kuathestar

sarNie Adult
New from Bee Namthip !!!
Filming in Switzerland and the big projet of Exact
Too much actors and actress in This lakorn (Kularb Cha Ta)

tinah

sarNie Coma
New from Bee Namthip !!!
Filming in Switzerland and the big projet of Exact
Too much actors and actress in This lakorn (Kularb Cha Ta)

the title is actually "kulap satan"

hm, thats an interesting title lol i bet they have all the exact stars in here lol im actually excited for this

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Bee. I'm still waiting for her lakorn with Pong to air!!! I hope she's the main focus since their will be alot of characters in this lakorn. I hope it's not going to be too dramatic but it is Exact afterall...

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
Hope Bee is leading nangeak,miss bee play lakorn again.wonder who is leading praek in this lakorn???

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
Hope Bee is leading nangeak,miss bee play lakorn again.wonder who is leading praek in this lakorn???
I think Bee is leading nang'eak, Bee have always good role in lakorn....
Pra'ek is Mos Patiparn? lol i think for the lakorn with Aom Piyada (Hua Jai Chocolate) filming in Switzerland too :)

Wait news from Bee Soon...

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
I miss Bee. I'm still waiting for her lakorn with Pong to air!!! I hope she's the main focus since their will be alot of characters in this lakorn. I hope it's not going to be too dramatic but it is Exact afterall...
Lakorn with Pong Nawat "Pitsaward" i think opening ceremony this end of this year, and on air after "Bu Gnah Na Fon"

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully this lakorn shooting soon,wanna see Bee again.which praeak do you all want to bee pair together?
I hope so too. It has been too long since Bee has a good lakorn. I didn't really like her last one. Anyway, I wish for someone new, preferrable someone who is tall enough for her. I wouldn't mind to see her with Son Yuk. He is younger but if Bee doesn't have too much makeup on, she will look young enough or some actors outside of Ch.5...I can't wait to find out more.

She said her favorite praeak is Pong. That's cool becuase I love them.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
Yeah i agree if son pair with bee.she is already natural beauty with less makeup.before this son mention he want to play lakorn with bee.

stephy

sarNie Egg
"กุหลาบซาตาน"
กัปตัน ภูธเนศ/แป้ง อรจิรา/บี น้ำทิพย์/เจมส์ เรืองศักด์/แบงค์ วงแคลช

Cast:Captain Phutanes,Bee Namthip,James Reungsak,Pang Ornjira,Bank

news from bee thai fans,this drama start shooting in August

Today's fitting

credit beenamthip twitter