[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
I haven't .. might by the end of this week .. i'll see if i can see the difference and upload just the difference to those who have seen the one on youtube before it got deleted.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg, ladies... I have been soooo busy and unable to catch up with this thread! I'm missing Kobori and Angsumalin a lot and need to catch up asap... Thanks for all the updates! I also need to order the box sets of Koo Kum soon... For those who've already purchased their Koo Kum 2013, do I need to order both box set I and II or has Exact combined it into one set only?

cecilia

Staff member
Mae said:
Omg, ladies... I have been soooo busy and unable to catch up with this thread! I'm missing Kobori and Angsumalin a lot and need to catch up asap... Thanks for all the updates! I also need to order the box sets of Koo Kum soon... For those who've already purchased their Koo Kum 2013, do I need to order both box set I and II or has Exact combined it into one set only?
Both are still separate so if you order box set one then you'll need to get box set two to make it a complete set.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Since there is no any update about BIena.

I'm just gonna share my fav. Biena's video LOL 
I can re-watch this video like 10 times a day and smile by myself in front of the computer hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGPG0uHWrH8&feature=player_embedded

How many times that P'Bie looked at Noona? 
What I like the most is that he looked right at Noona when the lyric of the song was "Oh, That time, this time, I found my soulmate" (0:53)
After that he kept looking at her with the eyes, OMG his eyes are like...... > <
And Noona smiled like she is shy  

I just love this video

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmmm, Just hope they are couple and become long life couple. But don't know it become true or not?????? sometime, I ask and reply myself maybe both are close friend or b/g f.

cecilia

Staff member
I've been thinking .. even if it's not real (though it looks too real), i'm still happy as long as they continue to give each other love stare and hints <3

Reactions: NdA

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@Penppy@ maybe both are close friend or b/g f.

Well I'm not sure if they are dating or not, but they definitely are super close friend.
There is high possibility that they can be dating in the future or dating now.
Noona is still young, so it is quite clear for P'Bie to not announce it yet even though they are dating.
There is still a long road waiting for them both.

@Cecilia
Agree. I don't care (maybe a little) if they is or will dating each other. As long as they keep caring each other or be how they are like this, I'm satisfied. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Maybe they are just really close friends, but when they stare at each other like this, even when there are a lot of people around, we can't help but think that there is something there.....especially the way Bie stares at Noona....makes my heart flutter.  :wub:

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Actually we can see the different interaction and intercommunication between close friends and lovers. All of us have the same judgement that they are more than close friends, not to be siblings either.

I agree with Looksy. They stare at each other, looking deep into one's eyes in a very romantic way. I also love the way P'Bie take good care of Noona. More and more love I have for Biena.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe no doubts in my mind that Biena have special feelings for eachother. for sure they think of eachother more than friends and siblings. their eyes,body languages,gestures saids it all. especially Bie, the way he stare at her...awww.. :wub:  melts me.   for now they're really close and i'm happy enough. whatever become of them in the future, still just close friends/like siblings or become more...it's their decision, we have to accept(even though will be hard to do so if turn out they can just be close friends). get to see them together, continue to work together make me so happy already. but if they end up as a real couple and get marry i'll be super happy of course hehe

fan made mv, this song lyrics that Noona use to post on her IG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq4i1M6udvQ
credit bokuto9

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Good judgement and explanation. All you guy said are the same what I think, but sometime I have contrast idea to myself..hahha
Anyway, recently happy to see them and follow their talent. :dance3:

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Is there anyone of you used to think that if one day either Bie or Noona happens to read our comments in here :eek: . Squeal! I want to let you know that i love you, Biena. You are such a perfect match...Be a real couple, please :dance3:

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
The full interview is out :))))))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unqpu-lafGY&feature=player_embedded
First she talked about milk and its important for her

8:45
J:  Right now people are waiting for your new works
N: I'm going to have either my own new single or album, I'll tell you again when I know for sure.
Also, I am going to have another new project, but I can't tell anyone yet.
J: Is it going to be with P'Bie again?
N: You have to wait and see.

J: P' Bie is in NY, do you miss him?
N: Yes I do, I do.

J: Have you called each other?
N: We have talked like how he is doing and so.
J: Did you ask P'Bie to buy you anything from NY?
N: Yes a little. But mostly it is him who asked me to send him stuffs.
J: Fanclub (Biena fans) really love your couple, how do you feel?
N: I'm really glad. it is fun. If you like our couple, please keep support.., cheer, and follow our works.
J: Are you two going to have any project together in the future?
N: you have to wait and see
J: How about you new lakorn?
N: As I tell you before, I'm going to have my new project that I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet.

J: Do you want to take a sexy photo shoot?
N: I don't think this is not going to be sexy. Wait until I got skinner.
J: Anything to tell your fans
N: Please follow my works and other people's works (prob. P' Bie's work LOL)

if you never notice,

credit Pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope her new project is with Bie,cross fingers. sound like she will have a new lakorn.
Awe Bie believe in destiny. I believe destiny bring him and Noona to meet.  
In his interview, when ask what type of woman do you want to married?
He said " I don't have a type.  just click with me. I believe in destiny. I believe in it. believe in praying together and we will meet"

Aww so cute, their body always has to touch. such affectionate couple.

cute fan mv. the song goes with Biena right now since they're far apart in different states.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDnr5fhSiOE
credit M Jensen

looksy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
how cute, some part of their body has to always touch. they love eachother's touches. sweet warming couple.

Teedee, it says A LOT when most of the time, we see photos of them and a part of their body usually touches AND they let it touch without moving away from each other.....especially with them being in the public eye....It means that they are okay with parts of their body touching and they are okay with the public seeing this.....hehe......I'm in Biena heaven!!!  :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
They got all the good shot of Biena. even got the shot she drew on his hand. can see while he was signing she talk to other people but her hand is drawing on his hand already and he let her do it freely,aww so cute. look like she try to sneak draw on his hand but everyone can see. haha

credit pantip

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe Noona is bie click. as we remember Bie said they are comfort each other and close each other. Click here mean "comfort,close, understand, know each other".  :secret:

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
It comes to a conclusion to me that they will have Ruk Jab Jai Lakorn together after Bie returns from the States and Noona returns from China and Japan. (My prediction only :) )

The picture isn't clear enough but I can see Bie smile silently while Noona was drawing on his hand. I want to hide his smile by bending down, pretending to continue signing :D Oh! How cute this couple is! They become more natural as a couple :highfive: :beer:

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Such a wonderful news. Lots of Biena sweet sweet photos. What is the meaning of each sentense below the photo? Esp. the photo while Noona was drawing on Bie's hand :)