[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
"just met the person that everyone wants to see(misses) So here is for everyone, and I have use the filter because both of our faces were not ready for the pic hahaha "

Awwww she's cuteeee

Still P'Bie is the only man who got to be on Noona's IG. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJLAUecTQnA&feature=player_embedded#t=15

Yay, someone record P'Bie's interview for us
P'Bie said Only Kangsom was sitting between us. If Noona did not play LKTY, she would have to sat together with me. > <

FINDAY!!!!!!! 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Leap Line said:
หนูนา หนึ่งธิดา โสภณ
"เจอคนที่หลายๆคนคิดถึง เลยเอามาฝากกัน และเนื่องจากหน้าตาทั้งคู่ไม่พร้อม เอาแบบอาร์ตๆ ไปละกันนะคะ คุณผู้ชม 55 "

The writing that isn't in the quotation marks is Noona's whole name. The writing in the quotation marks says that she met so many people today, people miss them so she took this picture for everyone, and both of their faces are not ready for taking picture so she made/put it into an artwork instead.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, this is a good Friday indeed. What a wonderful start to the weekend. Thank you all for sharing. That photo of them together just made my day. Looks like Biena misses each other just as much as we miss seeing them together. Loved it that Bie talked about them sitting pretty close to each other and Noona is so sweet for sharing that photo with us......Share more Noona!!!! hehe....... :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayyy! A Picture! Too bad they weren't ready. :( Thanks for the photo and trans! :D 
I had a dream that Bie came back from somewhere and Noona was there to pick him up...alone! And they held hands! I almost thought it was true...but it was just a dream. 555 
So, when Noona said, "WE," is she saying her and Bie or her and her manager, eh? 555 They're so funny. Something is up. They know something we don't know. Thus, I need to know what they know. 55555

mhia

sarNie Egg
Awwww...love the picture update of Biena. They look good together. Just perfect! I've missed them and miss this thread. :) I'm dissappointed that they don't have any work together yet, but I am hopeful that they will down the road. I will patiently wait until they do.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Same here, I'm waiting for Biena's new project together no matter how long. On one of Bie's interview, he said that his new song, which is funk rock style is probably going to be release next month. Miss Bie so much and miss seeing Biena together too!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't come in here for a while miss Biena so much. so glad to see updates of them.  squeal aww Noona so sweet to post her pics with Bie again they must meet up in private. i'm sure she just use the excuses we just ran into eachother by accident, there is no coincidence between you two hehe. in the pic even though burry but can tell that their arms are around eachother cuz their body are touching and close and their face expression look so comfortable and happy together like bf/gf pose hehe. have to thank Noona for pleasing the fans again cuz she know we miss her and Bie together so much and haven't see their couple pics in a while now so she post for us to be happy so sweet of her. I was also waiting for her to post hbd to her P'Bie and she finally did, so sweet of her, love her for always letting us in on her and Bie. she can't hide her feelings for him and can see he can't hide his feelings for her too. love them for not hiding their feelings for eachother out in public and share it as well. yep we can see only her P'Bie pics is on her IG  no questions anymore why that is hehe.  Bie so funny talk about not getting to sit next to Noona at the play lol. he's still mr possessive jealous guy haha. surprise a bit though that he had to mention it on camera, he sound furious not get to sit next to his girl and next project surely he want to work with his girl again cuz don't want her to be close to other guys again. khun Boy hurry up and bring Biena to reunited again they miss working with eachother and fans miss them a lot too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha! That's not Noona, sadly. It's this other girl for his MV. Although, in this photo should does kind of look like Noona. :)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Bie just went to New York again, like he said he's going to probably stay there for about 1 month. This is so surprising again, he went to New York with telling anyone when, but when you know he's already there. Going to miss him so much!!!

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Another photo of Noona on her IG. It sounds like she agrees to keep it secret :)

"อย่าบอกให้ใครรู้ ว่าเรารู้สึกต่อกันเช่นไร แค่เรามองตากัน ก็สั่นสะท้านไปทั้งหัวใจ อย่าให้ใครเห็น ว่าฉันนั้นส่งสายตาหวานๆให้ไป เพราะอยากเก็บไว้ เป็นเรื่องของเราสองคน" @ilovequeenp ชุดน่ารัก เยิ๊ฟๆ