[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, Noona's hair looks cute, but I agree with you Teedee, I do love her hair the way it was in Koo Kum. 

I miss this thread!! We need some Biena news to get this thread moving again. I so desperately want to see a current pic of them together. Missing them so much.  :D 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, love your banner so cute.  I miss seeing Biena together so much too. hope we get to see their new photos together soon. yeah no matter what hair styles Noona does she still look cute cause she have a pretty face. yep miss this thread being active too. but what can we do when Biena doesn't have a new project together yet.

I will keep complaining, bear with me. argh Khun Boy don't make us fans wait too long, well for me it's long enough already.
what was he thinking??? why does he even think us fans will be bore of Biena already when this couple just got started in Koo gum. they actually start to be the famous koo gin from Koo Gum. i'm sure their true fans won't get bore of them yet. why doesn't he be like ch3 that continue to pair up their hot pairs(yadech,boymargie,kimmark) while fans are obsess over them, cause the longer he make us fans wait, Biena hotness as pairs may start to fade. cause some people will go gin them with other actors/actress instead. sometimes waiting too long for the best project is not the right decision. it may not be worth the wait. cause while Biena have such explosive real chemistry on and off screen is better to pair them up again soon, cause in the future we don't know what will become of them, things can change and they may not have this explosive chemistry together anymore, which I pray won't come to this point. I have to be honest I don't trust myself either cause i'm afraid my urge of wanting to see Biena pair up again may start to fade the longer I have to wait for their new project together. 
but for certain is for me I can say they will always be one of my favorite on screen couple and will keep them in my memories forever cause i'm sure they have the best chemistry together and no other actor/actress can have the best chemistry with them like the way they have with eachother. 
so I say Khun Boy please hurry and give Biena a new project together soon. their fans is dying to see so badly. if we don't get to see their new project together in 2014 will be so sad, will be such a waste of their explosive real chemistry. cause a couple with this much chemistry should hurry and pair them up again soon. cause doesn't happen often that Exact have such a perfect koo kwan like Biena. especially Bie he has been in entertainment for along time already but he just finally got himself koo gin(Noona) in Koo gum. and I can say I've watch all of Bie's lakorns and Noona is the actress that make the perfect match and have the most explosive/real chemistry with him. Biena make me fell so in love with them as a couple in Koo gum and became obsess over them too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I love watching all the bts clips of Biena too. they're so cute!  everytime I re-watch koo gum and saw those sweet eyes of Bie that look at Noona,  :wub: aww he melts me so much, he look at her with so much real affection.  miss them so much.

Saw Noona's august schedule. she should announce her new project in this month for sure.

Aug13,14,22- clothes fitting (must be for her new project)

Aug 29- interview by the press (must be about her new project)

Aug 12- go to show "reungloud chownee" (must go promote her new project)

Aug 3 to Aug 9- go to Japan to do a magazine shoot for anywhere magazine, (wish she went with Bie, after she play in koo gum seem like she get to go to Japan often. wish she get to go with Bie for once will be so nice like kobori taking hideko to his hometown)

Aug 18- film mv

Aug 24 - party celebrate 3rd anniversary Noona fanclub

Her new project must be the musical play "luerd kut thi ya" with Kangsom. argh sucks want her new project to be with Bie instead. don't like Kangsom he can't act. what a waste of Noona's talents to be working with an unskill actor. and if it's really true that she will co-star with Kangsom then there is high chances the rumors that she will play a new lakorn "kum mun sunya" with Gun is true too cause the rumors with her co-starring with Kangsom and Gun was out around the same time.  which is so sad for Noona cause then mean she will keep playing in a tragic ending story since Koo gum(pra'ek died), luerd kut thiya(pra'ek died), and kum mun sunya(nang'ek died). migosh khun Boy is so mean if keep on giving Noona sad ending story to play. and all these three books is by the same author too.
gosh then how long we have to wait before see Biena pair up again. if Noona pair up with Gun next, then in 2014 seem unlikely we will get to see Biena reunited again. then have to wait till 2015  argh too long. so sad, my heart breaks:( 
argh how can khun Boy make us fans wait this long, he so mean!!!

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@ Dreamlove

Ladda Land is a haunted village in Chiangmai. He went there with his friends when he was younger.
The story he told about it was scary at first, but it was funny at the end because they got caught by the police. LOL

Sorry I haven't around much. I've been addicted to The sims 3 (University n Island paradise) 
I've playing all day and night hahaha  :dance1:

For Biena update, I think I read from Pantip that some people saw P'Bie and Noona sat at the concert together, but P'Bie ran out first while Noona walked out with the PRs from GMM. PRs were sitting with them to prevent people from taking their pics. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ataf_GjidNg&feature=player_embedded 

Biena's fanmade video

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
imsmile thanks for updates. you make me feel better.  squeals so glad Biena went to watch the concert together, I knew it they would hehe. so glad that their relationship is still happy. haha so funny he ran out first cause don't want reporters to take their pictures together. but so glad they still go places together even though want to keep their relationship private but clever have ways to prevent from becoming news together. so those rumors with him and those other actress is so false. knew it our Biena is still in love. :)

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
From the comment above about Biana work together

Well, I did expect that it is not going to be this year. I mean Khun Boy did said that he is afraid 
that people are going to be bored or get sick of Biena since they have been working together straight 
from RJJ to Koo Gum. 

I don't really sure about Kangsom's acting (I didn't like it when he acted with Punpun). I think he is too stiffed
However, I'm confident in Khun Boy. If he chose Kangsom, then Anothai must suit him the best.
It was the same for Bie as Kobori. Most people were against before the lakorn aired. However, Bie did prove to everyone that they were wrong.
Many Thai Biena's fans didn't like Bie at first but they became obsessed after watching Koo Gum.
I'm just going to give Kangsom
a chance to prove his talent.
(but I have to say I really love P'Pik's version, So it's going to be very tough to compare with P'Pik) 

If next year, there is no Biena lakorn or whatever work, I'm gonna be so mad mad maddddddddd. 

:whatever:  :whatever:  :whatever:  :whatever:  :whatever:  :whatever:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree those people are pathetic tried to created news for their actress with Bie to get more attention. Biena's fans should know the news is so false cause we can see Biena is always together. but yet we still go drama when see these news.we have to be more strong and have more faith in our Biena. this i'm telling myself too cause I tend to go drama too.

Sorry but I can't bare to see Noona work with other actors yet. it's hard to for me to accept any actors/actress with Biena right now. I won't get to see her musical play anyways. so doesn't really matters to me but still seeing her with other actors make me so sad cause only want to see her with Bie and the same with Bie too.
I have to be honest beginning I wasn't sure either if people will watch or like them from koo gum cause when I first heard Biena will play in koo gum I have doubts too, but I thought they match the role appearance wise though but just wasn't sure about their acting/chemistry together(I didn't see them in ruk jup jai yet) so I have doubts plus bore of remakes so didn't want to see koo gum again. but when I gave it a try I realize I like it and as the story goes I fell in love with Biena as a couple, their chemistry was so real together.
I saw Tik and Aom version of lured kut tiya, I like it but was sad. and hate sad ending story. i'm sure Kangsom can't top Tik. and he definitely won't have great chemistry with Noona like Bie did too. so I say will be tough for him to prove himself in this role.

I say if we really want to make sure we will get to see Biena new lakorn or any work of them together in 2014 we have to keep sending Khun Boy messages in his IG. so will show him many fans still wait to see Biena reunited again in 2014 and we are not bore of this pairs yet and if we don't get to see them pair up together in 2014 we will be so sad and so mad.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the updates Imsmile. I agree with you, I trust Khun Boy's instincts. After all, when Bie first started in the entertainment industry, Khun Boy saw something in Bie that no one else did and took a chance to help make him superstar..........and then again with the role of Kobori, despite what many said about Bie not being right for the role (myself included), Khun Boy pressed forward with the project and Bie was able to prove himself worthy of the role. So although we can't bare to see Noona acting with other actors, it would only be fair to give them a fair chance, too. Though I agree that her chemistry with other guys won't match her chemistry with Bie.......and the same goes for Bie.....hehe...

Awe Teedee, I squeal just a hard as you when I read that Bie and Noona were spotted at the concert together.  :wub:

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6km5US1Rpk&feature=player_embedded

Noona's new MV BHS

It's so funny
on 1:25

Put (main actor) said that told the main actor to shave the mustache (he teased Noona)
Noona told him her slogan

"Girl with mustache is sexy, having big-open ears for confess your love closely, so what if I have a big thighs, just move away and don't mess with Noona "

hahaha

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Super sad that Biena won't have a new project together yet. I read a horoscope about Bie and it was said that next year 2014 is a golden year for him. I don't like Kangsom, well I don't hate him, but he can't act. He can't be compared to Bie and Biena's chemistry is explosive which Kangsom can't be compared to it. There're still news about Noona, but I'm super sad that there is still no news about Bie. I just want to know Bie and Noona's new project, I wondered what it is.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
There is a news about P'Bie on Nine entertain as well as Noona. I don't know what was it about yet. I havent watch it.

There are some fans like Kangsom's chemistry with Noona when she sang with him on The Star.
And have been cheering for this couple ;(

I hope khun boy is preparing project for Biena right now. Can't wait to see it!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dannng. I tap that!!! 5555+ Bie be rocking that hat! HAHAHAHA! He still looks just as handsome as ever! <3

Anyhoo, I miss this thread. Of course I've been coming back and forth to catch up with you ladies on here. Now that I am, I'm just as dishearten as many of you. I wish to see BieNa on/offscreen soon as well but guess that won't happen anytime soon, sadly. :( 
I have never seen Kangsom's lakorn, although I did thought about watching it once when it was airing but forgot about it. lol Like of you said, I believe Khun Boy may have his reasons. I'm more than willing to give Kangsom a chance or two to prove himself to me. I think he's adorable though! :D