blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So that's his name JUNIOR -- he looks alright, lol, I'm more focused w/NEW & PLOY.

They are too cute, gosh, PLOY is sooo adorable^^ Loving her.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

"puchai kong chan" is currently helping the flood victims :dance3:

i spot chin is with him, hmmm wanna help with also :coverlaf:

credit bank's instagram

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Is New a good or bad person in here?
he is such a yummy and sweet looking boy. Too bad exact doesnt see the good in him. :whatever:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Is New a good or bad person in here?
he is such a yummy and sweet looking boy. Too bad exact doesnt see the good in him. :whatever:
NEW is a good guy, lol, he's praek for the younger generation ^^

He's such a great actor -- I personally wasn't attracted to him Kaew Lorm Petch but I really like him in here, lol, I guess his RAI role in KLP wasn't likable in my mind at that time. :p

I can't imagine him as praek, I like him as supporting for now. Ploy and New are still really young to take on pranang roles.

SonYukView4ever

how young is New? Isn't he same age as Nadeche/Mark them????

lol I just think he's more attractive than most pa'ek at exact???

oh it's good he's a good guy; sick of him playing rai all the way!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
how young is New? Isn't he same age as Nadeche/Mark them????

lol I just think he's more attractive than most pa'ek at exact???

oh it's good he's a good guy; sick of him playing rai all the way!!
I'm not sure how old he is but PLOY is only 15.

I think he's good looking too -- Exact doesn't have many older praeks anymore besides Pong.

Bie's not around that much.. The others just come and go..

I want EXACT to promote GUY especially!

SonYukView4ever

haha so many are liking guy, but i dont know him very well...but yea exact should promote newbies to be around more...sonyuk is HOT!!! was so hot in KLP...but he was demoted...sad!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure how old he is but PLOY is only 15.

I think he's good looking too -- Exact doesn't have many older praeks anymore besides Pong.

Bie's not around that much.. The others just come and go..

I want EXACT to promote GUY especially!
new is around the same age as nadech, they were born on same year. This "Guy" as in Guy Ratchanon? Or any other guy?

haha so many are liking guy, but i dont know him very well...but yea exact should promote newbies to be around more...sonyuk is HOT!!! was so hot in KLP...but he was demoted...sad!!
Akh son yuk! Yeah why they don't give him more lakorn? I really see his potential in his past lakorns

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
new is around the same age as nadech, they were born on same year. This "Guy" as in Guy Ratchanon? Or any other guy?

Akh son yuk! Yeah why they don't give him more lakorn? I really see his potential in his past lakorns
Yes, I'm talking about GUY Ratchanon.

I actually SON too but he does need to improve his acting -- I think that's why EXACT sorta downgraded him. :rolleyes1:

I am so desperate to get more info. about NEW & PLOY -- I even try googling their names in THAI FONT but there's very few photos or info. about them both.