D~D

sarNie Adult
poobae91 said:
Awww, the ending was just so fudgen sweet! I have to admit that this was not my kind of lakorn, but I ended up watching it because of curiosity and I'm glad that I stuck around with it. Push was superb, the romance was great towards the half ending, and the last ep just wrapped up everything nicely including tons of real good kisses.
That's rite... TONS of REAL kisses !! (Squeal !!) :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: I want a Teepope in my life too. Vill and push Kissings are soooooo good ? :D and man vill is crazy she looks far prettier without makeup :D. Push was very good in the drama.I want more Vill and Push !!!

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I need english sub, else I don't know what's going on. I need to go and finish watching this lakorn.  :weee:

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I thought there was gonna be something with Piwela after her shooting Beauty but nope. It's alright though, it was still a good ending. Beautiful family, happy ending.. ^_^

meenia

sarNie Adult
Puth or Push is just too hot.  Where have he been, he should be doing a lot of lakorns already.  I love everything about him, he's just too cute when he smile.  The perfect pae'ek.  This lakorn is very cute and i watched it all in two days. LOL.  Love the ending.  I would love to see Vill and Puth/Push again. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hello, I'm new here. Did you guys watch Leh NangFah with Eng Subs?? If yes, please give me the link to watch. I was actually watching it on Viki. Viki has only 15 subbed Eps. The rest are without sub. It's such a nice lakorn. Please help me. Thank you.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
queenyeon said:
Why such good lakorn hasn't been completely subbed yet? TT__TT 

Because there are no volunteers other than one person subbing and another person segmenting. T_T
btw, EP16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 are subbed.  :spin:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
OMG this is awesome news!! A million thanks arasucre  :woot:
It's a lot of work for just two volunteers, I'm so glad you didn't give up on this! Fighting!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
queenyeon said:
OMG this is awesome news!! A million thanks arasucre  :woot:
It's a lot of work for just two volunteers, I'm so glad you didn't give up on this! Fighting!

You're very welcome!
I'm determined to finish it before new year, so please stay tuned!
I'm planning to sub 2-3 (or even 4) EPs per week. I'm not sure if I can do it because I've got another project too ;; but I hope I can!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you so much arasucre for the information. I finished watching till Ep 16. Don't know what's wrong cos all I can see is black screen now. Somebody told me to contact viki. Do I need to sign up to contact them? I badly want to watch it.
arasucre said:
Leh Nanfah is complete subbed on Viki, guys. I know it took long to be completely subbed, but it's better than not being subbed at all, right? XD
I hope you all enjoy it!

http://www.viki.com/tv/22007c-angel-magic-leh-nangfah-recruiting-help

Step

Mrs James Ma
I've watched it without sub. I also liked their chemistry. Vill has chemistry with everyone I think. Push is handsome
janajelly1 said:
Just finished watching this with Eng Sub, thanks once again arasucre for subbing this! I really love Push and Vill's chemistry! It was a really sweet lakorn! :)

tikklles

sarNie Adult
just finished watching this drama subbed at viki (thanks to the subbers)....the drama was nothing but pure cuteness...all the characters are super awesome and cute, there were no annoying characters...push and vill were so adorable together, their chemistry was right on (it was a bonus that both are so good looking------eye candy).....overall, i enjoyed the drama a lot....

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
Hey, I was wondering if this is a lakorn I should watch or not. Is it good? Lmk. I was thinking of watching it because of Vill but should I? It seems interesting.