[Ch5] Marnya Rissaya (Exact & Scenerio)

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm glad Pinky's back doing lakons. Boy isn't worried about the her news so why should we? Pinky seems very grateful to him for giving her the opportunity.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad Pinky is having more lakorns. even though she play as n'rai but her role is main and challenging. will be interesting seeing her play a new role. i never saw the old version but heard it's famous.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I thought Boy/Exact had a reputation for not tolerating scandals no? Isn't that why Peung was banned, cause she had pictures of her kissing her boyfriend floating around? Seems a bit hypocritical to not care in this case if that was true.

Anyhow I thought the old version was boring but I liked the song.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i agree.. i'm so disappointed..
pinky's scandal was like a whole another level of scandalous..
peung's scandal was very minor.. very minor.. <--- totally miss peung.. it's a pity... arghh..

anyways.. it's nice to see pinky back.. will be interesting to see her play n'rai..

lingda

sarNie Egg
in the old version,the n'rai role is very important and main, and steal more screen! but i don't like the endding.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
this is something new pinky play nangrai.is Bee namthip still nangeak here? i hope she is the nangeak.
:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Please make it real

pinky with n'rai role?? interesting now i can't wait to know the full cast. XD
Yeah i'm excited too to see Pinky in rai roles! I think she'll portrays rai perfectly as her face is kinda rai for me! :lol2:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
according to an interview, thip@spicyforum said that pinky never knew about this lakorn.. so it's unconfirmed.. :scratchchin:

jakjann

Jakjann
I understand through the interview that she already knew what for a lakorn she will playing but she can not tell about it.
We will know more about it at January and she has said her role is Nang ek rai.

I hope exact and scenario will make a exactscenario together 2012 party, soon. So we can see all of lakorns, varities and many more from their company.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. according to snow@spicyforum..

it's said to be confirmed that pinky comfirmed that she's in this lakorn.. as well as being n'rai.. she also said khun boy confirmed this lakorn as well. hmm.. the news is so confusing lol.. goodness.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I'm glad Pinky's back doing lakons. Boy isn't worried about the her news so why should we? Pinky seems very grateful to him for giving her the opportunity.

yeah that right khun boy didnt care that news so why do we care if just a news didnt have the prove thatmean it real pinky... last time i heard news ask khun boy did he scary the news,but his say his not affair the news n else ig it.

i very pray pinky is the main in here this lakorn miss acting n her good action. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: