[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Imsmile.
but that time that khun Boy say on the radio was a while back. but recently news is out again that Biena has been book to reunited again. so sound like khun Boy has change his mind to bring Biena to reunited again sooner than he has plan. as for them working with other people i'm okay with it but want them to pair up again while the fans is obsess over them. they need another project together again soon before go off and work with other people.
but whatever Bie really say on the interview I still believe he want to see her often as possible and using work as an excuse is a good way of not becoming news together.
ahh so glad to heard that they have been chatting on the phone. they must miss eachother so much. migosh she's up at 4 am chatting with him. they must miss eachother deeply that they can't fall asleep. Bie use to say he sleep late. now Noona is being a late sleeper too since he went off to N.Y.
ahh wanna see the clip that he kiss her name tag. he's so cute. kiss too deeply he must imagine it's really her haha. like he's showing how much he wanna kiss her hehe.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
penppy@ said:
total agree with teedee, good noticed. biena are good hint. yesterday couldnot sleep well and think about them every second....ha
Penppy: don't be like this. Biena will not be happy to hear that they make you sleepless :D 5555555

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Teedee

I want Noona to be on sitcom "Nut gub Nut" if they gonna have the project together. So, they can see each other very often.
I thinks that news is still unsure because what I heard that Noona might be on Leaurd Kattiya musical (Not with Gun nor Kangsom) while P'Bie is gonna work with Nicole for the stage which it would take a long time for them to come back together since both plays will take so much time, especially Noona's because it is the big play. Also, I heard the news that Gun might have lakorn with Noona next year.

Most Biena said that P'Bie always slips his real feeling during the interviews more than Noona. However, he keeps changing back and forth to make all the fans confuse. He said that they are sibling but then later he said the he reserved her when she is 31. 

Noona is always selling her works during the interviews to avoid the questions. P'Bie teased her that she is TV media.  lol

Credit: Tuazaa from Pantip

cecilia

Staff member
^Noona already has a sitcom and too many other side projects .. i rather they do a ROMANCE lakorn with happy ending (family ending, prefer) but at this rate .. i'll take whatever khun Boy has to offer to them ..

Truth or not, I'm going to jin them forever :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
That's what I was afraid of that they will get separated first before come back and reunited again. hope after their individually plays are over. they'll get pair up again. don't want her to have lakorn with other actor yet.  want her to work with Bie again first before pull her to work with other actor in lakorn. wonder who she'll pair with in leurd kut thee ya which not that I really care cause it's not Bie. but just curious

I'm sure Bie meant to do that to confuse the fans in his interview cause he's not ready to announce his relationship with Noona yet. and it's her way of avoiding the question of them being a real couple by selling stuffs. haha

Agree Cecilia, want to see them in a romance lakorn with happy ending too. i'll JIN them forever too. but as for right now i'll take anything of Biena together again. if it's sit-com let it be.

cecilia

Staff member
^I don't know .. he's JAOCHOO in NGN so i don't want her to be n there .. i dont' want her to be just a his fling .. also, he love Ploy so much in there so i don't want Noona to start in there as a 2nd love to him.  LMAO -- possessive, you may say but i just want BIENA together as one .. getting jealous of each other 'suppose' significant love one over their true for love each other in lakorn is better than being a come and go fling in NGN lmao

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I watch NGN too. if she really play she'll probably just a guest starred though. cause she has her own sit-com already. just wanna see them on screen together again, even though it's just a sit-com as a guest. better than nothing. and they get to see eachother again should be good thing. but then of course I rather see them in a story of them loving eachother than one side love the other but the other side don't and have someone in his heart already. it's too sad. I don't like either.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
These two need to stop it, well not literally but they're making me super duper head over heels for them both. 555 Gosh. I really love these two. I don't care what Bie says, about being bro-sis. I am going to take his words that he really is reserving her when she's 31 years. That number is such an odd number. They definitely talked about it which is why Bie said "31". Hehe. They're so silly. I guess Bie's love language is being "physical". I love how he's so touchy with her. Okay. I don't ever watch any of Bie's lakorn because i'm quite the bias and picky one. lol Anyhoo, is he ever touchy with any of his other nang'eks in the same way he is towards Noona? Probably not since Noona is his special one. HAHA. I can't wait to see these two together back onscreen. I want a happy, romantic lakorn with of course a happy ending. :) Well, i don't mind them being in a dramatic lakorn but just not the ones where it drags with a ton of pointless scenes alongside psycho characters. Hehe. Just one like Koo Gum, which is rather hard to find and make nowadays..at least I think so. It'll never be the same since Koo Gum is one of a kind. 
I'm sad that they're going to be super busy with a ton of other things before reuniting. :( They'll hardly get to see one another. Hopefully we'll get to see them both offscreen more often, regardless. :) 
And that picture where he kissed her name tag! WOOT WOOT. Haha! BieNa is definitely having a public "indirect" kiss. lol They're too obvious, especially Bie. There's no need to hide anymore. Hahah! 
Also, I'll JIN them both FOREVER too. I think BieNa have the BEST chemistry for an Exact couple, according to me. 
Also, thanks ladies for sharing such awesome news and photos! :D Hopefully Bie will be back in Thailand early so that he can go to China and spend some time with his lady there. ;) 555

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
I think, if real feel and love keep off scene is better than on scene. Anyway I agree with them to keep thier privatcy and close together.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Don't miss out on Bie in ครอบครัวขำ on next Thursday June 6. I saw the teaser and it's super good, Bie said that he's going to open/tell who his girl is and then a girl walked in, but you can't see the face, only her legs and clothes. I feel like I kind of heard the MC say Noona, not sure, but I have a feeling that it's Noona.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Roselovesice
According to Biena's fans (SWTR) in Pantip, they did actually look at most of P'Bie's pic with his Nang'ek.
He did not do the head-bump or be very touchy to other nangek except for Noona. 

SWTR said that P'Bie increased it from 5 yrs to 10 yrs because Noona's mother said that she wants Noona to have a boyfreind after she is 30 LOL.

Agree with everyone that I'll take any Biena project from Khun Boy. Even commercial would be nice. 

Dreamlove
I feel like the host said Noona too, but it probably not because there was no pic of Noona when Bie went to shoot ครอบครัวขำ.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Noona's schedule for next month

credit Pantip

15  June 2013   ไปโปรโมตหนัง ประเทศจีน  / To work in China
16  June 2013   ไปโปรโมตหนัง ประเทศจีน  / To work in China
17  June 2013   ไปโปรโมตหนัง ประเทศจีน  / To work in China
25  June 2013   ถ่าย MV ประเทศญี่ปุ่น  / To work in japan
26  June 2013   ถ่าย MV ประเทศญี่ปุ่น  / To work in japan
27  June 2013   ถ่าย MV ประเทศญี่ปุ่น  / To work in japan
28  June 2013   ถ่าย MV ประเทศญี่ปุ่น  / To work in japan
29  June 2013   ถ่าย MV ประเทศญี่ปุ่น  / To work in japan
30  June 2013   ถ่าย MV ประเทศญี่ปุ่น  / To work in japan

She will go to China to promote RJJ in China. Let's cross finger that P'Bie will be able to go as well although on Chinese Fans said that P'Bie won't be there. P'Bie loves to surprise his fans. So, Let's just cross our finger. Then she will go to Japan to shoot her music video. Don't know yet who is going to be on her MV. 

Seem like they won't be able to see each other much next month :(
Anyway I know(not really hahaha) that they will meet up secretly 

Add

Credit: Komchatluek news yesterday

P'Bie said on the interview that he is gonna be in NY around 2 months not one. :((

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think kom chat luek news is old. confirm by Bie in his website and Khun Boy tell the fan in person that Bie'll stay in N.Y. for 1 month. I'm sure Biena will find time to meet up even though don't get to work together again and is busy, these love birds always find a way to  meet no matter how busy they are. his fan say he may come back on June 16 so there is chance he may fly to China and meet up with Noona there. I wish it was Noona that came to the show with Bie but from what I remember she went to tape a show that day that Bie tape this show. i'm sure if Biena are both ready to marry before she's 31 her mom will understand and let them. for me I have a feeling if they do love eachother till tie the knot it won't be till 10 yrs. seem like Bie wanna have a family by age 35. her mom told the fan she love Bie's smile. she just want Noona to finish college first before have a boyfriend. so I say if she graduate her relationship with Bie should be more open.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, look at the activity on this thread. It's alive with Biena fever.  :dance1: 

Teedee, I hope you are right. Two months is too long. I'm counting down the days until Bie returns to Thailand so we can get more news of secret meet ups between Bie and Noona. I know that Bie can seem like one minute he is so direct with his feelings towards Noona by saying "we love each other" and then the next reverting back to "we're just brother/sister"......but I think it's his way of playing it safe too.....one part of him wants to be honest cause he's a direct person and sometimes the reporter's questions catches him off guard and he lets it slip, but another part of him has to think about his career (and her career, too).....plus Noona is still so young and in school......so for the time being, leaving us guessing is best for them......and also exciting for us fans as we follow along on their journey.....Awe, look at me, I'm talking as if I know for sure what's going on, Haha!!!! 

Awe, so sad, Ruk Jab Jai just got deleted by the uploader a couple of hours ago. I knew it wouldn't last long, just like the kiss clip that got deleted from youtube. I'm sad for a few of those that just got the link from me late this afternoon. Hope they were able to catch it before it was deleted.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona is in third year of college. so maybe after 2  years she will graduate. i'm sure Bie can wait.
2 months is a long time. but from recent by khun Boy he said only 1 month Bie'll study in n.y. so hope nothing changes.
Looksy, totally agree with you, Bie is half/ half. he want to tell the truth and want to keep it a secret about his relationship with Noona cause she's still young and in school. but he think about his future with her already by saying he reserve her till she 31 and they get marry. so he's really serious about her cause for a guy to think about a future with a girl he's seeing means he love her a lot. and by saying they are close like siblings is giving her respect. cause right now it's not the right time to announce their relationship yet. cause of her age and her mom want her to graduate first. but i'm sure her mom approve of her with Bie cause he's a good guy. but she want things to go slow. want them to study eachother for a long time first. cause like we know the future is uncertain, if they're not sure they'll get marry then shouldn't announce it yet. a fan made a prediction Biena probably won't get reunited till middle of next year since their schedules is so busy. hope it's not true. want them to start their new project together beginning of next year so we can see it soon.

cecilia

Staff member
I have a HD version of RJJ na .. so let me know if anyone wants it too ..

Looksy, thanks for sharing .. i knew it's going to come off soon .. that's usually the case for most of GRAMMY/EXACT products ..

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
I haven't seen the pic where Bie kissed Noona's name tag. Can you share please?

I agree with Teedee. Actually, Bie really wants to tell the world that "Noona is his. He already met Noona's family and get her family's green light already." (just guess) :) but coz of respect, career that he needs to wait for the right time to announce their relationship publicly. If nth changes, guess it's no longer than 3 years, should be right after her graduation that we can get the answer from their hearts. Finger crossed!

I still hope that they will work together soon. I dun think we need to wait till mid next year