AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
Yeah !! So eXcited !! It's my B-day in June.

Whoot, well, happy early Birthday!!! :party: :grouphug: This will be a nice treat for you. Hope that SSP will live up to your expectations, dear! :wink:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Whoot, well, happy early Birthday!!! :party: :grouphug: This will be a nice treat for you. Hope that SSP will live up to your expectations, dear! :wink:
Thank u !!!

It's about time that I finally have a Lakorn to watch because "Finals" for college is finally OVER ! !!!!!

SUMMER Lakorn ..... Here I come !!! V(^o^)V

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Thank u !!!

It's about time that I finally have a Lakorn to watch because "Finals" for college is finally OVER ! !!!!!

SUMMER Lakorn ..... Here I come !!! V(^o^)V

You're welcome. Yippie for you!

Pictures time! And I'm extremely excited about this set of pictures for two reasons. I'll explain it in the last picture. Anyway, here they are!

Credits: Vill, Toomtam, Nat, artexact, aorvivianne, plammi40, and siabeet's IGs; Vill's Twitter, & Tieba.baidu.

EKKKK, Toomtam and Vill are adorable together! There's a recent picture of Toomtam and Apple in SSP, and they're cute as well, but I'm rooting for Toomtam and Vill. :lol: I forgot to post the one of Toomtam and Apple, but oh, well. :) I freakin' love the pics of Toomtam and Vill, especially when he's teasing her. Lol, they're hot together! I can't wait until SSP airs! Looking forward to Toomtam and Vill on screen. But now, here are the last three pictures that truly make me giddy and speechless. :D Wait! First, I'll provide the links to more pictures for those who want to see more.

artexact's IG.
plammi40's IG.

All righty, I'm ready now for the last three pictures. I'll post my comment about them in a new post.

Reactions: Iya

AikOm^_^

Where to start? First, I want to scream my excitement.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (Screamx10000+[infinity] times) I'm so happy! :yahoo: :dance2: :faint: :D :clap2: :cloud9:

For those who are confused and don't know, that's Guy and Vill in the last three pictures. :D For any Gilly fans out there, this is a real treat. I'm really happy and pleased that Gilly will have such a hot (and disturbing lol) scene such as this for SSP. Hope that Toomtam and Vill will have similar scenes. :pervie: Okie, judging by the bruises on Vill's chest ( :shock2:), it won't be a tender, loving scene. I read the "R" word from threads on Tieba.baidu, so it probably won't be a happy situation for Gilly...but I'm excited for it nevertheless! :dance1: Guy and Vill are just too darn hot, adorable, romantic, etc. :wub: :spin: :faint: I'll most likely be disturbed by this scene, but I'm happy it will happen between Guy and Vill. :wink: At least it's evil twin hehe. Looks like there's bondage involved. :lolyup: Oh, Exact... But I got to thank them for choosing Guy for this role! Thankies! :worthy: Hope that it's a good sign for a Gilly reunion for another lakorn. :wub: I can't wait to see them reunite on screen for SSP! :spin: I'm really looking forward to SSP now. :D Still glad Toomtam's p'ek, but extremely happy Gilly will have a hot scene like this. Eh, they better have a happy ending together! If Exact doesn't kill off evil twin. x0 Lol, I repeated "happy" and "excited" a lot of times. I can't help it. Gilly makes me so giddy! :cloud9:

Oh, yes...more about the other pictures. Vill has beautiful eyes, but some pictures of her aren't too attractive. :no: My poor baby, if only the camera is positioned better. But I understand it's hard when you take your own pictures. :lol2: I really love the picture in which she's sitting on the beach. Her dress is beautiful, the flowers in her hair are perfect, her hairstyle's gorgeous, and she's so flawless like that! Amazing picture! :wub:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Maiko^_^ said:
This look so interesting, I'm getting Gilly fever again. OMFG Now i want this to be a gilly Lakorm, What is happening, will they sleep together in this Lakorn, EEEKKK!

AikOm^_^

fantastic_27 said:
Awwhhh Vill is so beautiful like always, She should be a Ch3 actress too. Hehehe, Looking forward to more pic's

:yes: :thumbsup: If only we can freely choose who we want to pair up, huh? :D I know I want to see a lot of different pairs from every channel hehe. I'm so impatient for new pictures! SSP will probably air in mid-June or the end of June. :spin:

fantastic_27 said:
This look so interesting, I'm getting Gilly fever again. OMFG Now i want this to be a gilly Lakorm, What is happening, will they sleep together in this Lakorn, EEEKKK!

First, :thumbsup: for quoting only two pictures. :grouphug: Secondly, yes, too bad Guy's not p'ek. But I'm loving Toomtam and Vill anyway. :wub: Hope for another Gilly lakorn in the future. But I'm so happy they will get a scene like this in SSP. If we're lucky, evil twin Vill may end up with Guy at the end... :spin: If evil twin Vill and Guy sleeps with each other, awesome! :pervie: If it's really an R scene, wowie! If they're just acting for evil twin's movie, that's good as well! :wink:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh goshh, so much pictures! Woot! These pictures just make me even more hyped for the lakorn!
I gotta say I love the photos of View crying, she's so gorgeous.
Toomtam's such a cutie, aww & the scene with Guy & Vill looks hot. Dang! :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Awwhhh Vill is so beautiful like always, She should be a Ch3 actress too. Hehehe, Looking forward to more pic's
Totally agree.. Than perhaps she can do a Lakorn with Nadech ! ^o^

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh goshh, so much pictures! Woot! These pictures just make me even more hyped for the lakorn!
I gotta say I love the photos of View crying, she's so gorgeous.
Toomtam's such a cutie, aww & the scene with Guy & Vill looks hot. Dang! :D

I know, rite? At least we don't have to wait too long. June is just right around the corner. Yay! :yahoo: :dance3:

Falada said:
can't wait!

Yes, same here! Hurry up, June! And hopefully Ruan Saneha ends soon! :lolyup:

D~D said:
Totally agree.. Than perhaps she can do a Lakorn with Nadech ! ^o^

LOL, you really want Nadech and Vill, huh? I would like to see them together, too. :D And Vill with Ken T, Mark, Boy, etc... If she was in Channel 3, she would have more opportunities. But at the same time, I'm glad she's loyal to Exact. :)

AikOm^_^

Pictures! Credits: Vill's Twitter, Ann Alicha's IG, and Tieba.baidu.

Vill's too gorgeous for words! I love this shade of lipstick on her. Brings out her beauty really well. She keeps looking better and better with each newly released picture. :D The two little girls are adorable! If they're really twins, they don't look identical in this picture hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agreed with you. That lipstick shade is something, it's so perfect on her :) Overall, I love her makeup for this lakorn. She's so pretty and cute!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Agreed with you. That lipstick shade is something, it's so perfect on her :) Overall, I love her makeup for this lakorn. She's so pretty and cute!

:D For nice twin Vill, the makeup is definitely perfect. So far, I also like her makeup for evil twin as well...not too dramatic, and the red lipstick looks nice on Vill. xD From the pictures, I definitely love her makeup here more than in Sao Noi when she becomes Wanida and puts on too much makeup. :lolyup: I love Vill's look in SN, too, but there were times in which I prefer her natural looks or less dramatic makeup for her already beautiful face. :)

AikOm^_^

Pictures again. :D Credits: tumrio, mooyong69, and i_note, and Nat's IGs.

Whoooot, evil twin Vill is hitting on every guy! xD :lolyup: :woot: Vill's beautiful as the evil twin, but I'm not too fond of her hairstyle. :nono1: Hopefully she's even better looking on screen. :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Vill looks gorgeous, goshhh. The red lipstick is perfect on her. I'm liking how her makeup isn't overboard like how it was in Sao Noi. Agreed, the hair style isn't all that ... I'm liking the front with the bangs but the back doesn't look so good.
I also love the idea of how Vill looks so flirtatious on those pictures. It's a different side to her yet she's really convincing :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Vill looks gorgeous, goshhh. The red lipstick is perfect on her. I'm liking how her makeup isn't overboard like how it was in Sao Noi. Agreed, the hair style isn't all that ... I'm liking the front with the bangs but the back doesn't look so good.
I also love the idea of how Vill looks so flirtatious on those pictures. It's a different side to her yet she's really convincing :D

Yep, her makeup here isn't as extreme as it was in SN. Actually, I was talking about the bangs when I stated I didn't really like her hairstyle. xD Her curls are nice, but her hair should be down instead of pulled up and back. :wink: I prefer her without the bangs, but I do agree with you that her bangs are more tolerable than her back hairstyle hehe. :yes: Hope to see a teaser soon. I'll have to keep checking on YouTube. :) In the meantime, the pictures will have to do haha. :spin:

D~D

sarNie Adult
It's amazing how she can totally pull off the Nangrai look.
BTW.. Does anyone know if someone is going to sub it ???

Reactions: Iya