huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I love seeing your responses to everyone on this thread and NJ's quick moving thread.
As for Vill playing a mature role, I don't think so anymore. But I hope she'll play a dynamic character at least.
This is one of the lakorns I'm anticipating for ... actually I'm anticipating for a lot of CH5's lakorns :D
And I so agree with you. The height difference between the two is nice and I love how Put doesn't look so stiff.
Is this his first lakorn? If so, he's doing a great job ... in the previews that I've seen xD

I'm already such a big fan of Vill's whole 'look.' I'm excited to see her wardrobe throughout the lakorn.
As for the whole 'Vill turning into a bird,' I'm excited to see how they'll pull it off in the lakorn :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I love seeing your responses to everyone on this thread and NJ's quick moving thread.
As for Vill playing a mature role, I don't think so anymore. But I hope she'll play a dynamic character at least.
This is one of the lakorns I'm anticipating for ... actually I'm anticipating for a lot of CH5's lakorns :D
And I so agree with you. The height difference between the two is nice and I love how Put doesn't look so stiff.
Is this his first lakorn? If so, he's doing a great job ... in the previews that I've seen xD

I'm already such a big fan of Vill's whole 'look.' I'm excited to see her wardrobe throughout the lakorn.
As for the whole 'Vill turning into a bird,' I'm excited to see how they'll pull it off in the lakorn :)

Aw, thanks, Marina girl! :spin: :kiss: I love yours in return. :kiss: Ooh, definitely yes to Vill playing a dynamic character. :highfive: Push/Put has such a nice height. Gah, one of those nice traits for p'ek! :lol2: Hmm, as far as I know, this is his first lakorn... :eek: :scratchchin: I agree with you; Push doesn't look too stiff...so far. :D Vill looks so amazing in here. :crush: I'm curious as to how they will pull off her curse/transformation as well. :thumbup:

K, time for those pictures!

Credits: Vill (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) & Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitters.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Photos, yayyy! Vill's birdie outfit fascinates me. It's so unique, hehe and I just noticed her birdie shoes, too. XDD They're fluffy like her dress, hehe.
Vill looks beautifil in the second photo. Love her hair, so voluminous and I think the color suits her very well. As for her facial expression, ehhh -- a bit weird but she's still a beauty.
 I love the whole pink concept on the next photo :)
That is one beautiful bird  :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Photos, yayyy! Vill's birdie outfit fascinates me. It's so unique, hehe and I just noticed her birdie shoes, too. XDD They're fluffy like her dress, hehe.
Vill looks beautifil in the second photo. Love her hair, so voluminous and I think the color suits her very well. As for her facial expression, ehhh -- a bit weird but she's still a beauty.
 I love the whole pink concept on the next photo :)
That is one beautiful bird   :D

I suppose I am amazed with Vill's "birdie outfit" as well, Marina. :bhehe: I like how they designed her birdie costume. :eek: Ehehehehe, I'm going to enjoy Vill's many different looks in here. :woot: My favorite picture is the one of her in the pink and white dress. :wink: She looks so beautiful in that shot. :drools: As for the one of her in the black dress, hahaha! Not a very flattering facial expression. :lol2: I'm with you; that bird is indeed beautiful. I'm going to have to keep a lookout on it to see if it's real or stuffed. :D

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
Lol. I'm certainly the only person to prefer this duo than Vill/Toomtam.. I'm not a fan of Toomtam. Push is better than him. But that's only my opinion. :)

AikOm^_^

tomi_chou said:
Lol. I'm certainly the only person to prefer this duo than Vill/Toomtam.. I'm not a fan of Toomtam. Push is better than him. But that's only my opinion. :)

Nah, I'm sure you're not the only one. :console: There's bound to be others who think the same as you. :yes: It's fine that you're not a fan of Toomtam. :cry1: :lol: I'm glad you like Push and Vill at least. :D

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Nah, I'm sure you're not the only one. :console: There's bound to be others who think the same as you. :yes: It's fine that you're not a fan of Toomtam. :cry1: :lol: I'm glad you like Push and Vill at least. :D

I like Toomtam as a singer. He's a good one :wink:

Push was in Paris last days.. I was so bad to don't know his plan. :cry:

PS : I forgot... Happy New Year !

AikOm^_^

tomi_chou said:
I like Toomtam as a singer. He's a good one :wink:

Push was in Paris last days.. I was so bad to don't know his plan. :cry:

PS : I forgot... Happy New Year !

He's a good singer to me, too. Love his voice. My sister doesn't think he has a nice voice but that's because I have better taste than her. :shrug: :D I :heart: Toomtam, the actor and singer/artist. :wub:

Aw, sorry you missed out on Push in Paris. :teary: Happy New Year to you, too! :party: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I like the birdie outfit, I'm glad you're amazed by it as well. Agreed, I'm so excited to see her many looks :D She'll surely be a fashionista in this lakorn.
I like that pink picture as well and her pose is so nice -- I like the position of her head.
Yeah, the black dress photo is not my favorite but I'm sure if she had a different facial expression, it would be beautiful :)
I believe the bird is real ... I remember Push touching it in a video ^^

Tomi_chou: It's completely fine if you don't prefer Toomtam & Vill :) At least you're not a Toomtam hater, hehe. 
And Push was in Paris? Didn't know that and I'm sure you'll have more chances in the future to meet him :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I like the birdie outfit, I'm glad you're amazed by it as well. Agreed, I'm so excited to see her many looks :D She'll surely be a fashionista in this lakorn.
I like that pink picture as well and her pose is so nice -- I like the position of her head.
Yeah, the black dress photo is not my favorite but I'm sure if she had a different facial expression, it would be beautiful :)
I believe the bird is real ... I remember Push touching it in a video ^^

*SNIP*

I feel like I'm repeating myself again...haha, Marina, you've said everything that I was thinking of, from her many looks to the photo of her in the pink and white dress. :thumbsup: Vill looks disgusted in that photo in which she's wearing the black dress. Disgusted and tired at the same time. :bhehe: Aah, ok. The bird is real after all. :yes:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Vill is just fabulous in LN. I will have to ask who made the burst outfit I want one. I love her style in here it's beautiful I wish it airs soon.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Vill is just fabulous in LN. I will have to ask who made the burst outfit I want one. I love her style in here it's beautiful I wish it airs soon.

Same here, Minny; I'd like one, too. :lol: This may air in March, if nothing changes. We shall see. With SSP, Kate (Vill's mother) said that it would air in June, but it didn't actually air until July. :lolyup: Anyway one more picture of Vill. I love her eye makeup! :spin: But her eyes look teary and kind of red...scary. :teary: :D

Credit: Vill's (villwannarot) IG.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I love her makeup definitely a winter makeup, I will hopefully try it out one day. Is her contacts hurting her eyes why is it so watery and red?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I'm so glad we share many of the same thoughts :D 
I know right, she does look disgusted & poofed out. hahaha XDD
I'm glad it's a real bird or else it'd look super fake & not convincing in the lakorn but I'm sure there'll be a few scenes with a fake, animated bird xD

Vill's a beauty in that picture. Love her big big big eyes and yes, her eyes do look glazed and reddish.
I love her eye makeup though. I shall try this look on my eyes, too even though I know it'll be a fail XD

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
I love her makeup definitely a winter makeup, I will hopefully try it out one day. Is her contacts hurting her eyes why is it so watery and red?

Ooh, "winter makeup," huh? I like how you described that, Minny! :thumbup: I guess you, Marina, and I will attempt to imitate her eye makeup. :whahuh: :highfive: :D Yeah, perhaps her contacts are hurting her eyes. :teary: I know some makeup make my eyes watery. :eek:uch:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I'm so glad we share many of the same thoughts :D 
I know right, she does look disgusted & poofed out. hahaha XDD
I'm glad it's a real bird or else it'd look super fake & not convincing in the lakorn but I'm sure there'll be a few scenes with a fake, animated bird xD

Vill's a beauty in that picture. Love her big big big eyes and yes, her eyes do look glazed and reddish.
I love her eye makeup though. I shall try this look on my eyes, too even though I know it'll be a fail XD

I know! :kiss: Eek! Haha, I didn't even think about them using a fake, animated bird. Awesome of you to think of it! :thumbsup: Again, one of Vill's best features is her beautiful eyes. :spin: And :lmao2: and :lmao: to your last sentence! I was thinking of trying it out, too, but it will mostly likely be a failure as well. :loool: It's ok; we can fail at it together; you, me, and Minny. :lolyup: :grouphug:

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
Tomi_chou: It's completely fine if you don't prefer Toomtam & Vill :) At least you're not a Toomtam hater, hehe. 
And Push was in Paris? Didn't know that and I'm sure you'll have more chances in the future to meet him :)

You're so adorable.. :wub:

I thought I was going to bash by you ! :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I don't think they can make a real bird do everything they want so for some scenes, they're probably gonna use an animated bird, hehe :D
Yes, her eyes are amazing. Let's all fail together, haha :D

Tomi_chou: Awwe, I'm far from adorable XDD
I was really gonna bash you, JK :p

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I don't think they can make a real bird do everything they want so for some scenes, they're probably gonna use an animated bird, hehe :D
Yes, her eyes are amazing. Let's all fail together, haha :D

*SNIP*

:thumbup: to the first sentence. And as for the last sentence, :loool: & :lmao3: & :lolyup:!!!! :lol:

AikOm^_^

Whew, three easy pictures to share. But I took forever to save them and re-upload them onto my Imageshack account. :smack: Push and Vill's picture...is sweet. :yuck: :crush: :lol: Oliver is so tall... :shock2:

Credits: namnoonnaka & Vill's (villwannarot) IGs; Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter.