[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Can someone clarify for me whether Yodlah is Kaew's great great grandmother? Lol. If so, why does he look like he's falling in love with her? And idk if you guys are familiar with the very old Thai horror lakorn called Krasue. But the perverted man who orders Hunz to drug Pinky in the next episode used to play her father in there. So it's really nasty to see him playing the perverted man who's trying to take advantage of her, thinking she's sexy and all. Pinky was about 5 years old at the time in that lakorn.  

I'm still upset about the lack of Mo and Toomtam scenes. Mo's bad attitude is coming back. Sigh. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Really? I wished I understood Thai. Kaew did seem jealous of threepop. Then, shouldn't dararai also be his great great grandmother too?

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Can someone clarify for me whether Yodlah is Kaew's great great grandmother? Lol. If so, why does he look like he's falling in love with her? And idk if you guys are familiar with the very old Thai horror lakorn called Krasue. But the perverted man who orders Hunz to drug Pinky in the next episode used to play her father in there. So it's really nasty to see him playing the perverted man who's trying to take advantage of her, thinking she's sexy and all. Pinky was about 5 years old at the time in that lakorn.  

I'm still upset about the lack of Mo and Toomtam scenes. Mo's bad attitude is coming back. Sigh. 
I believe they are related in some way. The older woman at the beginning was Yodlah's  great-granddaughter. She passed away and then Kaew inherited the place. Correct me, if I am wrong, but I am assuming he is the grandson of the older woman. So... it  would be strange that he seems to be so infatuated with Yodlah. But perhaps, he had a one-sided love for her in the past life and these feelings still linger.

I am also disappointed at the lack of scenes between Dao and Tri. I find it really hard to believe that they are meant to be in the present life time if they barely have any sweet scenes together. Although I do agree with another poster that the scene when Dao views Tri as Thep was a touching scene. Wish they would have more of those...

gemini93

sarNie Egg
Hello! ^^ I have been a silent reader for a while now but I've finally decided to create an account and comment. :)
I'm really enjoying the drama even though I don't understand a thing. I can only rely on recaps by Lady of Darkness. Anyways, I really hope for more Tri and Dao interactions. The pace is quite slow for me, but now that Yordla is human I am excited to see the both of them fight fair and square for Tri; although Dao still has the upper hand.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
gemini93 said:
Hello! ^^ I have been a silent reader for a while now but I've finally decided to create an account and comment. :)
I'm really enjoying the drama even though I don't understand a thing. I can only rely on recaps by Lady of Darkness. Anyways, I really hope for more Tri and Dao interactions. The pace is quite slow for me, but now that Yordla is human I am excited to see the both of them fight fair and square for Tri; although Dao still has the upper hand.

Welcome to the thread, Gemini93  :welcome1: Glad you made an account and now you can spazz with us :dance1: 
I agree with you on the slow pace and Tri & Dao's interactions. Those two are such a lovely couple~
I am excited as well~

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:

Like Noydarny said, she's his great-great-great-grandaunt or something like that. In episode 15, she said something to that effect when she saw him looking at her with admiring/lovesick eyes. I'm wondering, does that mean he's Dararai's descendant, or did their parents have another kid? Or did the princedom fall to a cousin or something after their father's death? Anyway, I've been wondering for a while now if Kla had a thing for Yordlah since Kaew seems to have a thing for her, but they don't show enough of Kla in the past - although he did seem rather annoyed/exasperated with Thep whenever he talked about loving Dararai or not loving Yordlah (but that's probably because he was tired of hearing it).

I was hoping Dao would soften up toward Tri after she woke up, but except for a very, very, very, very slight thawing, that was it. But I realized afterward that I preferred it that way. If Dao falls for Tri, I want it to be because of him and not because she's transferring her feelings for Thep to him.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was so-so. Better than last week's. Can someone fill me in on what threepope and pinky was talking about? I need more Toomtam&Mo scenes! :)

gemini93

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:

Welcome to the thread, Gemini93  :welcome1: Glad you made an account and now you can spazz with us :dance1: 
I agree with you on the slow pace and Tri & Dao's interactions. Those two are such a lovely couple~
I am excited as well~
Thank you for the warm welcome! ^^

I basically skimmed the episode
episode and only really watched the ending, but here is my thought. Instead of fighting for Thep fairly Yordla is always doing stupid things to hurt the people around Thep. I think instead of finding a way to make him remember she just needs to focus on now and really make him fall for her. No matter if he remembers they are in a new life and nothing will be the same anymore. She really angers me. At first I was willing to understand, but the more she does the more I realize how selfish and blinded she really is and does deserve to be locked up for eternity. Same goes for Kaew. I pitited him for being controlled by Yordla and doing things out of his own will. But what he helped Yordla do to Chane (?) & Lindsey is beyond forgivable. It really angered me. Yordla will never find redemption for her poor soul.
But to our main couple, I feel bad when Mo saw Tri kissing Yordla (I assume he was under her trance right?) But really, Yordla needs to stop trying to hurt Dao and make her confess. She just looks really pathetic.

Haha okay end of my angry rant lol I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode :)

sarNie Adult
after this ep, i feel bad for yodlah. she's just being used by some psycho witch doctor. i hope she gets a peaceful & happy ending.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm.. ep.17  makes luangthep such a b*tch and jerk...man, i hate that voo doo witch lol, he needs to stop changing and controlling the spell. luangthep is so freaked by that spell that he's sleeping back and forth between the two sisters. but i love daralai in this episode, she really hates luangthep because she said in one part that luangthep is almost like a liar, he broke the promise that daralai had made, which is never to steal him from her sister or share the same husband with her sister. but since his sleeping with yodlah really made the curse came true.  I personally hate that luangthep is under such a lusty stupid spell, a spell made just to sleep with yodlah and gets back with daralai. if such a spell does exist, it is so disgusting! what voo doo clown casts a spell just so a dude goes back and forth between two sisters. pretty sicko.

as for yodlah, she really got fooled by that voodoo clown. in ep.17, daralai wrote a letter intending to explain everything to yodlah, but he even stole it and never allowed yodlah to read it. yodlah's two maids are lying asse$ too.

also, in this episode, it is very clear to the audience that daralai is really pure/straightforward and true to her words, she never wanted luangthep to marry her leaving yodlah but it was luangthep who insisted he only loved her, not yodlah. it's also pretty screwed up, since yodlah got brainwashed by the voodoo clown.  the voodoo clown is the antagonist with the twisted mind who influences yodlah.

overall, i found the idea of having the spell switching back and forth between the two sisters nonsense, and with this storyline and plot unrealistic. but i am still watching bc i want to know what's going to happen in the end, esp. to yodlah because she got tricked by the woodoo clown and she's harming/punishing an innocent person like daralai. so maybe yodlah will face her down time or consequences.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I liked 17 although, I didn't really understand how the spell works. Yodlah's slaves are ridiculous! They kept the whole truth from her.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Faythele said:
What I want to know I'd when I'd Yordlah is going to snap out of it & realized that she's wrong and being used?

Maybe towards the end lol. I don't know how she's going to snap out of it since she doesn't seem to listen to reasons, unless if she saw the letter that dararai wrote which that evil dude may have gotten rid of it already... or Threepop/Thep will finally be able to admit to her without being spelled.

After watching 17 eps of this lakorn, I can tell that Dararai is much more stronger. She's able to contain her feelings thus we don't see her crying a lot, which doesn't mean that she doesn't feel sad or remorse, but she's able to endure it. Yodlah is more weaker, thus you always see her pouring her heart out and crying. I do feel sad for her, but at times I don't.

gemini93

sarNie Egg
Hnggg~ you guys episode 17 has got to be my most favorite because of the Dararai & Thep scene; him falling out of Yodlah's black magic and gazing, longingly at Dararai's room and then going into her room to apologize. Although I didn't understand I think it has got to be the most intimate scene shared between them. Thep backhugging her and continously apologizing it really broke my heart for them because it showed how much Thep loves her only and not Yodla. I wish Yodla would realize that. Sadly the evil ajarn is the root of their misunderstanding.
One thing I do hope the drama does is pick up the pace with Tri and Dao. In their current life they are lacking interactions and it would be weird for them to all of a sudden "fall in love". They had their moments here and there but it isn't enough to just let them end up together. Tri has more intimate scenes with Lindsey than he does Dao. Soo hopefully the chemistry between them will pick up because we are already going onto episode 18.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Very well said Gemini. I love that highlight scene of Daralai and Thep too. Most intimate and convincing momemt from Thep! That loser. Lol I too hope Dao and Tri's relationship pick up soon bc it is getting pretty slow.