blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG.. Bee is freaky! She wants to everyone in this lakorn or what... >.<

Ploy is such a good young actress! I want to see more of her after this lakorn.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
GAWD! I can't help but wonder why Captain doesn't pay attention to Bee's neck when they sleep at night. Surely, they share the same bed. Bee thinks she's clever putting on different scarves and accessories to cover up the wound around her neck and Captain is now stupidly trying to examine it!? Gee, take a good look at her at night, foo!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
GAWD! I can't help but wonder why Captain doesn't pay attention to Bee's neck when they sleep at night. Surely, they share the same bed. Bee thinks she's clever putting on different scarves and accessories to cover up the wound around her neck and Captain is now stupidly trying to examine it!? Gee, take a good look at her at night, foo!
LOL :lmao2: :lmao2: sometimes lakorn (the script writers) complicated itself until they got lost their sense and outta their mind. waste of time to checkin out his girl <_<

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Cap and Bee sleep w/each other plenty of times but it don't even seem like they're in love/together. o_O
Thank goodness someone agrees with me, LOL! I thought I was the only one thinking that they don't seem to be in love. So far, my favorite couple in this lakorn is Pang and Bank. They stick together no matter what and so sweet. The only actress that annoys me in here is Note Panayangool. It seems like she overreacts sometimes.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Note does exaggerates her acting. I don't think I can imagine her as nang'ek but she's good as supporting for now. ;) I love Chai & Pin couple the most. I kind of forgot about Pang and Bank's couple, lol.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I know as much as I love CHIN & PAI they barely get any scenes together anymore, so please end soon!! No point of this lakorn anymore. Cap and Bee did NOT have chemistry throughout the lakorn either.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
cap and bee better play a kind lakorn like melodydrama sad lakorn than this one it seem like both of them doesnt have sweet scene and good chemistry here.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I knew it Rose was gonna die in the end...those roses are def. For her! Choke prolly died too or ended up in jail