huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
When I scrolled down the page quickly, I thought Vill was eating a snake or something, LOLOL.
My eyes were fooling me, haha.
She is one beauty. Love her big eyes <3

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
When I scrolled down the page quickly, I thought Vill was eating a snake or something, LOLOL.
My eyes were fooling me, haha.
She is one beauty. Love her big eyes <3

Hah! Too funny, Marina! :lmao2: :lmao3: It does look that way, huh? :lolyup: Again, one of Vill's best features is her gorgeous eyes. :spin:

By the way...I (kind of attempted) Vill's makeup in LNF during my spare time today. Eh...didn't turn out EXACTLY how I wanted it to look, but not too bad on my own. :facepalm: :rofl: Even though I'm older than my sister and sister-in-law, I can't do it successfully without their help. :blush: :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Hah! Too funny, Marina! :lmao2: :lmao3: It does look that way, huh? :lolyup: Again, one of Vill's best features is her gorgeous eyes. :spin:

By the way...I (kind of attempted) Vill's makeup in LNF during my spare time today. Eh...didn't turn out EXACTLY how I wanted it to look, but not too bad on my own. :facepalm: :rofl: Even though I'm older than my sister and sister-in-law, I can't do it successfully without their help. :blush: :lol2:

Haha, it's just my crazy eyes XD Yes, her eyes -- I don't think I'll ever get over her eyes.
Really? Did you do the blue makeup or...? Which one in particular? Aw, really? I still need to attempt one of her looks but ... one day, I shall.
Hehe, I wish I had help with makeup. My sisters don't care much for makeup and I'm the big makeup freak in the family so I only got myself. I bet you looked so pretty :)

Yeah, not really digging her gold outfit but I'm really liking her makeup especially her eyes & how there are gold sparkles on her bottom lid.
Being the makeup fan I am, I have never seen gold lipstick before. This is my first time seeing it, I actually didn't even know it existed.   :rofl:Vill looks really nice with it :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, it's just my crazy eyes XD Yes, her eyes -- I don't think I'll ever get over her eyes.
Really? Did you do the blue makeup or...? Which one in particular? Aw, really? I still need to attempt one of her looks but ... one day, I shall.
Hehe, I wish I had help with makeup. My sisters don't care much for makeup and I'm the big makeup freak in the family so I only got myself. I bet you looked so pretty :)

Yeah, not really digging her gold outfit but I'm really liking her makeup especially her eyes & how there are gold sparkles on her bottom lid.
Being the makeup fan I am, I have never seen gold lipstick before. This is my first time seeing it, I actually didn't even know it existed.   :rofl:Vill looks really nice with it :D

Hehe, it's her makeup as "birdie" Vill, or more accurately, as "birdie" Beauty. :lol2: I'm really attracted to the blue eyeliner look. :spin: But it was more of a combination of her birdie look and other eye makeup styles I've seen. :coverlaf: Aw, your sisters don't care for makeup? :teary: Just you then. But I'm sure you do a fabulous job by yourself! :thumbsup: :kiss: Er, I'm not sure about looking pretty, but I did look...striking. :whahuh: :loool:

I know...that gold outfit is...urgh. I like the color though hehe. :yes: Ooh, you know makeup styles very well. :bravo: But about the gold lipstick, hehe, Marina girl, you should know anything's possible when it comes to makeup. :lolyup: The gold lipstick isn't common though, so I see what you mean. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Gah, I haven't seen little Justin and Jenna Moran's pictures in a while. They're even more adorable now than ever! :wub: No, Justin isn't in LNF, but all his photos are so beautiful and cute. :spin: Jenna's a beauty hehe. Gosh, I just want to pinch their chubby cheeks! The little boy playing young Theepop is adorable as well. ^_^ For the two pictures of him and little Jenna from LNF as young Theepop and Lallalit/Beauty, the small photo's quality is better, but the bigger-sized photo...is bigger. :D Last picture is of Beauty's parents. :)

Credits: Justin & Jenna's Facebook; justinjenna & peipei_ka's IGs.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, it's her makeup as "birdie" Vill, or more accurately, as "birdie" Beauty. :lol2: I'm really attracted to the blue eyeliner look. :spin: But it was more of a combination of her birdie look and other eye makeup styles I've seen. :coverlaf: Aw, your sisters don't care for makeup? :teary: Just you then. But I'm sure you do a fabulous job by yourself! :thumbsup: :kiss: Er, I'm not sure about looking pretty, but I did look...striking. :whahuh: :loool:

I know...that gold outfit is...urgh. I like the color though hehe. :yes: Ooh, you know makeup styles very well. :bravo: But about the gold lipstick, hehe, Marina girl, you should know anything's possible when it comes to makeup. :lolyup: The gold lipstick isn't common though, so I see what you mean. :coverlaf:
Same here, I really love her blue eye makeup. 
And yes, my sisters don't care much for makeup. I wish they did but I can't force them to, hehe. Nah, I'm still a beginner when it comes to makeup, hehe.
Ah, I'm sure the makeup looked really nice on you :)

Yeah, there's so much makeup in the world. For lipstick, I prefer the nude, red, and pink colors not the blue, yellow, and other colors  :coverlaf:
But yes, anything's possible for makeup. 

And awwe, these kids are just the cutest. Love kid photos :) 
Jenna is too uber cuuute, awee  :spin:  <this face matches so well when talking about cute things  :bhehe: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Same here, I really love her blue eye makeup. 
And yes, my sisters don't care much for makeup. I wish they did but I can't force them to, hehe. Nah, I'm still a beginner when it comes to makeup, hehe.
Ah, I'm sure the makeup looked really nice on you :)

Yeah, there's so much makeup in the world. For lipstick, I prefer the nude, red, and pink colors not the blue, yellow, and other colors  :coverlaf:
But yes, anything's possible for makeup. 

And awwe, these kids are just the cutest. Love kid photos :) 
Jenna is too uber cuuute, awee  :spin:  <this face matches so well when talking about cute things  :bhehe: 

Ooh, I think Minny might agree about her blue eye makeup with us. :wink: Oh, perhaps your sisters may acquire a fondness for makeup as time goes by...that's the case with me. :whahuh: I didn't care for it during my tender teenage years, but now, I'm interested in it. :lol: Oh, I still go natural most of the time, but looking extra beautiful for special occasions is a must! :yes: I'm sure you know a whole lot more than I do when it comes to makeup, Marina girl. :console: I'm a beginner as well. :D Same here, I prefer nude, red, and pink lipstick colors, too! :highfive: I was told I look good in orange lipstick as well. :whaha: :rolleyes: But blue and purple and the other unusual colors...too unique!

Jenna is super duper cute and beautiful with her big eyes, chubby cheeks, perfect hair, and contagious smile, but her brother, Justin! Oh, he is even more adorable to me! :spin: (<--- Hehe, you're absolutely right; that "spin" face is perfect for talking about cute things. :lolyup:) He's so handsome! :blush: Those two are like perfect angels! :faint: Man, their parents are lucky. :weep: :lol:

AikOm^_^

Pictures. :) And one IG video...yikes, is that Push's shirtless back in the video and picture? :shock2: :whahuh: Cee looks really pretty in her picture with Vill. Egg's pictueres are very nice as well. Jenna is a beauty! Love the last photo of her and the boy who plays young Theepop. :crush:

Credits: aorvivianne, Cee (ceehataipat), Egg (eggbusakorn), justinjenna, peipei_ka, & Vill's (villwannarot) IGs.

Birdie Vill and her bird.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/653638276705395967_2412024.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Love all their facial expressions and look at how close Push and Vill are.
Their faces are touching T___T Anyways, they're all cute.
Vill's super pretty <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Love all their facial expressions and look at how close Push and Vill are.
Their faces are touching T___T Anyways, they're all cute.
Vill's super pretty <3

Hah, that's true, about how close Push and Vill's faces are together, Marina. :lol: :rolleyes: Egg actually looks a whole lot prettier than May in these pictures, and May usually looks cuter and prettier than Egg. :whahuh: Light makeup enhances Egg's "beauty." :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Off topic, but I had a dream about the main guy Puth the other night. He is handsome but gosh, in my dream, he was so jai rai!

Thanks for the pictures, the girls are very beautiful.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks for the photos, Maiko :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

And Sweetie-dara, you dreamed about him? :eek: Yes, I'm curious as to what he did in your dream as well, haha.

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
Off topic, but I had a dream about the main guy Puth the other night. He is handsome but gosh, in my dream, he was so jai rai!

Thanks for the pictures, the girls are very beautiful.

:whahuh: :loool: That's funny and cool, Sweetie-dara. Jai rai? :huh: :eek: Good thing or bad thing? :scratchhead2: And you're welcome for the pictures. :D

preetam said:
Looool :D what exactly did he do in your dream ? :D

:lmao2: I want to know as well, Preetam. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks for the photos, Maiko :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

And Sweetie-dara, you dreamed about him? :eek: Yes, I'm curious as to what he did in your dream as well, haha.

You're welcome, Marina. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyone have any good pics of this Put guy?? He looks okay at some angles, but he looks not okay at certain angles. So far thought he's a no-no to me because his hairdo is soo.....Ace Ventura~ish. HAHA. He's going to be in Fun Feung with Jui so I just want to know how he looks like...

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Anyone have any good pics of this Put guy?? He looks okay at some angles, but he looks not okay at certain angles. So far thought he's a no-no to me because his hairdo is soo.....Ace Ventura~ish. HAHA. He's going to be in Fun Feung with Jui so I just want to know how he looks like...

Hmm, did you even check out the previous pages for photos of him, girl? :lolyup: I've posted several decent pictures of him. :D Haha, but a lot of pages to sort through, very understandable. :console: The very first page in this topic has some pictures of Put/Push. Courtesy of moi. :wink: Here's his IG account for more pictures: push_dj.

Agree, he's so-so to me as well. Sometimes I find him pleasing to the eyes, other times (like this very instant) I'm neutral about him. :mellow: :shrug: Like right now, I'm not excited enough for Push and Vill to share the newest pictures... I'll have to share them another day... :yawn: Well, :goodnite: to you, my darling Phatman! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hmm, did you even check out the previous pages for photos of him, girl? :lolyup: I've posted several decent pictures of him. :D Haha, but a lot of pages to sort through, very understandable. :console: The very first page in this topic has some pictures of Put/Push. Courtesy of moi. :wink: Here's his IG account for more pictures: push_dj.

Agree, he's so-so to me as well. Sometimes I find him pleasing to the eyes, other times (like this very instant) I'm neutral about him. :mellow: :shrug: Like right now, I'm not excited enough for Push and Vill to share the newest pictures... I'll have to share them another day... :yawn: Well, :goodnite: to you, my darling Phatman! :kiss:

Shush, I only checked the previous page. HAHAHA. I guess I'll go back a few more pages. :ghehe: THANKS MY DARLING!

Um he's....not that good looking to me. I guess I'll have to watch FF to find out if I like him. Hehe. He's lucky that I'm giving him a chance because he's working with my favorite ladies! Otherwise I'd just shake him off.HAHA.