Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
No WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is channel 5 like this!!!!! That only user got removed!!!!! Upset :cry: I can't arch lakorns on air because of school :( I will havering a horrible life!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
thai_freak_101 said:
I watch on watchlakorn. they're pretty quick on updating the videos. give or take a couple hours after it airs. you can also watch ch7 and other channel lakorns there too. :)

http://www.watchlakorn.in/เล่ห์นางฟ้า-movie-2-1315
I watch a lot of lakorns on there too, but it's been unreliable lately. Videos don't work or get deleted a couple weeks later. So if people want to watch it on here, I suggest watching it quickly before the video links become broken.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I watch a lot of lakorns on there too, but it's been unreliable lately. Videos don't work or get deleted a couple weeks later. So if people want to watch it on here, I suggest watching it quickly before the video links become broken.
Oh yes. I've just realized that the videos aren't working anymore. So sad. They are cracking down on ch5 lakorns. even thaitvreplay who was so fast at uploading doesn't exist anymore. why????!!!! sighs~ at least i was able to dl them before they were taken off. i just gotta hope that for the rest of the episodes they'll stay long enough for me to dl them too.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
There are 7 episodes left according to Manager, making it a total of 19 episodes for this drama. Only 3.5 weeks left for this drama. I feel there isn't enough air time for this lakorn and it's already ending soon. Sighs.

เล่ห์นางฟ้า ตอนที่ 19 จบตอน+แก้ไข

Cr: club_vill

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Oh what!!! One of rare times that i decide to watch a Ch5 lakorn, it gets taken down  :numchuck: . Me want to watch how Beauty would redeem herself, the cute cat, Puth and all the cute scenes!!  

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
^^ agreed
I feel like 19 eps is a lot but it ain't the lakorn is only 50mins per session time. They need more scenes!! but I'm heaps excited if tee is gonna find out beauty was a bird all along and his reaction!! Eeks!! :)

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
Chiphoi said:
How many episodes this series has? I cannot found any information about how length it will take

So far, I believe it ends at 19.

Edit: I take that back. Just checked Manager, and they added an episode. so in total: 20 episodes.
and interestingly enough, I think Angie Hastings Cindy (correction) will appear in that episode because her picture was up on episode 20 summary at Manager. I wonder what her role is???? That picture is her correct????

Cr: Manager Online

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I am confused what Put and Vill are as of right now? I was just watching a news clip a few weeks ago, during the Komchadluek Awards and the reporters were interviewing Vill about Put. Reporters were saying if
Vill felt like she was going overboard with posting up photos of her and Put on IG when she knows that Put is currenlty seeing someone right now? Like wouldn't the other girl feel a bit uneasy? Vill was like,
we're in a lakorn together, so it's normal to be posting up photos to promote the lakorn and they're official photos of the lakorn, nothing personal. And now this clip? My impression of this clip was, they're
talking now?? So what happened to that other girl? Or did Put never have another girl? He was just saying....who knows.
Or perhaps he was talking to a girl...well, I remember watching his interview and he admitted he had someone he was talking to but I guess, things didn't work out then. He didn't say a girlfriend, just someone he was talking to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrIIv-u9OQA&feature=youtu.be

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't watch this lakorn yet but I'm planning to once I am caught up and finished with all the lakorns I've been procrastinating on. 555 Anyways, I came across Vill's IG and I literally thought the two were dating because there were so many photos of them both. Okay, I may be exaggerating just a bit but there are quite a few of them on her IG. They look cute together. I hope things work out between the two too, if that's possible. I ship Vill and Toomtam but he's off the list as of now. :( 555

yellowtweeny

sarNie Egg
whoever got a chance to watch & understand all the episodes, would you please give a summary of each episode or at least the main couple's sweet scenes? thanks in advance!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks thaifreak101 your a life saver!!':)
Yellowtweeny I'll try after i finish my assessments, but that won't be til like 2-3weeks sorry but go to lyn lakorns blog she's got a synopsis I think for one of the episodes