[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
Jerry BieNoona said:
Good! Just a month. Sound like they are preparing for a project together meanwhile. Another surprise for sure.

I really appreciate if someone could translate me the teasing part they have on Greet & Meet Bie Noona stage and interview. I heard Noona asked her mom something and sound like Bie is fully supported by her mom.
Please post the clip so that someone can translate it for you.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:
@#%$@$&%!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Heart ATTACK !!!!!!    

OMGosh!!!! You girls don't faint on me! You can call your own ambulance, okay? The money we spent on buying Ruk Jab Jai is so well worth it because "the kiss" we've all been waiting to see is so electrifying.......Awe, no wonder these two got so close and comfy. How many shows of Ruk Jab Jai did they do last summer? ......so how many of these kisses did they have to perform over and over.......and with the same amount of passion..........but I'm sure it would have been easy for them, if the chemistry was from their true feelings as we suspected......Bie, I demand you take responsibility for our Noona now, haha!!!

To get the best effect, I suggest watching this with earphones. The sound is so much better. I could almost hear their hearts beating for one another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D47oZl-dS0
credit: Ruknakaa

Ahhh!!! i came too late....*crys* its no longer up...anyone else can reshare it...

Dreamlove said:
Just found out that right now Bie is in New York because saw a picture of him with Khun Boy and another guy posted on Facebook and said Bie in New York. Hopefully he comes back soon, we'll all miss him.

Oh please share the picture please....Gosh! i pray he comes to Cali and I pray pray i know when he does so we can go stalk him.

looksy

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Ahhh!!! i came too late....*crys* its no longer up...anyone else can reshare it...

Why of course.......all Biena fans should get to see such explosive kissing.....haha........gotta to love the Chinese fans at baidu. From the many comments (that I can't read) under where this clip was posted, I'm sure they went gaga over these kisses as well.

The clip will start after the short commercial......LOL, I can't read Chinese so I don't know how to get the right link for embedding a bigger video player. Click on the link below to view it on a bigger video player.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYyMzgzMTg0
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTYyMzgzMTg0/v.swf
credit: youku.com

Here's another photo of Khun Boy and Bie in New York. Glad to hear that he'll only be away for a month. 

credit: Khun Boy's IG

Greenrose

sarNie Egg
yeah Bie will be in NY in 1 month. i surely believe that he don't want to leave away her a little. Because of his career and their future ahead He has to study more and more. They believe and belong to eachother so nothing can break down their relationship.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm also glad that he'll be away for only 1 month, such a relief(more so for Noona). from the message he post in his website sound like he miss  Noona a lot cause he said the meet and greet pictures is still in his head. and like hint fans to take care of her while he's gone too. he just went there and miss her already. poor Bie. hang in there. it's sad sound like when he come back they still won't get to pair up yet cause rumors(highly true) say he gonna have a stage play. and she probably gonna go work with other actor  too. so fans have to wait longer for Biena to reunited again. so sad. hopefully will be worth the long wait. the wait is such torture

so cute like they say couple always do the same thing

cute fan made mv.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4N2jr5ABdo
credit bokuto9

kinda sad mv. a fan made this mv when know Bie went to n.y. and miss him a lot. miss him with Noona. the song is sang by Noona.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ifu0GuS_w
credit patt niwaree

mhia

sarNie Egg
I'm so tempted to make a spontaneous trip to New York and if I'm lucky I'll "randomly run" into Bie. Oy...wishful thinking. Bie and Noona's mini vacation after Khu Kam ended already felt like 3 years for them, so I can only imagine how long it'll feel for Biena to be oceans apart for a whole month.  

looksy, haha, I may sound so pervy at the moment, but I watched their kiss scenes too many times for my own good. ;)  There is no doubt that Biena developed sweet tender feelings for one another after so many intimate scenes together.

teedee, I hope the rumors are just rumors. I will be very dissappointed if they don't have a project together soon. The wait is going to be very torturous. I want to be selfish and keep Biena together for a project with a happy ending before they work with other actors.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, one month isn't so bad my fellow shippers. Thanks for sharing those MVs Teedee. It's always good to see other fans expressing what we feel for Bie and Noona.

I agree with you all, if only they can do another lakorn together (with a happy ending) first, then it wouldn't be so difficult for us to accept them in other projects with other people.

Mhia, I don't think any true Biena fan can watch that kiss clip only one time, LOL. Biena has turned us all into perverts. We see now that Bie and Noona really had to tone it down for Koo Kum when they did their kiss scenes there (though the kisses in Koo Kum were still great). I think the Thai TV censorship would be on their backs if they kissed in Koo Kum the same way they did in Ruk Jab Jai.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
Box set one contains the first half of the series
Box set two contains the rest of the series

Together, they become a whole serie set (pretty much saying that the serie is splitted into two parts; case one and case two)
So box set 1 dont have ending in there right? Why they don't make all serie in one set? I dont very like how they make box set one n box set two, I'm feel like what do we keep two set just for one serie. Also the price too

looksy

sarNie Adult
Miley19 said:
So box set 1 dont have ending in there right? Why they don't make all serie in one set? 

What happened was Exact released the first 10 episodes on box set 1 before the lakorn ended. That's why there are two box sets. Actually for us fans of this lakorn, we are very lucky because a lot of Exact lakorns don't get officially released by them on DVDs. Yes, you see all Exact lakorns sold online, but it's not released from them. It's broadcast quality that they are selling. Another one of my favorite Exact lakorns, which was actually directed by Khun Boy himself and even with tons of fans' request for the official release, Exact has never released it. 

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJenj3YQdr8

Bie Noona บี้ หนูนา: แค่หลับตา @ Meet & Greet คู่กรรม รักจับใจ (24-05-13)

Bie & Noona: Exclusive Interview [TV Pool, 05.24.13]

These are the 3 clips I would like to understand what he said to make Noona so shy like this 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I watched Ruk Jub Jai already, it's so good. It made me cry when Vill found out that Sun was Neua and lied about it, I pity Sun. It's also sad when Sun/Bie was singing Kum Tham Kong Kwarm Wai Jai, Kon Derm Kong Tur, and Klang San Fai. I really like the movie and wants a copy of my own. Hope you all get to see/watch it soon.

Greenrose

sarNie Egg
I want to watch RJJ. However, there is RJJ's trailer on youtube but i feel that this is great play, meanful and lots of emotion. Bie and Noona acted and sang very well. They touched everyone's heart. The producer is wise when he pulished RJJ's DVD. I hope i have a chance to watch RJJ fully.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm watching Ruk Jab Jai right now........OMGosh!!!!  

My copy has not come in the mail, yet, but it's been uploaded online (but no English subs on this one). I don't want to post the link here for fear that GMM Grammy will take it down. If you guys can't find it and want the link, private message me and I'll happily share it with you. Will be back to give you my feedback. So excited!!! In Bie and Noona heaven at the moment.  :dance1:

Dreamlove, glad you loved it enough to get your own copy. We should all do our best to support Biena.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all, I'm a new member. I have followed you all posted and comment but I just start to creat acccount.
I chatted with my friend and she said, bie and noona said is phi nong, is mean dating right?
I hope they are dating for real.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Phi Nong? This is the reason why I want to understand the interview Biena made that day. I wonder why he asked Noona her age and what make him talk about age, said he want to get married?

looksy

sarNie Adult
I just got done watching Ruk Jab Jai and I really love it.........hehe........couldn't wait for my DVDs to come in the mail.  :p 

We're not lucky enough to see any of Khun Boy's stage productions in Thailand, but I have to say that I am very impressed. I would think that this is one of his masterpieces. I really love the flow of this musical, the songs, the choreography, the sets, and most of all, I really love the emotions that were expressed by all the characters, especially our Bie and Noona. OMGosh, to sing with so much passion in those emotional scenes......it was so touching. I got teary eyed a couple of times and I really do love this storyline, a bigger than life superstar who falls for a simple blind girl who is able to show him what real beauty and real love is.....love it that he fell so hard for her and I love it that we the audience could tell the minute he fell for her, too. 

@penppy, welcome to the thread....I already messaged you the link to Ruk Jab Jai......Phi/Nong means older/younger and is referring to brother/sister........when asked in interviews about their relationships with their co-stars, it's common for Thai actors/actresses to say that they have a phi/nong relationship because even if they are interested in each other, most would never admit to it because they want to keep their privacy.