it was View!!!! This filming was quick

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Cute! I loved da tease...da evil twin is such a slutch hehehehehe i pity da good twin...

D~D

sarNie Adult
Good news... Just found out that Anonyblue2001's might sub the Lakorn but it depends on how the Lakorn going to be like fist. Lets all keep out finger cross and hope that she does like it and finish subbing it. ^o^ --- > so eXcited !!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
D~D said:
Good news... Just found out that Anonyblue2001's might sub the Lakorn but it depends on how the Lakorn going to be like fist. Lets all keep out finger cross and hope that she does like it and finish subbing it. ^o^ --- > so eXcited !!!!
Yes...

I really want to watch this... So intense.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I already got mad while watching the teaser. Just wait till it actually airs. But it seems super good!

D~D

sarNie Adult
I've just read that "Ruan Saneha" have just ended on Monday. So... This mean that "Sud Sai Paan" is gonna air !!! ^O^ --- sorry .. I don't now exactly when it's gonna air. But hopefully Tuesday b/c
"Ruan Saneha" airs on Mon & Tue. but I doubt it. :(. --- maybe it's neXt week. :(

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
I've just read that "Ruan Saneha" have just ended on Monday. So... This mean that "Sud Sai Paan" is gonna air !!! ^O^ --- sorry .. I don't now exactly when it's gonna air. But hopefully Tuesday b/c
"Ruan Saneha" airs on Mon & Tue. but I doubt it. :(. --- maybe it's neXt week. :(

Yes, Sud Sai Paan airs next Monday (July 15). Today's the last episode of Ruan Saneha. Thailand's time is ahead of ours, I believe.

So many wonderful pictures I found, but I'll have to post them tomorrow...re-uploading them onto a photo server site takes too much time. So many things to do!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, Sud Sai Paan airs next Monday (July 15). Today's the last episode of Ruan Saneha. Thailand's time is ahead of ours, I believe.

So many wonderful pictures I found, but I'll have to post them tomorrow...re-uploading them onto a photo server site takes too much time. So many things to do!
"So many wonderful pictures" --- I'm so eXcited for that ! Can't wait 2 c it. ^O^