[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL Cupid, you're too funny. I wish I can trick myself into believing that Kobori and Ang reincarnated and became Sun & View. 555

Anyways, I was wrong actually! He actually called Angsumalin by her name! It was when she was helping him put on his clothes! It was so sexy.  :drool: Hehe. 
I kind of wish that they did show us all the other scenes from the other times they did Rak Jab Jai The Romantic Musical. Because base on the trailers and news, their acting/dancing scenes and so forth were different-ish. That definitely made me wish I was able to see all the show live. It would be AMAZING. 555

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
7 days left till Bie's birthday and if you want to send Bie a birthday message you can write it and send it to maliebifc@facebook.com. Also you can write it on her Facebook or YouTube channel. Malie said she wants the message by this Saturaday and she's sending Bie the gifts she made with all the message written by international fans.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
So sad, it's totally confirmed that Noona and Kangsom will played in Luerd Kittiya the musical. I saw the poster of the cast of Lued Kittiya, I don't want Noona to play this musical with Kangsom. I miss Bie so much, hope next year comes soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Right almost Bie's birthday he must go celebrate with Noona too. wonder what present she will give him. but i'm sure no matter what he'll love it. best wishes for him in everything. happy birthday BIE!! :heart:

cute&pretty mv for fans who miss them. and to celebrate Bie's b-day. miss Biena together so much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6jKSZsgmlw
cr laosloas

@Dreamlove
i was sad when heard the rumors about this musical since july but to see it confirm just make me more sad too. wish Noona didn't play in this musical either. don't like kangsom. their wardrobes isn't pretty look too fantasy. they should just play in oct.  instead of nov. so will be over fast. hope no kissing in here and hope don't add more rounds to the play either 30 rounds is enough.
i'm sure Bie won't like it either when see Noona have kiss scenes with other guy. and their  fans feel the same too cause saw some post in pantip  is scare cuz they don't want there to be kiss scenes in here. but shouldn't since she play as a princess but then nowadays exact has many kissing scenes so don't know they may change it,oh please no those pretty lip of Noona should only be for our cutie Bie. even though the kisses won't be passionate like her/Bie but still rather not have it at all.
Bie may feel weird that he has to watch Noona play the musical w/out him when last year they play Ruk jup jai together, he'll definitely miss RJJ more.ahhh how sad...
disappointed/mad at khun Boy for separating Biena already. too fast.
wanna strangle him for hurting the fan's feelings so much. he's so weird to separate Biena already when they are such hot pairs right now.he created one of the most hot koo gin with such explosive real chemistry in exact but why then separate them so fast?!. why can't he be like ch3 that keep promoting their hot pra-nangs. what was he thinking?! that the people will be bore of this couple already. migosh they just got started in koo kum.
why can't he give Biena a music project together this year like a special album together instead of separate them apart.
it's too fast,i can't accept it yet, don't want to see Noona with other actors, that goes for Bie too.
I miss Bie so much too. rumors said his new single will be out soon. miss Biena together so much that I wanna cry.
 hopefully next year we will get to see Biena new lakorn with happy ending together or else i'll be more pissed at khun boy. hope he still remember his promise that Bie&Noona will have a new project together but fans have to wait a little bit longer. it better be worth the wait. waiting is such torture. and hope the fans will keep sending him messages in his ig to remind him in case he forget. sighhh so far  4 1/2 months passed since koo gum ended seem forever that we waited for Biena new project and by the end of this year omg 8 months tooo long!

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
A very Happy Birthday to P'Bie. All the best to him on his 28th Birthday.

He visited the foundation for the blind this morning. Bie will release a dance song very soon. Hope and hope and a very big hope, to at least see Biena together in an event or mini concert. I miss them so so bad.

cecilia

Staff member
Leurd Kathiya, the musical :( -- Another sad one of Noona .. wish it's Bie but I'm okay with Kangsom too

Credit: as tagged | Rachadalai's fb

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia why you have to post leurd kut thi ya poster in here?!  don't wanna see it in here..haha.
right now i'm not ok with any actors that will co-star with Noona cause only wanna see her with Bie. of course all the fans want pra'ek to be Bie instead. but then again rather not cause he'll died again and us international fans may not get to see it either. so wait for happy ending for Biena in a new lakorn instead is better. hopefully we will see in 2014.

Saw Bie recent interview they ask about his love life again and of course he won't tell. he said " will tell when I get marry. wanna get marry around 33-34 yr old" he doesn't want to reveal the girl he's seeing cause don't want to answer many questions and there will always be news coming out, it affect his work too. I agree keep it a secret is still the best way. Noona should understand, i think it will affect her too. especially right now she's still studying in school. after 2 years when she's done with school and if they wanna announce their true relationship then it should be ok cuz by then she will be consider an adult.
if he plan to get marry when he's 33-34 then Noona will be 26-27, knew it he want to get marry before she's 31, 10 yrs is way too long, don't wanna wait that long right Bie?? haha..it was kinda funny when reporters ask that he wanna get marry and he was like thinking a bit  how old, but I think he was actually counting how old Noona will be by then and he said 33 then say 33-34 guess he doesn't want to sound too precise.haha. and I remember while they were filming koo kum he ask her and she said after 5 years. so guess they still wanna get marry in 5 years. I think it's a good age to get marry cuz by then she'll be finish with school and after that work 3-4 years before get marry. perfect haha.
ok I jin too far again but then these two is so fun to ship hehe. if their fans in pantip saw this interview of him they will be happy cuz they wanted him to lessen the wedding number from 10 yrs and now he did from 10 to 5 now haha. but I think it has always been 5 yr but he just say 10 yr cuz doesn't wanna sound too suspicious cuz many press,media and fans were there at their meet&greet.
Best wishes Biena hope you love eachother forever, hope to see your wedding in 5 years ahead. hehe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this is the clip I saw of Bie recent interview when he went to visit the blind kids foundation before his birthday  to give thanks back and reporters ask about his love life too. I also hope we will get to see Biena together in some kind of event,concerts. anything soon. maybe will see a photo of them together when he go watch her play in November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Bn62uTJnw

cr pookidteungkhunna2

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Thank Teedee for the update. I was about to ask anyone of you to translate the interview of Bie today :). Did he talk about any project soon? Noona is now 21. She is considered as an adult already. It is ok P'Bie to keep your love secret. However, please don't keep us waiting so long. Please have new project together soon.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Translation:

The first time that I came here, I was very touched and I kinda felt bad for them, I almost cried that time.
However, this time, I am very chilled because I know that they can be happy with whatever they are doing or who they are.
Every birthday I would go to temple to pray and to make merit, and if there is anything I can share my happiness with other people, I would do.
I don't really want anything for my birthday. I just want everyone to be happy.
Everyone gave me fame and money, now it's my turn to give it back to them. I'm very self-sufficient type of person. So, I don't really give myself anything.

About Relationship

Even I have one, I'm not gonna admit it (he is not gonna say it in public).
I told you before that I'm gonna announce it right before the wedding. I think in about 5-6 years (^ ^).
(interviewers: That's mean you already have someone) No, no, no I'm just saying that it's a good age to get marry for people (look at his face). 
When people announced that they are in relationship with someone, it goes with them everywhere. For example, if I broke up with this one and date another one, the old one is still on the news. It's gonna affect the work.  
The boss didn't prevent me to tell, but I don't want to bring them any trouble.

About Work(From another news)
His new single is coming up soon. It's gonna be funk pop rock style.
There is gonna be some dance move for sure.
Also, he gonna have a new project beside his single. It gonna be announced pretty soon.

Both Noona and Bie are at Ladda Land's Gala tonight. However, there are no pic of them together yet. 
* someone say Noona is sitting in between Kangsom and Gun. P'R is also sitting with Noona (Where is P'Bie? All your friends are here with Noona)

In the brighter side, unlike when P'Bie and Noona came to Miss Saigon's Gala, Kangsom and Noona didn't come just the 2 of them, but the whole entire casts came together. Also, they didn't take any pic together just the two of them. :)))

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
That's sad that they didn't come together at the gala but understood she came to promote leurd kut thi ya. wish Bie was the one that stand with her instead in the pic. relief she came with all the cast of lkt instead of just her alone with kangsom.  darn so sad Bie should have sat with Noona but then maybe they don't want the media to focus the attention on them so sat apart to prevent news. maybe they'll go watch just the two of them later again like the time with phantom of the opera and the concert. maybe after the play they'll go celebrate Bie's birthday. maybe Noona will post her pic with Bie on her ig,cross fingers. wanna see them together so much. miss them a lot. just see pics of them together can make me happy already.
oh gosh since Noona sat between kangsom and gun which make me scare cuz can mean her next project she'll have with gun cuz there use to be rumors she'll play the lakorn "kum mun sunya" with gun. hope it's not true. Bie's next project beside his new single, fans in pantip was guessing maybe a play or a movie, we should know soon. will be so sad if it's not with Noona. hope we see Biena new project for next year,wishing.

From what I see and read in Thai culture many people think 21 is still not consider an adult yet. many thai people think Noona is still very young and will consider someone is an adult when they finish college. so for many thai people when Noona finish college then she will be consider an adult and I'm sure Bie thinks the same too or else he won't say Noona turn 31 then it's the good age to get marry so he thinks she's still so young right now and he said want her to grow up first. so he must want her to finish school first and cause her mom want her to finish school first before she have a boyfriend too. so that's why I say if they want to announce they are really a couple then wait till she finish college first so prob. after 2 yrs. and sound like he wanna get marry in 5 yrs so if they love eachother till then maybe we'll see their wedding. ok I Jin again. but it's so fun too.haha .
and it still annoys me when see news on Bie and the media still tease him about ingfah when he's pretty clear already that they have nothing going on more than just friends and won't progress either. that's why in his interview he said doesn't want to tell about the girl he's seeing cuz even if he's seeing a new girl but still there is old news out about his last girl. so the best way is not to reveal at all so won't have to keep coming out to answer the same news. seem like he sound a bit annoy that reporters still write news about him and ingfah when it's over already cuz he may not want Noona to be upset when see the news or when those haters send her messages to make her misunderstood him. Biena you have to be strong, trust eachother, hold hands and walk pass all the obstacles together. fighting!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Anyway, I don't really care about LKTY the musical because I'm not going to see it. Hope to see Biena reunit soon. Super happy to hear that Bie is going to release his new/different type of dance song soon. Also excited to know what his new big project will be, they're going to revealed it soon.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
"Far Sight, Far Mind", people may say, but this won't happen to Biena's TRUE LOVE. I believe in Bie and Noona. Bie is very considerate and thoughtful and Noona is a good listener. She must understand her P'Bie in any cases. Hope nothing much will bother Noona. May they meet more often so that their special closeness will stay strong. Happy enough to hear Bie said "He has ONE" :D and we all know no one else comes close to him as much as his Noona. I'm also glad to see how Noona treats her next co star differently from her P'Bie. This means a lot to me. Now that I seem to understand why Khun Boy decided not to pair Biena momentarily and Bie didn't reveal his relationship. Stay strong Biena! Don't be the victims of any circumstances!

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
OMGG this is the worst. Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Bie is having the movie with GTH, "Teacher's Diary"
The main actress is Ploy Cherman. 
They gonna start filming this Thursday.
(I hope it's not a romantic movie)

Why??????!!!!!!!!!!!   *sad face*
Why can't it be Noona? T^T

Cr: Pantip

Noona with B (P'Bie) lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm actually not surprise by the news cuz the news did use to say he'll play a movie and since Noona is busy with her musical so it can't be her. but kinda surprise that he'll start early cuz thought he'll film his new movie in nov. but the sooner the better to get it over with. i'm so sad that Biena is official separated to go work on their separate projects now and we just have to root for their new project together for next year instead, wishing we'll get to see that is. I wanna cried miss them together so much. doesn't usually Gth like to do comedy romantic movies. gosh wish nang'ek was Noona instead esp. with Gth that make her famous from the movie guan meun ho. what an coincidence both Biena separate projects was announced in the same month. now i'm afraid it will be true as well that Noona may play a new lakorn with either Gun or Toey phongsakorn for ch3 after she'll free from her musical cuz  by then Bie may still be filming his new movie. so don't know when we'll get to see Biena reunited again. so sad. my heart breaks if don't get to see them together in 2014 with a new project.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I knew it. I knew Bie was going to star in a movie as a pra'ek this time since he's never done that before. But with Ploy? I mean I love her but can we make a list of options to choose from? Like some other nang'eks instead. 555 Whatever. Ploy is beautiful. I would rather have her than someone who looks entirely older lookin, for example Seven Something. lol GTH is good too. I wish it was Noona too. Hopefully they get their own movie together as well. Plus another lakorn and musical. HAHHA. Am I asking for too much?! :p 
I know for sure that my BieNa did see each other at the Ladda Land's Gala. Hopefully we get to see some BHS photos of the two. Please let there be one! One is better than none! 555 Like what Dreamlove said, I don't really care about LKTY since I won't get to see it anyways. I hope I don't. LOL If Khun Boy won't reunite my two soulmates together, he better once Bie is done filming and promoting his movie alongside Noona and LKTY Musical.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY KOBOBIE!!!  :heart:  :hapbday:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Wow, so much to read tonight. Thank you all for the updates. Yes, Happy Birthday to our beloved KoboBie!!!!!

Awe, I'm not sad at all about the news of Bie and Noona doing their separate projects. They are actors and they must work with other stars to challenge their acting. Eventually, they will have to do separate projects no matter how much we miss them together, so might as well have them do it now at the same time. The sooner we see these projects completed, the sooner we will get a chance to see them work together again. 

Hoping we get to see a photo of Bie and Noona together from the Ladda Land's Gala. But even if not a single photo of them together gets shared with us, at least we still know where Noona's heart is...........she has not posted any photos of her with any of her co-stars from the event. We all know that had she been promoting a project of hers and Bie's, she would have immediately posted a photo at her IG to share with us.  :D 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie recent post in his website. say happy birthday to himself and address himself as "noo" again. hmm why else would he keep using this word if not bcuz always heard Noona call herself noo when talking to him. so cute they are speaking the same but it's typical that lovers do this right hehe. so now fans in pantip still call them NooBie and NooNa, the two Noo haha.
he thank all the fans for wishing him and all the presents that send to him for his birthday and thank you everyone for always supporting him.
he said his new single will come out soon, get ready to listen to it, will be fun. and said he'll soon have to go study in new york again for 1 month. don't worry su Bie su (giving himself support haha.. sound like he doesn't want to go but is order by khun Boy again)
ahhh Biena will be separated again they will surely miss eachother so much. dang he keep going to new york while Noona keep going to japan. gosh when will they finally get to travel out of country together. argh people will think he go to meet ingfah in n.y. again which i'm sure it isn't this reason. a bit confuse why he gonna go to new york soon when he about to film his new movie. won't he be busy with his new movie??
gosh not only will they have separate projects, now they won't get to see eachother for 1 month. argh what is happening?? the universal is being so mean to them and their fans. ok i'm over reacting haha.
Biena have faith in eachother cuz this is not the first time you guys are apart for a long time. it will just show how much you guys love/miss eachother and you'll know eachother hearts much more and will make your love much stronger too, see it like a test of your love again. will be nice if she go visit him there cuz last time when he was in n.y. he tell her to come see him. ahh he definitely will miss her so badly again this time around that will tell her to come see him again. fighting Biena. just think it's only 1 month to make it a little less painful.