[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Basically there's no n'ek then. Pinky is the past girlfriend and Mo is the present girl. Lets hope it's good.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
after viewing all the pics and clips can't wait to watch it, at first i thought it was just a period drama but it's actually a period/modern lakorn, so taht's even better and since his character is a famous superstar, they better give him fashionable wardrobe for his role haha xD

hopefully the airing time bumps up ....january is too far away ...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
DaisyDukes* said:
First question I have is....Is that Toomtam's lovely voice/song in the background? hahaha. It's the first thing that caught my attention!! It is sooo catchy, I couldn't tell anymore but it sounds so much like Toomtam's voice. lol. :) Let me know if anyone knows the name of the song or who sings it? It's catchy! I bet it's Toomtam's!!! ^^ 55

anyways, OMGOD, both the Hunz dude and Grand are so freaking LOUD, noisy and talkative. LOL. They are seriously way too LOUD and outspoken.  I had to turn down my speakers. Lol. Is Hunz a "Star" member too?? Gmember seems to only promote their people once again. lol

Toomtam is too adorable! XD   :heart:  :kiss:

I won't summarize the whole thing, but will just recap the main points or what I found important.  Anyone who has better grasp can translate the rest. :)  Toomtam plays both Luang Thep (the past) and Thripope (the present).  Thripope is a super famous celebrity.  Grand plays Lindsay, who is also another "celebrity", who is crazy/secretly loves Thripope.  She is a two-faced nang'rai.  In front of people, she will pretend to be sweet and good, but behind people's back, she has tricks up her sleeves. Hunz plays Rachan, pra-rai, I couldn't catch the rest of what he said. lol, except that he will add lots of drama and fun to the lakorn.

There also seems to be many veteran actors and actresses in here! Wow. Excited!!! :graduate:  :thumbsup:  :)  :wub:  Both Toomtam and Grand said this lakorn should start airing on January of next year.  Does that mean they will air as they film after January?? :nailbiter:  :ph34r: Eeks.  All for the best KNK and Toomtam! :wub:  :wink:
Yes, Hunz is also a "The Star" member, Hunz the Star. He and Grand the Star have been collaborating, music wise, for quite awhile now. Thus, they're bound to be loud and whatnot. lol I'm not surprise that Exact put the two together. Too bad they're not an item in this lakorn but instead the nang'rai and p'rai. :( 
Hopefully this lakorn will be just as good as it looks! :) 

Thanks for the translation and photos by the way! :D 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
roselovesice said:
Yes, Hunz is also a "The Star" member, Hunz the Star. He and Grand the Star have been collaborating, music wise, for quite awhile now. Thus, they're bound to be loud and whatnot. lol I'm not surprise that Exact put the two together. Too bad they're not an item in this lakorn but instead the nang'rai and p'rai. :( 
Hopefully this lakorn will be just as good as it looks! :) 

Thanks for the translation and photos by the way! :D 
Thanks Rose for confirming that about Hunz. He's not very attractive....somehow.lol but yea, there seem to be more of The Star members out there.

Toomtam started filming yesterday/tonight. Not sure if I dig Thripopes wardrobe yet. Lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, not really a fan of Hunz since I don't think he's the best looking guy but him and Grand definitely have chemistry.
I've seen them sing together before and they're pretty cute :)

Thripope's wardrobe is okay ... I think it matches him but no comment at the moment, LOL.

SonYukView4ever

Thripopes wardrobe on fitting day is so fly...but todays bts is making me doubt if hes superstar in the show or begger instead. Lmao. But yea its only first day...shouldnt complain yet. 555

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Credit: ละคร-คุ้มนางครวญ facebook

These photos made me so happy even though they're not much, Lol. I so can't wait for this lakorn!!

Oh & Grand are so cute with their attractive expressions and peace signs, haha~

OMG, Toomtam is way toooooo hottt!! Is this how he's gonna look in modern day? His hair is so nice and I love his earring. <3

Toomtam's kissy lips are so ... irresistible ... so cute :3

Toomtam and Mo are too cute. I'm loving them as a couple already.

Grand & Toomtam don't look so bad as a pair either. Grand's a beauty, so doll-like and Toomtam, awe, his smile :)

OKAYYYY, GUYS & GIRLS, I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF THIS PICTURE!! Why is he so perfect? Everything -- his outfit, his hair, his position -- HIM in general. Whew ... enough of my craziness. Toomtam's just too perf, so handsome. I love how he looks here! <3 <3 <3

Overall, I can't wait for this lakorn. The cast is awesome and everything looks so good. Toomtam </33333

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Call me Marina if it's easier, DaisyDukes :) And really? I really love his hair and outfit. I think it looks really nice on him. Maybe you'll get used to it ^^ But yes, we have our differences.
All that matters is that we both love Toomtam, right? XD

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Hehehe, @Daisy, i was kind of really sad the other day when Toomtam went in to get his "new look". But then i thought he actually needed a trim, his hair was getting too long. I wanted to see that beautiful face without all the hair in the way. It was just that, the reality was painful... he's moving on from our Thitit dear. :teary: Hahaha. XD He looks really good with the new hairstyle. But then again, he never actually looks bad to me, or is capable of. Ever. So...... :shrug:

@Marina, thank you for sharing the photos na. Thripope's clothing is cool and casual, nothing too special yet. The superstar element in them is in fact Toomtam; he makes them look 10x more star quality. :lol:

I could totally see Toomtam and Grand as pra'nang in a rom-com. Their personalities are so jolly, they would get along well. She's so cute, but has always came off looking a lot older than her colleagues to me, even though she's not as old as she seems (i feel like that about Toomtam sometimes, perhaps that's why he's so much more acceptingly attractive to this old lady here :lol:). I personally thought Mo and Toomtam looked like a lovely couple with natural chemistry from the first time i saw her in his MVs, so i have high expectations in the chemistry department in KNK. Pinky is beautiful as always, and i think her story will bring much sympathy. I'm not used to her acting yet because i rarely watch CH7 lakorns, but knowing she is P to our main cast is very cute. :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah da progress of filming is now began!!! Woohoot!!

Hunz is not handsome and Grand look weird now a day...for real!

SonYukView4ever

hehe. Hunz and Grand do suit each other, but I still like that Grand will have a fling with Toomtam in here. HAHAHA. So satisfying. ^_^

Thanks all for contributing to the thread. The more activity, the better! Lol :p

@songielove, you are right.  Toomtam always look fine; charming and adorable!! I just need to get used to the new haircut. lol. :p I'm so used to Tithit's lovely face that I'm missing that whole persona look. Lol. :)

@Marina, I will address you so from now on! :)

SonYukView4ever

songielove said:
Toomtam's costume suits him so well, i really love it and am looking forward to the full wardrobe, period and modern!

Our modern pra'ek:

Cr: @exactscenario, @koomnangkruan, @princetamgroup -- Please no hotlinking!!

Songie, this is the Thripope I want to see onscreen.!!! HAHAHAH. yes, this mature and handsome look on him. ^^ Thripope would be VERY SEXY looking if this is how he will dress mainly through out as that character!! :dance1:  :pervie:  :wink:  :bhehe:  :thumbsup:  :heart:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I like Grand better as a singer. Toomtam need to start singing his lakorn ost. Better yet he needs a new album.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@dancy, thanks for filling us in on Grand and Hunz! I haven't seen him too except for on IG with the other Stars. I haven't seen too much of Grand's acting, but i've kept up with her work. I think i'm more of a fan of her personality, i just love her interactions on stage and her voice is beautiful (conversationally and vocally). The last role she took was a craaaazy one, i hope this one is more toned down. XD

@Daisy, those Thripope photos were taken when Toomtam still had his Thitit hair. :lol: I love the casual and gentlemanly look of Thitit, paired with Thripope's wardrobe. Hehehe! My heart... :teary: Thank goodness Exact is adopting the film-as-we-air method. I know lakorn fans are not used to it and don't like it, but i think it's to their advantage if they do it for the purpose of the audience's reception and ratings. As long as they're ahead by at least two weeks by the time we're near the end. My point is, thank goodness we don't have to wait a whole year to see Toomtam in action again. And God bless him, he is extremely talented so we get to see him at his presenter events in the meanwhile. :D

@SokLaHote, i pray that Toomtam returns to his singing after this lakorn; it's been too long since his first album. I would be more happy if he sung for the KNK OST. ^^