zaza69

sarNie Egg
Hi... I am new to this forum. Just join because of Leh Nang fah.. How many episodes actually? Now is ep 26 and Thee just know that beauty is the bird. The preview for ep 27 after that.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OHEMGEEI watched episode 26 and when Beauty turned into a bird in front of Tee and that expression he had when he saw her bird form broke my heart! He's so confuse and sad! My heart! 555 I can't wait for the next episode. 

And geez. I just realized how short this lakorn is. I don't remember Exact lakorns being this short since they changed to 2 episodes a week. It's usually an hour and 30+ minutes long but this lakorn is only an hour long. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hey guys!! I'm so late but very new to this forum. I have to admit that I havent followed this lakorn at all but from what I've read, I should! I wish someone would do recaps/continue subbing. I was wondering what the conversation between Puth and that guy was about because it seriously broke Beauty's heart when she overheard them....if anyone knows please do care to share. pretty please:)))

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
Hey guys!! I'm so late but very new to this forum. I have to admit that I havent followed this lakorn at all but from what I've read, I should! I wish someone would do recaps/continue subbing. I was wondering what the conversation between Puth and that guy was about because it seriously broke Beauty's heart when she overheard them....if anyone knows please do care to share. pretty please:)))
Welcome to AF. As for the conversation, the other guy is Beauty's uncle. Shortly after she turned into a bird, she found out that the uncle whom she has always looked up to and respected and who had always been by her side was scheming to take over her dad's company, which spurred her into wanting to become a managing CEO (as opposed to the CEO-in-name-only that she's been for years). Over the course of the lakorn, she overhears more one-sided conversations of the uncle and an unknown partner discussing the takeover, and every time she brings it up to Theepope, he disregards it even though she insists her uncle is betraying the company. So finally, that night...

Beauty overhears her uncle and his partner talking about how Beauty is suspecting the uncle of trying to take over the company, and when she hears his voice, she realizes her uncle's partner all this time was Theepope! Obviously, she was very shocked and betrayed by the revelation that the man she loved was trying to push her out of the company and was in league with her uncle, hence all the heartbreaking tears.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Push's character Teepope is so perfect best pra-ek character I've seen in a while so in love hehe fan girl confession here I had a dream about him!

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Well I was never fully convinced the uncle was callously betraying Beauty. The first time we heard his scheme to take over the company, he prefaced it by saying that he doesn't believe Beauty will ever physically work in the company, so it's time for Plan B. He sounded more frustrated by Beauty's refusal to work for the company than conniving, so it doesn't seem like he's planning to take it over because he's greedy and wants the company, or  because he feels he deserves it more than Beauty. It seemed like he just got tired of Beauty holding onto an empty title if she's not going to do anything about it. All subsequent conversations didn't reveal much more other than it seemed like he and his partner were going to use Beauty's designs (after changing a few details) with their new factory.

And then later, before Beauty found out about Theepope's involvement, she had said to him that once everything in the company has been settled, she had something to tell him (about her being a bird) and hoped that he wouldn't hate her for it, and Theepope replied he had something to confess to her, too, and he hoped she wouldn't be mad at him. After she found out about his betrayal, he told her it isn't what she thinks it is and that he didn't want the company or the title/position or anything. He only wanted her, but she was too upset to let him explain. Of course she turned into a bird right after, but I doubt she would have listened to him anyway (I wouldn't). Honestly, I can't imagine what else it could be if he and the uncle aren't trying to push Beauty out and take sole control of the company, but I'm guessing there's more to the picture than we're seeing. I just can't figure out what yet. Unless, of course, Theepope is completely underplaying their betrayal.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, I caught up, too.
And awww, when Vill's servants at home found out she turned into a bird every night, it tore me apart. Their reactions made me teary.
Episode 26 was good! Can't wait to see what happens next~

Also, I don't know if anyone said it before but when is this lakorn ending? :O

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Yeah, maybe that plot missing description served as a reason why theepope was not supposed to know that beauty was a bird early on.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I love the the willing kiss in the last EP. there actually a lot of alone time with our couple. (Sweet !!) awesome ending.

Starstruck

sarNie Egg
The ending is really good! For awhile I almost gave up on this lakorn but then it got really good in the middle and the ending is the best ever! Push did awesome for his first lakorn and Vill is beautiful as always

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Awww, the ending was just so fudgen sweet! I have to admit that this was not my kind of lakorn, but I ended up watching it because of curiosity and I'm glad that I stuck around with it. Push was superb, the romance was great towards the half ending, and the last ep just wrapped up everything nicely including tons of real good kisses.