Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Gah, too lazy to share the newest pictures. It's ok...they can wait. :lol: They're not that squeal-worthy to me. xD

Push does look nice in the video, Marina. :yes: I skimmed through the video; will have to go back to watch it in details. :smack: :lolyup:

She does, and I sincerely hope her acting has improved. :spin:

:lmao2: I'm the odd one out. :lol2: Agree about Egg's makeup in the future. :highfive: By the way, Sweetie-dara, beautiful gif of Mteam! I :heart: it! :wub:

lol......we're all odd and weird :) And thanks, I just miss Mteam so much that I needed a kiss on the forehead from them.  :heart:  :heart:  them :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
sweetie-dara said:
lol......we're all odd and weird :) And thanks, I just miss Mteam so much that I needed a kiss on the forehead from them.  :heart:  :heart:  them :D

Aw, :grouphug: to the first sentence. :kiss: Just a kiss on the forehead? Er, not enough for me. I want MORE! :woot: :pervie: We'll just have to continue hoping and dreaming for a Mteam reunion... :phew: :spin:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, :grouphug: to the first sentence. :kiss: Just a kiss on the forehead? Er, not enough for me. I want MORE! :woot: :pervie: We'll just have to continue hoping and dreaming for a Mteam reunion... :phew: :spin:

lol.....I find a kiss on the forehead to be very romantic and that's the kind of kiss that I hope my significant other will give me lol....but yes, I want more from them too. I need a reunion asap.  :) 

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
lol.....I find a kiss on the forehead to be very romantic and that's the kind of kiss that I hope my significant other will give me lol....but yes, I want more from them too. I need a reunion asap.  :) 

Aw, romantic for sure...and too tame! :faint: But sweet and heartwarming nevertheless. :wub: It's just...sometimes, a passionate, loving kiss is much needed. :coverlaf: At least Mint and Mark are getting the chance to pair up with different people. But they are overdue for a reunion. :yes:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, romantic for sure...and too tame! :faint: But sweet and heartwarming nevertheless. :wub: It's just...sometimes, a passionate, loving kiss is much needed. :coverlaf: At least Mint and Mark are getting the chance to pair up with different people. But they are overdue for a reunion. :yes:

Haha yes, that's very true. I agree that at least they are pairing up with others, especially Chalida, she's always with someone new, which is great, but I need a reunion of Mteam and JM. If possible, I would love to see Chalida pair up with Toomtam and maybe Mark with Vill? haha I don't want to admit it, but I think my beloved Mark and Vill look pretty good together  :rolleyes1: 

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
Haha yes, that's very true. I agree that at least they are pairing up with others, especially Chalida, she's always with someone new, which is great, but I need a reunion of Mteam and JM. If possible, I would love to see Chalida pair up with Toomtam and maybe Mark with Vill? haha I don't want to admit it, but I think my beloved Mark and Vill look pretty good together  :rolleyes1: 

I'm all for Toomtam and Chalida! :cloud9: But Mark and Vill? :eek: Er, Vill's too old-looking for baby-faced Mark. :rofl: Even though I adore my ToomVill, Vill does look better with a mature p'ek. :lol: Mark and Vill would be interesting though. :lol2: K, off to work for realz. Later now. :tearybye:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I'm all for Toomtam and Chalida! :cloud9: But Mark and Vill? :eek: Er, Vill's too old-looking for baby-faced Mark. :rofl: Even though I adore my ToomVill, Vill does look better with a mature p'ek. :lol: Mark and Vill would be interesting though. :lol2: K, off to work for realz. Later now. :tearybye:

I think Toomtam and Chalida will be an awesome pair. I think Mark and Vill will be a pretty good pair, she has a young face, but I do agree that she needs a mature p'ek. Have fun at work.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mark and Vill would be an interesting pair but I feel like they'd look odd with each other. But it is surely interesting.
As for Toomtam and Chalida, I like that idea :)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't know if Vill would work with her ex boyfriend. Their relationship ended bad too. They think she is a culprit for releasing the private messages of between Him and Kim.

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
I think Toomtam and Chalida will be an awesome pair. I think Mark and Vill will be a pretty good pair, she has a young face, but I do agree that she needs a mature p'ek. Have fun at work.

Vill has a very...old face to me. :lol2: She's definitely not a baby face. :lol: Thanks, work...was decent. :) Nothing too interesting.

huajaikaungtur said:
Mark and Vill would be an interesting pair but I feel like they'd look odd with each other. But it is surely interesting.
As for Toomtam and Chalida, I like that idea :)

Mark and Vill would make an odd-looking couple for me as well, Marina. :D Interesting yes. Toomtam and Chalida would be cute! :spin: I like Chalida, so I'm willing to share her with Toomtam. :lolyup:

noydarny said:
I don't know if Vill would work with her ex boyfriend. Their relationship ended bad too. They think she is a culprit for releasing the private messages of between Him and Kim.

Calling them ex-boyfriend/girlfriend is kind of farfetched to me...I think I prefer their term, "studying each other." :loool: But yeah, their relationship didn't end in a good way. :mellow:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Vill has a very...old face to me. :lol2: She's definitely not a baby face. :lol: Thanks, work...was decent. :) Nothing too interesting.

Mark and Vill would make an odd-looking couple for me as well, Marina. :D Interesting yes. Toomtam and Chalida would be cute! :spin: I like Chalida, so I'm willing to share her with Toomtam. :lolyup:

Calling them ex-boyfriend/girlfriend is kind of farfetched to me...I think I prefer their term, "studying each other." :loool: But yeah, their relationship didn't end in a good way. :mellow:

lol.....I never thought that. I guess she does have an older looking face. Well.....she has a full face so that's why I said she looks young. I like Toomtam, such a passionate kisser!!! :wink:  Soooo dreammy! So I want to see him with Chalida if ever possible.  :thumbup: 

I thought Vill and Mark had something but never thought that they were "girlfriend-boyfriend". I don't know much about their relationship. so yeah. 

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
lol.....I never thought that. I guess she does have an older looking face. Well.....she has a full face so that's why I said she looks young. I like Toomtam, such a passionate kisser!!! :wink:  Soooo dreammy! So I want to see him with Chalida if ever possible.  :thumbup: 

I thought Vill and Mark had something but never thought that they were "girlfriend-boyfriend". I don't know much about their relationship. so yeah. 

Vill does have a full face, but she's always looked mature to me. :lol: Toomtam is indeed a passionate kisser. :blush: Great acting skill, too. That's a big plus. :thumbsup: I'm kind of grateful nothing too serious developed between Vill and Mark. Gives me hope for Mteam in real life. :spin: :wub: :lol2: I can dream, even though it may be unlikely.

AikOm^_^

K, finally found the determination to re-upload the other pictures and share them. *Groan* I hate falling behind on things. :faint: Oh, but wowie! The new Imageshack features...definitely make it a whole lot easier to link all my newest pictures here. :clap: :dance1: I love it! :D

Credits: Vill (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) & Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitters; katesonthichai, aorvivianne, & namnoonnaka's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Whoot...only one picture to share. Yay! :clap: I love it when there aren't too many pictures haha! :lol:

Credit: Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twiiter.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awe, Maiko, I'll probably continue thanking you a million more times. Thank you so much for taking your time to post pictures for us :) You're the best.

Vill's so pretty. I like her natural look a lot like in the last photo you posted there.
She's beautiful with and without makeup although I do prefer her natural look more.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awe, Maiko, I'll probably continue thanking you a million more times. Thank you so much for taking your time to post pictures for us :) You're the best.

Vill's so pretty. I like her natural look a lot like in the last photo you posted there.
She's beautiful with and without makeup although I do prefer her natural look more.

And I'll continue to say, "You're welcome," and, "No problem." :lol: :grouphug: Thank goodness Imageshack made it even easier to link all the pictures. :yahoo: You're right, Marina; Vill doesn't need the makeup. She's beautiful without it. :yes: But with makeup, she's even more striking! :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Three new pictures. Egg is too skinny for my taste, but she looks stunning in the black dress; love her dress! :yes: I love Vill's meaty and healthy body! Even with baggy clothes, her curvaceous body is so sexy! :drools: :thumbsup: The quality of Vill's solo picture is amazing... :faint: Urgh, Vill and her...facial expressions sometimes. :facepalm: :lol2: I like her earring. :D

Credits: Vill's (villwannarot) IG; Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awe, such a nice picture of Vill and her hair definitely caught my attention. For a moment there, I thought she had short hair but realized it was just the styling of her hair.
I really like that photo though and her earring's so cool :D
I agree with you on Egg, too skinny for my taste. I prefer my girls with a bit more meat but she's still pretty XD

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awe, such a nice picture of Vill and her hair definitely caught my attention. For a moment there, I thought she had short hair but realized it was just the styling of her hair.
I really like that photo though and her earring's so cool :D
I agree with you on Egg, too skinny for my taste. I prefer my girls with a bit more meat but she's still pretty XD

Ah, Marina girl, you always seem to say the things I was thinking about... :grouphug: :thumbup: Same here, first time I saw Vill with that hairstyle, I really did think she cut her hair or something. :coverlaf: But nope, just the style of her hair haha. :loool: I (think I) remember you calling her particular earring "distracting" or something like that. :whahuh: It seems like Egg lost even more weight... :scratchchin: Despite Egg's skinny frame, she has a very nice height. :yes: Hehe, great minds think alike (most of the time). :highfive: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, hard to tell if a picture is for a lakorn or not... :shrug: For Vill's solo picture of her wearing the red dress, she captioned Push's IG, so I'm assuming it's going to be a scene in LNF. :lol: And other pictures. Push looks real good in a suit. Cee is a beauty and cutie (I'm not a fan "fan" though...her acting and voice...urgh. :lol:). Seriously, the makeup artists for LNF are amazing! :thumbsup:

Credits: Egg (eggbusakorn), Cee (ceehataipat), Push (push_dj), (Vill (villwannarot), & aorvivianne's IGs.