[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
That show is super harlious and funny especially the part where Bie was telling jokes. Bie always can make people laugh and happy with his jokes. Like P'Ma Ornapa said, you don't have to find any words to speak with Bie because he'll find words to talk to you, make you laugh and happy. I always love his jokes, I think they are funny, but some people found it confusing and not that funny. I really really love Bie's personality, no wonder why everyone that has work with him wants to work with him again, love/likes him, and are always laughing and happy when working with him.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe662IIrL3w
Behind the scene of Bie at ครอบครัวขำ, this has more parts to it then the one on air. The one that on air, they cut lots of things off, Bie is super cute, funny, and adorable. He kept on playing jokes from one to another in a short period of time that it made Joke Socool super embarrass. His jokes are funny and harlious in my opinion.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
It's funny. I don't understand what they are talking but how come I smiled watching this clip :)

Since they know Bie won't tell us who exactly is in his heart and we really want to know what she looks like, the host is so clever to make him answer it indirectly. While the artist was drawing, they talked and laughed a lot. Understanding nothing, i laughed too :D

Wonder if Noona's pic is among them. If not, why the host didn't put hers in, so that Bie won't point to anyone, but hers :D and we can get a very direct answer haha.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@Jerry BieNoona

I was trying to look for Noona's pic as well, sadly there was no pic of her :(
Wonder why LOL

I would love to translate to you all, but it is very hard to translate the jokes that are playing with words and sounds.

One of the joke is from the last skit where he about to put the duck on the table.
He said you have to put the duck in exact direction otherwise it gonna go back home. 
Duck sound in Thai is kab kab kab, and go back in Thai is kab.  i was in tear LOL

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, why wasn't Noona's photo there for Bie to pick from? Did the hosts and the show's research dept forget to do their research? Have they not seen Bie and Noona's interviews together from other shows?  :p 

Missing Biena together so much!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
And here I am..still desperately waiting for mines. 555 I have a feeling it's going to come in tomorrow while i'm gone for the weekend. This is depressing. 555 I was hoping to get it in the mail before I leave but I guess not. :( 

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
:( there is no any Biena update lately. Just wait for Noona to go to China to promote RJJ, I believe there are going to be more Fin/Jin stuff (hopefully)

RJJ in China is all sold out Yay!!

Noona posted pic on her IG with a song again
this time is Northern dialogue's song ( P'Bie's dialogue )

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, love Noona for her hints. This is definitely her subtle way of saying that she misses her P'Bie by posting part of the song in Bie's Northern dialect. 

As for Bie and the guys, they're down in Florida this weekend having fun in Disney World's Animal Kingdom.

credit: Khun Boy's Instagram

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
 sigh*

This is really Koo kum for me and P'Bie LoL

Just got a chance to come back to NYC for a weekend, hoping to go look for Kobori in the city, but then P'Bie went to Florida for the weekend.

sad face :( 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder does Bie really go studied or go on vacation?? always see him out sight seeing and now at Florida having fun in Disney world haha.
Yep Noona misses Bie again. love that she always hinted her feelings in her IG. so Bie come back soon. your Girl misses you so much.

So sad if Bie really can't go  promote Ruk Jup Jai with Noona in China. but hope when he comes back to Thailand we'll get good news about Biena new project together again. cross fingers. so anyone know what day is Bie really coming back to Thailand, is it the 16th??

I shouldn't go in and read the thai fans JIN in pantip anymore. got me paranoid too. the fans in there is too serious about Biena as a real couple that it make them go drama, become too sensitive when they read bad comments about Biena and then unhappy about JIN Biena anymore..
the thing is this one person who knows what her intentions are(why 1 person storytelling can make so many people believe her story so much is beyond my understanding, said has proof,. blah blah..etc. ) said Bie still has feelings for his ex-gf (he and his ex love eachother but got disapprove by the elders and so got separated to live in different countries etc..blah blah).
and so he may just be playing around with Noona. and so they feel so sorry for Noona that may get heart break from Bie if he went back to his ex-gf. 
well...i say whatever happens happen, if turn out Biena can only be just friends then what can we do. i'm happy enough to see that Biena is close and love eachother. no matter what kind of love they have for eachother it's still love. I won't think far in the future, i'll just think about right now, just seeing how close they are together and get to work together again makes me so happy already. for me right now is want to see Biena reunited again in a new lakorn so much. won't think too much/too serious about their personal love life.  the road is still a long way to go. if right now they're not an item yet but who knows in the future they may be and can see there is high chance they will be too.
In my eyes I believe that Bie does love Noona. he seem sincere in his feelings for her. he doesn't seem like a guy who would play around with a girl's heart or trying to get two fishes at the same time, he doesn't seem like a player either. but for some people it's hard to get over their ex. but Noona is such a lively cheerful person it won't be hard for her to make him forget his ex. and it's easy for him to fall in love with her too and from their meet&greet can see he's so happy when he's with her. I think he got over his ex since filming koo kum cause from his mouth he said doesn't want to go studied in new york anymore. so tells us that his relationship with his ex is over. and then he pursue Noona. and can see he's so in love with her too (cause so possessive over her).  from the pics/clips etc. of Biena I believe they're in love and seeing eachother  but as for being officially a couple(bf/gf), I dunno. we have to wait and see.. if some people don't have faith in Bie's love for Noona, but I do, my feelings tell me the love he has for her is sincere. and she has the same for him too.
sorry hope i'm not making fans in here paranoid/go drama too. but just wanna express that's all. no matter what i'll continue to JIN Biena.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@teedee

Agree with you about everything. There has been a bit of drama for several days already about P'Bie's ex on Pantip.

Okay

If P'Bie is still together or doesn't get over his ex, why did he went to NY when his ex come back to Thailand? 
I mean if there is still something between them, they would want to see each other, right?

And P'Bie doesn't look like a player. He did not do so many things with his other actresses that he did with Noona.
People might said he gives kiss on a cheek to everyone (P'Chompoo and host on tv shows)
Still he never done to his main actresses. 
Anyway, I love to see them together, as sibling, close friend, or lover, anything is fine. 

PS. Watching plays or broadway shows is how he studies. (I had to do it too when i took acting class) :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@imsmile
Agree totally why would he go to New York when his ex is in Thailand. this is the main reason the fans in pantip should consider. if they say because khun Boy force Bie to leave Thailand to take him away from his ex. I say not good enough reasons. if Bie really want to meet up with his ex, he'll do so. no one can stop him i'm sure, he's a grown man,he can make his own decisions. the fans in pantip can be so drama queens haha.

It's typical when you are really close to someone kissing eachother on the cheek is a show of affection. Chompoo is like an older sister to him, they are close/ work together many years in the sit-com, plus she has a boyfriend already so fans shouldn't think too much. nothing weird about a guy kissing a guy on the cheek either just shows they're close.

Of course we can see many things that Bie does to Noona is special, he doesn't do this to his other actresses he has work with either.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@teedee

yep, now the drama is getting bigger and bigger instead of calming down like usual.
I think it is because there are more new Biena fans on Pantip lately, more people more trouble.
New fans did not really consider the rule of the Jin House. So, they just posted whatever they think or heard without thinking.

There are few people that are mad at P'Bie. They think that P'Bie is playing with Noona or using her to avoid the news with his ex.
- -'  sigh* 

i'm so afraid that it gonna get too big that make some of Bie's fan got angry and anti Noona, and make their relationship worse. 

People need to think positively and be happy -3-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
They still drama in there and it has gotten worse,OMG.
agree they all should calm down and think positive. don't want anyone to anti-Bie or Noona. these two are lovely people don't deserve to be misunderstood. fans who really love them should understand them and don't cause them any more troubles again. I hope the drama stop soon.
Bie using Noona to avoid his news with his ex.?! how can they think that?! I believe he's a gentleman enough not to do this to any girl to make himself look good. if he were to use Noona he would have announce already that she's his girlfriend a long time ago since ruk jup jai but he didn't which show he's not using her. he doesn't like to be news about his love life in the first place so why would he create news with Noona now, it doesn't make sense. fans in pantip is going nuts not thinking straight anymore. hope Noona and Bie doesn't go in and read in that board cause will only make them unhappy.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Well, I'm glad that there is no drama here on our thread, LOL

I just got back from a late dinner and I'm sad to read that fans at pantip are over reacting to some rumors/comments.

For now, we don't know if what Bie and Noona have is more than just a deep friendship, but I agree with you both, no matter who they choose, we will be happy for them. We're just happy that they have a wonderful relationship outside of work.  Even if they are not a real couple in real life, one thing is for certain, Bie and Noona were born to be a couple on-screen.