[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Good news, Bie is nominated as the best actor and best Thai singer from Komchadluek Awards 2013. Koo Kum is also nominated as the best Thai lakorn from Komchadluek Awards 2013 too. So sad that we international fans can't vote, but hoping that Biena's fan will vote for them and that Bie will won both the 2 awards and Koo Kum would also won best Thai lakorn. I'm going to be so mad if Bie and Koo Kum doesn't won. LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Another good news we probably will get to see Biena together again cause they're schedule to go to "7 see concert" on Nov. 16, along with Kangsom too. 
glad they get to attend the same events again. really hope Noona will post her pics with Bie again. miss seeing them together so much.
wishing soon we will get the bigger good news of their new lakorn together again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally some pics of Biena (and other guests) from the show seuk 12 rasee. the show will air nov.24
Aww look at Bie behind Noona so cute! so happy see them together again. miss them so much. hope Noona will post her pics with Bie too.

credit polyplus ig

he's standing behind her again but of course he's standing where his heart is hehe

cr pantip

looksy

sarNie Adult
Keep the good news coming. Awe, I'm disappointed that Noona did not get nominated for best actress, but of course, I'll rooting for Bie and for Koo Kum for the win.

Teedee, thanks for sharing those pics. We need more pics of them together, especially since we don't get to see them together in new project, yet. Yes yes, it's no coincidence that he's standing right behind her. Hope Noona will post a pic of them together at her IG. I want more, haha....Biena fans are greedy.  :D  :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, I was disappointed too that Noona didn't get nominated she deserve to so much. but hope Bie won too.

Yep for me there is never coincidence between Biena, he meant to stand close to her haha.  I wanna see more pics too hope more will be coming out. Noona did post but only her pic from the show, so the fans is asking her to post her pics with Bie, lets see if she will pity us fans haha.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, Noona is probably trying to make up her mind whether she should post a pic of her and Bie or not. She probably knows that we are on to her, that she usually post pics of her and Bie from events together, but rarely post pics of her with any of her other male leads/costars from events. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, you're totally right.  
yeah  it would be suspicious if she only post her pics with Bie and not with other actors too. but then that never stop her before cause even though she didn't have events with Bie but she still post her pic with him.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
like this  pic they didn't have an event together but she still post their pic. this pic they prob. meet up before he went to new york in sept. and she just wanted to share
so hope she will decide to post her pics with Bie again. come on Noona do it do it  don't be shy haha
Looksy,love your banner of Biena so cute!

cr noona ig

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Spills by fans who were at the show, the cute things between Biena. they sit close to eachother on the show. the second tape of the show squeal! Biena hold arm to arm come out together soo cute. they consult eachother before they answer the questions(it's so like what bf/gf would do hehe)... aww wanna see the show so much now.

i'm sure Bie wanna stand more close behind Noona  haha

look at the way they do their hands so alike haha

credit swtr fb

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Thank you Teedee for the good news. The news really makes my day. I smile and keep smiling all by myself like crazy. Of course, i do miss BieNa like crazy! It's great just to see them in the event together. I'm waiting curiously for their concert on 16 November. Let's see how they act toward each other ... :cloud9:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome Leap Line, Hope nothing changes and we get to see them go to the concert together on nov.16. but not sure if they will get to sing together though. have to root and see.
they're taping the second show right now. sound like they're having lots of fun.  
Noona was translating Bie's song "rawung kon kum lung ngao"
she said..(well I translate into English)
"watch out someone is drunk where will they put the shredded rice grain" haha she's so funny
and Bie said  "envy the shredded rice for a long time like to steal the love from my por jor kor(it stand for something I don't understand)".
this couple is funny love to make jokes so cute! haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I was about to post this pics  you're so fast  Cucaikitt haha
SQUEAL!!!!! the pics I was waiting to see. it totally made my day, i have such a big smile on my face right now. love Biena a lot they are sooooooooooo cute. they look so happy together. awww especially love the look on Bie's face he look so in love, so cute how he always wanna be so close to her.  it look like he push mick away from Noona like don't want other guy to be close to her haha so typical of Bie so possessive over her. the way they touch eachother it's so like what bf/gf would do. it's funny though when you think about it right now Noona should promote the play with kangsom but yet on this show she and Bie come out together hmmm haha but we know why cause Biena wanna be together especially Bie can see always wanna be close to Noona they're too cute.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Teedee: The first time I saw this pic I think that what? It is seem in a wedding event in which Bie is a groom and Noona is a bride in this white dress ( although this dress is so simple for any wedding) Just my imagination :). Ha ha. Hope that I can see your wedding as soon as possible or at least another wedding scene in a new romantic and comedy lakorn, but no sad like Koo Kum . They are always like this when beside each others, so warm and full of love. Want to see more pic and clip about the, I have a dream that I can understand Thai. Support them to be a real couple. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cucaikitt, Agree with you on that imagination it does look like a wedding between them like their wedding rehearsal haha. if they are a real couple hope we get to see their wedding in the future, maybe 4-5 years ahead. i'm shipping again haha. I truly hope we get to see their new lakorn with happy ending soon, so badly want to see. and i'm sure they wanna work together again soon too.  they have always been like this together(since ruk jup jai) so touchy and close. it's heartwarming everytime see them together. they are such lovely sweet cute couple. I hope their fans has this shot of them on clip too.  I hope you will understand Thai soon. thanks for support them as a real couple. they're the couple that is really fun to shipped for sure. gosh hurry up and pair up Biena again Khun Boy!!!! we all are waiting!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this pic is funny. two guys fighting over one girl. polyplus posted and ask which guys she should pick???
 but look closely. Bie hold Noona tight with both his hands and can see she hold on to his hand back too like she's saying don't let me go P'Bie i still love you but with kangsom he's the one  who hold her hand and he just hold her with one hand so it show you who she pick, of course her P'Bie haha. and can see Biena are more close by the way they hold on to eachother. so cute Bie hold Noona so tight like saying I won't ever let you go.
a fan tease said this pic can be a new lakorn of them. Bie play as an aggressive/possessive p'ek like kawee from sawanbieng
Noona play as kot (clumsy) n'ek, and kangsom play as the gentle p'rong that love n'ek .
I think will be so interesting and fun to see Biena play a slap/kiss type lakorn. but heck any type of lakorn is fine right now just wanna see them pair up soon. and with happy ending too.

cr polyplus ig